Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US (23154 Views)

Ex-Convict Bags 12 Years Jail Term For $1.4 Million Fraud / Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million / Facebook User Defrauds Nigerian Policemen Seeking Promotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by BabaAduras: 3:11pm On Jan 25
Promismike:
2011 when I finished my NYSE. A pastor duped me of my 180k.

The truth is their are real pastors even as the fake ones are many.

When you finished your NYSE (New York Stock Exchange)?

Laugh it of. I know you meant NYSC. Have a blessed day.
Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by SANDAT(m): 3:15pm On Jan 25
He is a Fulani man! They ran to the US because of the slaughter and kidnap of Christians in Nigeria and he had the audacity to follow them to the US. He is an unrepentant leach that must feed on Christian southerners.
omoadeleye:
We saw Nigerian pastor defraud church members in the headline but we can only see a white man on the picture
Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by chidiakwari: 3:24pm On Jan 25
7lives:

Osondi owendi dig?.
Nigeria happened to me in 2007, that was when I had to start learning to depend on me.
As if we don't know what those crying today were doing before 2015.
2027 is around the corner, if you want people to vote your candidate as a president, you people better start highlighting his previous achievements as a former governor.
You guys come online to bully and insult people for not voting your candidate, you guys had better learn persuasion, people have rights to vote who they like.
The more you folks try to force things, the more they'll resist you people.
Your sufferings are still brewing. Don’t worry, you’re just getting started.

It’s barely a year yet. You still have 3 more of near-death hardship.

Your next meal soon might be the next person right in front of you.

Nigeria will happen to you all over again. I’m here to laugh at you cowards

Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by dalass(f): 3:32pm On Jan 25
lordnkem000:

You are so right my friend, I just hate to dey see our own spreading our dirty linens in public. We better pass many of these saints but na who Dem catch be thief

Oil dey your jor grin

1 Like

Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by Bobage16(m): 5:51pm On Jan 25
You no understand the pidgin there? Pronounce am and tell me what you hear
zebszebs:

NYSE?
Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by Babinski: 8:02pm On Jan 25
chidiakwari:
Gullible Nigerians!

Religion has made Nigerians a complete zombies.

I’ve not seen a country that is sold as the most intelligent people to boldly elect a senile, diaper conditioned druggie.

Still falling for pastors who are selling them cheap prosperity while they suffer in darkness and insecurity

Do not use the news as a excuse to blame religion without any genuine basis. The news item clearly stated that fraudsters sought areas of common interest such as nationality, religion, ethnicity, etc to win the trust of their victims. People can get scammed anywhere. So will you also blame ethnicity and nationality the way you are trying to blame religion?
Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by chidiakwari: 8:06pm On Jan 25
Babinski:

Do not use the news as an excuse to blame religion without any genuine basis. The news item clearly stated that fraudsters sought areas of common interest such as nationality, religion, ethnicity, etc to win the trust of their victims. People can get scammed anywhere. So will you also blame ethnicity and nationality the way you are trying to blame religion?
The entire religion in Nigeria is a scam. The reason I call you clowns zombies.

Your logic and critical thinking skills are non existent.

None amongst you are better than chimpanzees
Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by Ojay0445(m): 9:07pm On Jan 25
He might call himself a pastor.....but who is his God before we can call him a Christian...life is freaking full of fake people.
....he's a sham believer...it's not surprising though....many people nowadays belongs to satanic kingdom secretly but faking perfection
Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by Babinski: 12:29am On Jan 26
chidiakwari:
The entire religion in Nigeria is a scam. The reason I call you clowns zombies.

Your logic and critical thinking skills are non existent.

None amongst you are better than chimpanzees

I checked a some of your posts here and it seems you have the indecorous habit of hurling insults at others while you also manifest a fixation on zombies, chimpanzees and suffering. You may be an embittered teenager or a frustrated adult. Unfortunately this is a faceless forum where it is difficult to assist when your identity is hidden. However please do take it seriously to check on your mental health from time to time.
Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by zebszebs: 8:20am On Jan 26
Bobage16:
You no understand the pidgin there? Pronounce am and tell me what you hear

I hope you know you are an illiterate?
Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by Allisgud: 10:21am On Jan 26
Yul edochie don open church since tinubu no drop anything after all the hyping
Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by Joeyjones(m): 11:42am On Jan 26
The way there are so many incomplete and fake articles is astonishing. I can't find any us source for this news, only Nigerian blogs.
Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by Bobage16(m): 3:12pm On Jan 26
You're unnecessarily too serious, you're the pidgin illiterate here as you dont understand wher i d come from
zebszebs:

I hope you know you are an illiterate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Katsina Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol In Bags For Bandits (Video) / Kidnappers Lure Man From Ogun, Kill Him In Ondo After Collecting Ransom / Suspected Robber Implicates Man Returning From Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.