Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Governor Abdulrazaq Visits Released Nabeeha's Family Members In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Abdulrazaq Visits Released Nabeeha's Family Members In Abuja (16340 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) / What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle / Governor Abdulrazaq Visits The $300m Sugar Factory & Farm In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Visits Released Nabeeha's Family Members In Abuja by autodoctor: 11:31am On Jan 25
Good
Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Visits Released Nabeeha's Family Members In Abuja by bluecircle470: 12:13pm On Jan 25
Lutherblaq:
Stupid visit from a ape

I doubt if you have papa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Visits Released Nabeeha's Family Members In Abuja by alpharoyalty: 12:27pm On Jan 25
He should visit every family that has ever been affected by terrorists and herdsmen.
Useless clout chasing partial mudafucking politician
Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Visits Released Nabeeha's Family Members In Abuja by verifiablefacts: 1:07pm On Jan 25
Lutherblaq:
Stupid visit from a ape

You just opened your mouth to insult someone for no just reason.

This site is becoming something else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Visits Released Nabeeha's Family Members In Abuja by portplus: 1:32pm On Jan 25
Musty112:
Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq, for the role you played back then when my cousins were kidnapped in kaduna, may you never know sadness. From personal experience, this act from the man is not a showoff, it is just who he is. May the woes of the almighty be visited on whoever is directly or indirectly behind the kidnapping and killings in the country.

Amen!
Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Visits Released Nabeeha's Family Members In Abuja by SANDAT(m): 2:46pm On Jan 25
The Governor might know the family personally
4tomandchi:
A good show of solidarity and selfless love for that family. I hope the christian governors are watching.

If na christian family now nobody go show!!!
Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Visits Released Nabeeha's Family Members In Abuja by Apel147(m): 4:21pm On Jan 25
Obi still no go be president 😜😜😜

Lutherblaq:
Stupid visit from a ape
Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Visits Released Nabeeha's Family Members In Abuja by lexyclasy: 4:34pm On Jan 25
Thonyb2:

https://.ng/2024/01/25/bandits-gov-abdulrazaq-visits-released-nabeeha-family-members-in-abuja/
Responding to therapies according to Gov Abdulrazaq, does it mean that the bandits touch the virgins.
Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Visits Released Nabeeha's Family Members In Abuja by LastProphet: 4:41pm On Jan 25
crossfm:
Hehehe.

They use cases like this to chase clout.

Our leaders are never proactive,they always wait for things to happen before they show up.

As we speak even Kwara State is not safe. Almost all the States in Nigeria is facing one security challenge or the other, while governors keep on receiving security vote and they do nothing with it.

The family is most likely from kwara, yoruba muslims
Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Visits Released Nabeeha's Family Members In Abuja by SK1SOLA: 11:01pm On Jan 25
The Governor is really trying his best for kwarans, he met the state in a deplorable condition, I wish him best of luck, I wish he can heed to my advice...

1. Get a working transportation system like BRT...automate the payment to curb corruption...and build a befitting garage at post office..it's an eyesore faa.

2. Build a new fly over around the bypass... especially offa garage area....case study kano state by pass (hotoro)

3. Build pedestrian bridge around school areas and busy market areas instead of road bumps all over the state ...that style is really outdated.

4.convert amusement park around unity to a world standard.

5. affordable Housing units within reach will be a welcome Idea.

6. New taxi system need to be injected into the state.

7. Rebrand the government state road leading to government house, the entrance to ilorin, from gerin alimi is not magnificent...case study (kawo Kaduna)

8. Cover the tanke flyover bridge gutter...pls. let's have a pedestrian walk for students.

9.H E. Please Help the party faithful, especially those who helped in championing the second term agenda...get them into the federal appointment asap.

10. Stop fighting the oppositions, just get the job done...I mean concentrate on delivery Sir. Existing projects

I wish you all the best Sir.
Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Visits Released Nabeeha's Family Members In Abuja by TijaniAbu: 12:50am On Jan 28
superCleanworks:
Yes.

See how they cleverly shift the media NARRATIVE to how the girls are now happy and in high spirits.

Let's pretend that ome of those girls was not murdered FOR NOTHING.

Let's pretend like some cowards didn't just become 100 million naira richer in less than 2 weeks.

Let's pretend like anybody is still trying to rescue Leah Sharibu and all the thousands of other such cases.

Let's keep pretending.

Abdulrazaq is a lying corrupt fool
Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Visits Released Nabeeha's Family Members In Abuja by TijaniAbu: 12:53am On Jan 28
LastProphet:

The family is most likely from kwara, yoruba muslims

A family that were kidnapped for weeks, he only visited them after one had been killed and the others freed after they paid big money which he did not contribute 1 kobo to
Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Visits Released Nabeeha's Family Members In Abuja by TijaniAbu: 12:56am On Jan 28
SK1SOLA:
The Governor is really trying his best for kwarans, he met the state in a deplorable condition, I wish him best of luck, I wish he can heed to my advice...

1. Get a working transportation system like BRT...automate the payment to curb corruption...and build a befitting garage at post office..it's an eyesore faa.

2. Build a new fly over around the bypass... especially offa garage area....case study kano state by pass (hotoro)

3. Build pedestrian bridge around school areas and busy market areas instead of road bumps all over the state ...that style is really outdated.

4.convert amusement park around unity to a world standard.

5. affordable Housing units within reach will be a welcome Idea.

6. New taxi system need to be injected into the state.

7. Rebrand the government state road leading to government house, the entrance to ilorin, from gerin alimi is not magnificent...case study (kawo Kaduna)

8. Cover the tanke flyover bridge gutter...pls. let's have a pedestrian walk for students.

9.H E. Please Help the party faithful, especially those who helped in championing the second term agenda...get them into the federal appointment asap.

10. Stop fighting the oppositions, just get the job done...I mean concentrate on delivery Sir. Existing projects

I wish you all the best Sir.

Unless you were just born in 2019, you should know that the corrupt Abdulrazaq entered office through lies and propaganda and neglected all the state infrastructure to derelict deplorable condition. Now he is looting N17.8 billion to 'renovate' KWARA Hotel that is worth just N200m
Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Visits Released Nabeeha's Family Members In Abuja by LastProphet: 1:38am On Jan 28
TijaniAbu:

A family that were kidnapped for weeks, he only visited them after one had been killed and the others freed after they paid big money which he did not contribute 1 kobo to

He may have contributed and didn't say it loud, devote Muslims are not loud like christians which is one of the beauty of islam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo: Remove the Deputy-Gov - Dan Orbih-faction list conditions to support PDP / 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. / Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.