Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Reality TV Star, Pere Egbi, Announces First Movie Project “the Silent Intruder” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reality TV Star, Pere Egbi, Announces First Movie Project “the Silent Intruder” (170 Views)

Rita Dominic: I Was Paid N10,000 For My First Movie Role / Uriel Discloses Size Of Pere Egbi’s ‘manhood’, Claims It’s Huge / Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reality TV Star, Pere Egbi, Announces First Movie Project “the Silent Intruder” by SexyChic05(f): 11:26am On Jan 25
Reality TV star, Pere Egbi, announces first movie project “The Silent Intruder”

In his announcement, Pere Egbi, the executive producer, shared: “This Valentine’s season, Dive into the provocative world of “The Silent Intruder”, where the magnetic Zaki, a successful sex therapist who grapples with insatiable desires.”

https://olorisupergal.com/305753/movies/reality-tv-star-pere-egbi-announces-first-movie-project-the-silent-intruder/

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Mahin Wilson And How Old She Is? / "Just Yesterday I Was 29" - Desmond Elliot Grateful As He Marks 49th Birthday. / Tems Jumped Out Of The Plane✈️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.