Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Abasifreke John Jeremiah Death: Drowned Or Murdered? - Family Suspects Foul Play - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abasifreke John Jeremiah Death: Drowned Or Murdered? - Family Suspects Foul Play (33044 Views)

Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover / How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder / Man Drowned Wife At Caribbean Sea During Honeymoon To Inherit Her Estate(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abasifreke John Jeremiah Death: Drowned Or Murdered? - Family Suspects Foul Play by oofjm: 12:17pm On Jan 25
cnandy:
I like his penis
are u okay at all….

2 Likes

Re: Abasifreke John Jeremiah Death: Drowned Or Murdered? - Family Suspects Foul Play by Dearlord(m): 12:18pm On Jan 25
Rest on champion!

I resigned from anything physical combat after the air i breathe was filled with enemies. Enjoying this beautiful world with peace of mind, no more gangster intruding my life.

1 Like

Re: Abasifreke John Jeremiah Death: Drowned Or Murdered? - Family Suspects Foul Play by SaLongs1(m): 12:20pm On Jan 25
NeoWanZaeed:
Who are those snapping nude pictures of the dead or rather near nude..

It's insane and shameful thing to do

As if us looking at that would make us know what really happened to him as if we're in the laboratory with the doctors.

Shameless are his killers and their enablers. Those who have to resort to this to get justice should be saluted for standing up for justice.
Re: Abasifreke John Jeremiah Death: Drowned Or Murdered? - Family Suspects Foul Play by tivity101: 12:25pm On Jan 25
Well said Sir

DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Since those at the helm of affairs would never act until their asses have been dragged on social media, don't blame citizens who resort to self help.

I think the motive here is to preserve hard evidence.
Methinks the picture was simply sent "as is" without editing or any other mutilation that might become a lawyer's hoop in court.
Re: Abasifreke John Jeremiah Death: Drowned Or Murdered? - Family Suspects Foul Play by youngrichnigga: 12:26pm On Jan 25
Strangle Mark on the neck; corpse not consistent with that of a drowned person. Autopsy will reveal if he has water in the lungs to prove that he drowned to death or otherwise....This life, people are just plain wicked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Abasifreke John Jeremiah Death: Drowned Or Murdered? - Family Suspects Foul Play by Chibuzoripob: 12:27pm On Jan 25
sad the Evildoers, wicked should continue with their WICKEDNESS,.Thinking they'll NOT DIE too. May his Spirit chase the people behind his untimely death and KILL them.Abasi Spirit can then bid the earth farewell sad angry sad embarassed
Re: Abasifreke John Jeremiah Death: Drowned Or Murdered? - Family Suspects Foul Play by Kevineleven(m): 12:31pm On Jan 25
Drowned men don't bleed.
Hope he is not a cultist

1 Like

Re: Abasifreke John Jeremiah Death: Drowned Or Murdered? - Family Suspects Foul Play by KingDash09(m): 12:31pm On Jan 25
Another person go collect him spot

1 Like

Re: Abasifreke John Jeremiah Death: Drowned Or Murdered? - Family Suspects Foul Play by BrodaBenad: 12:36pm On Jan 25
Please add ( graphic) na I nearly vomit wetin I dey eat sad

Rip to the dead cry
Re: Abasifreke John Jeremiah Death: Drowned Or Murdered? - Family Suspects Foul Play by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 12:36pm On Jan 25
What a wicked world we live in, what's your gain doing this to your fellow man
Re: Abasifreke John Jeremiah Death: Drowned Or Murdered? - Family Suspects Foul Play by sketching: 12:36pm On Jan 25
As others pointed out, looks like murder

Dead before entering the water because his stomach is flat/empty. Didn't drown. cry
Re: Abasifreke John Jeremiah Death: Drowned Or Murdered? - Family Suspects Foul Play by Berankis: 12:37pm On Jan 25
NeoWanZaeed:
Who are those snapping nude pictures of the dead or rather near nude..

It's insane and shameful thing to do

As if us looking at that would make us know what really happened to him as if we're in the laboratory with the doctors.

So what's the essence of the warning you read in the beginning. Too much social media, too little sense.
Re: Abasifreke John Jeremiah Death: Drowned Or Murdered? - Family Suspects Foul Play by educhigo: 12:38pm On Jan 25
Momi water cult his neck, let me shift small cry cry kiss cry cry cry cry cry cry rip
Re: Abasifreke John Jeremiah Death: Drowned Or Murdered? - Family Suspects Foul Play by Chibuzoripob: 12:38pm On Jan 25
sad
KingDash09:
Another person go collect him spot
undecided people come,people go.U can't guarantee being a banker forever..Let them take his spot.
Re: Abasifreke John Jeremiah Death: Drowned Or Murdered? - Family Suspects Foul Play by Advancedman(m): 12:39pm On Jan 25
nlfpmod:

Credit: Inibehe Effiong

Who did he travel with, where are his management team or handler and organisers or the training facility management, who broke the news of his drowning to the family, where is the police and other government agencies in the reportage of the accident, media houses isn't aware or no news on air about the accident, finally why is the family requesting for pictorial proof instead of going there?
Re: Abasifreke John Jeremiah Death: Drowned Or Murdered? - Family Suspects Foul Play by WantsandMore: 12:40pm On Jan 25
seborrhic:
Lawyer should be demanding an autopsy first.
The neck signs look suspicious but that's why autopsy report is demanded,some things you see with the naked eye may not be what it looks on thorough professional examination by a pathologist
right but I'm yet to see anyone drown with a bloodied neck cut
Re: Abasifreke John Jeremiah Death: Drowned Or Murdered? - Family Suspects Foul Play by Chikel20000(m): 12:43pm On Jan 25
cnandy:
I like his penis
mods forgive me....u r truly stu**d
Re: Abasifreke John Jeremiah Death: Drowned Or Murdered? - Family Suspects Foul Play by fuck419: 12:59pm On Jan 25
WHAT YOU MAKE HAPPEN TO OTHERS, GOD WILL MAKE HAPPEN TO YOU.

THE WICKED SHALL NOT GO UNPUNISHED, IT MAY TAKE A WHILE, BUT DEFINITELY!!!
Re: Abasifreke John Jeremiah Death: Drowned Or Murdered? - Family Suspects Foul Play by izubext007: 1:05pm On Jan 25
May God judge
Re: Abasifreke John Jeremiah Death: Drowned Or Murdered? - Family Suspects Foul Play by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:06pm On Jan 25
Only a f000l would say that this is a corpse of a drowned person. A rope was tied on this guy's neck to kill him the strips of the rope is clearly visible.
Re: Abasifreke John Jeremiah Death: Drowned Or Murdered? - Family Suspects Foul Play by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:09pm On Jan 25
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Since those at the helm of affairs would never act until their asses have been dragged on social media, don't blame citizens who resort to self help.

I think the motive here is to preserve hard evidence.
Methinks the picture was simply sent "as is" without editing or any other mutilation that might become a lawyer's hoop in court.

You are on point but still, it's really not needed. This could be an evidence kept elsewhere not online.
I see this as desecration of the dead
Re: Abasifreke John Jeremiah Death: Drowned Or Murdered? - Family Suspects Foul Play by Goddyrichie(m): 1:32pm On Jan 25
nlfpmod:

hmm so many ways to die in this country
Re: Abasifreke John Jeremiah Death: Drowned Or Murdered? - Family Suspects Foul Play by Streetmovement(m): 1:33pm On Jan 25
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Murder is the case here
Re: Abasifreke John Jeremiah Death: Drowned Or Murdered? - Family Suspects Foul Play by rollywise(m): 1:54pm On Jan 25
Nigeria keeps eating it's young everyday
Re: Abasifreke John Jeremiah Death: Drowned Or Murdered? - Family Suspects Foul Play by seanery: 2:22pm On Jan 25
Shey na big sack be that ??

nlfpmod:

Re: Abasifreke John Jeremiah Death: Drowned Or Murdered? - Family Suspects Foul Play by Greattha: 2:28pm On Jan 25
O Lord!!!

Look at this wasted potential again.

Does water now slice peoles throats?

No one has been arrested till date

Nigeria my country.

Seeing the lifeless body makes you think how fragile the human body is.

nlfpmod:

Re: Abasifreke John Jeremiah Death: Drowned Or Murdered? - Family Suspects Foul Play by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 2:30pm On Jan 25
NeoWanZaeed:

You are on point but still, it's really not needed. This could be an evidence kept elsewhere not online.
I see this as desecration of the dead

Its not.

What the dead needs now is justice, not respect.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) / Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. / Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped In Minna (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.