Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu (12466 Views)

Lagos' Fourth Mainland Bridge To Be Africa's Second Longest Bridge / The Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge (construction Pictures) / Agric-Isawo Road Re-Construction Begins - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by Helpfromabove1(m): 2:37pm On Jan 25
J
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by afadi2410: 2:38pm On Jan 25
phoneport:
Eko o no baje rarararaaaa grin grin grin
Some people nor go happy for this development ooo... If you know cool cool cool you know cool cool cool

We happy die brother,the development of every state in Nigeria especially Lagos is what we want,we no get beef at all.Eko oni baje!
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by ppogba: 2:44pm On Jan 25
Curious345:
Mtcheew

4th mainland when Lagos has no single km stretch of road that is pothole free

Direct your anger to your state Governor.

A child cannot leave his parents and cry to kill another person's parents.

3 Likes

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by EmekaA125(m): 2:46pm On Jan 25
phoneport:
Eko o no baje rarararaaaa grin grin grin
Some people nor go happy for this development ooo... If you know cool cool cool you know cool cool cool
After praising the government, we go begin shout e bin kpa wa ooo 😁😁😁
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by EmekaA125(m): 2:46pm On Jan 25
Shawnnn01:
Na jealousy wan wound your people over his performance yet many Yoruba argue he is underperforming because the standard of governance must be topnotch at all times not to any Nigeria level.

Nice one for appreciating beta thing.

Who dey jealous you?
Go rest jawe
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by EmekaA125(m): 2:47pm On Jan 25
citygarden:
People with great mind should start investing in ikorodu and environment. Check my signature for real estate deal
Noted.
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by aribisala0(m): 3:02pm On Jan 25
Paraman:
This is not the first time or the first governor to say this

I will only believe when the construction start. Value of land and properties will shoot up in the ikorodu axis once the construction start.
When was the first time?
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by aribisala0(m): 3:04pm On Jan 25
TheBillyonaire:
Lagos and Abia are where actions are taking place. The rest of the governors are just embodiments of trial and errors.
Did you smoke Igbo for breakfast

3 Likes

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by Khyrvxjzy: 3:05pm On Jan 25
englishmart:
As an omo Igbo, I must admit that Sonwo Olu is working.

ipob

2 Likes

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by dazzlingd(m): 3:07pm On Jan 25
First quarter or second quarter

1 Like

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:07pm On Jan 25
Lagos Government is talk and do.

Eko o ni ba je.
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by criuze(m): 3:08pm On Jan 25
Bridges in Lagos like cobwebs

Is that so good?
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by Maxtipulation(m): 3:15pm On Jan 25
Another white elephant...
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by Terrahawk: 3:19pm On Jan 25
What about the lekki international airport you promised to commence last year. How far??. Yeye Governor.
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by hotseat: 3:26pm On Jan 25
Since Sanwo-Olu came back from Granada after freshening up, he's been back to business.

Lagos State is always many steps ahead of others.

I guess we all can see where the jealousy, envy and bitterness is coming from.

Truly, Eko Oni Baje o!

Babajide Sanwo-Olu, abeg, carry go!

@hotseat
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by jamafa: 3:34pm On Jan 25
God1000:
Lagos state has money, let the development continues, there shouldn't be any excuse

Other states like Delta, Rivers have money too.

Let their governors wake up.

1 Like

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by yemmight(m): 3:43pm On Jan 25
Paraman:

I will only believe when the construction start. Value of land and properties will shoot up in the ikorodu axis once the construction start.

This is not a Governor from the East.

1 Like

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by LyfeJennings(m): 3:43pm On Jan 25
and not a single flyover in the entire South East
wonder what the developers are doing

1 Like

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by Slytiger: 4:03pm On Jan 25
Babathanks:
Instead of Obaseki to emulate this. The weerey will be shouting edo know be lagos so as to use that to win election 😂
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by Slytiger: 4:03pm On Jan 25
LyfeJennings:
and not a single flyover in the entire South East
wonder what the developers are doing
I want d to say Wiki built flyover, but I quickly remembered that Rivers is SS. Anyway, let them celebrate the Otti's gutter first. Do not despise the days of humble beginnings.

3 Likes

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by Paraman: 4:05pm On Jan 25
yemmight:

This is not a Governor from the East.
So because I said this is not the first time we will be told the construction is about to start, an automatically from the east be that?

1 Like

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by Ironbull: 4:09pm On Jan 25
Carry on I dey your back. And pls make sure at the end of your term handover to someone who will carry on from where you stops and not a mediocre and no direction person with no clear vision.

Respect sir!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by duality(m): 4:14pm On Jan 25
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/breaking-fourth-mainland-bridge-construction-begins-first-quarter-2024-sanwo-olu/?amp

They need to quickly rethink that project.

I actually prefer GRV's alternative idea on the project.

That long bridge will not come easily and here are better cheaper and faster alternatives to the 4MLB
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by Litmus: 4:14pm On Jan 25
A progressing Lagos, Abaleki, Kano, Anambra, Abuja or elsewhere can only be good for Nigeria generally.
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by Sleekfingers: 4:16pm On Jan 25
Babathanks:
Instead of Obaseki to emulate this. The weerey will be shouting edo know be lagos so as to use that to win election 😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by Paraman: 4:18pm On Jan 25
aribisala0:

When was the first time?
https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=225537779604283&id=100064441879510

Even the construction of the regional road, no serious work is going on since January 2023.

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by georgee(m): 4:19pm On Jan 25
Paraman:

Congratulations to land owners for Ikorodu...
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by Judolisco(m): 4:30pm On Jan 25
God1000:
Lagos state has money, let the development continues, there shouldn't be any excuse
every state get money...
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by stepaside1: 4:31pm On Jan 25
I commend Gov Sanwo Olu on this. I worry that financing is not yet sorted. I thought Afrexim Bank or some financial institution committed to providing part funding. Why not start with that and be more creative in finding the balance?

That said, there are lots of existing roads that are either potholes filled or very rough and undulating. Can there be a plan over a 4-yr period to resurface those roads and beautify them? The sort of upgrade/resurfacing that FG is doing with the third mainland bridge. Collaboration with FG is crucial as some of these roads are federal roads. Lagos should massively benefit with BAT as President. If not, no one else will do it for Lagos in a generation. Some of these roads include;

1. Eko bridge
2. Carter bridge
3. Ikorodu road
4. Ozumba Mbadiwe road
5. Kofo Abayomi street
6. Lekki expressway
7. Lekki regional road
8. Lekki coastal road
9. Oba Akran avenue
10. Mobolaji Bank Anthony way
11. Kingsway (Alfred Rewane) road
12. Falomo road
13. Billingsway road
14. Domestic to International airport road

...just to mention a few

1 Like

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by Paraman: 4:32pm On Jan 25
Is04970:

This is Lagos Bro
Lagos has been blessed with relatively responsible governors since 1999.
In 2021, The Lagos state government claimed the construction will start in the fourth quarter of 2022.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update On Third Mainland Bridge Repairs (Week 20) / Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land / Trailer Crushes NSCDC Official To Death In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.