Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,040 members, 7,810,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) (73045 Views)

Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics) / Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua / The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Peterpaul96: 2:52pm On Jan 25
Most Beautiful African Female Fans at the African Cup of Nations #AFCON and their Instagram handles.

African women are beautifully made by God 😘

Credit: Judelucan

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Peterpaul96: 2:53pm On Jan 25
More...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Peterpaul96: 2:54pm On Jan 25
God dey create abeg

53 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Peterpaul96: 2:55pm On Jan 25
Absolutely stunning

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Peterpaul96: 2:57pm On Jan 25
Damn!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Peterpaul96: 2:58pm On Jan 25

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Chicagograduate(m): 3:13pm On Jan 25
Hookup.

105 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Peterpaul96: 3:15pm On Jan 25
You say wetin?
Chicagograduate:
Hookup.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Zanzibar1: 4:18pm On Jan 25
Op do you know what "beautiful" means? . Beauty is not plenty make up on the face.
All I see is inner beauty grin non of them is pretty

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Greystone: 4:38pm On Jan 25
Peterpaul96:
Damn!

The girl in the orange t-shirt is cute

5 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Astra101: 7:50pm On Jan 25
I never knew ivory coast have pretty girls

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by PinkNature: 9:13pm On Jan 25
Stop creating simping threads.

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Dronedude(m): 1:01am On Jan 26
Help the poor Africans. See the poor ladies they need help. They are so many. They are suffering. I can help them. This alcohol dey enter my eye. Chai!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by eepeepook: 6:15am On Jan 26
You children are cursed. I thought you all went to watch grown men kick an object around. How women take mix into the matter? You people cannot separate your privates from public affairs.

6 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by CandidAdmin(m): 9:36am On Jan 26
I love that moroccan lady

3 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:12pm On Jan 26
WOOWW WOW WOOWWW WWOW.!!

Are they there to watch the matches??

Or for something else??
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Obakoolex(m): 4:12pm On Jan 26
To score a penalty inside their goalpost dey hungry me undecided

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Kaxmytex(m): 4:12pm On Jan 26
Omo!

Pikin wey neva reach another pesin papa farmland go talk sey na hin papa own big pas...

Naija barnies still dey learn

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 4:12pm On Jan 26
Why do we equate beauty with skin colour tho😒

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by DivinegiftofGod: 4:13pm On Jan 26
O
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Renman: 4:13pm On Jan 26
Peterpaul96:
Most Beautiful African Female Fans at the African Cup of Nations #AFCON and their Instagram handles.

African women are beautifully made by God 😘

Credit: Judelucan
I see Prostitutes/Seductress.... Not beauty!

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by inoki247: 4:13pm On Jan 26
Lol na to cross border go help dem nd start Yarning Bonjour shocked shocked shocked

You can't f**kk all the girls that wants to f**kk u finish talkless of the one you admire and want u will jus kill yasef...

9 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Olaolex: 4:13pm On Jan 26
What I observed from the photos is that, those that are decently dressed are beautiful than those that dressed half-nakedly.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Eraddray(m): 4:13pm On Jan 26
smiley
the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose

4 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Rahkman: 4:14pm On Jan 26
Na only that morrocan dey enter my eye...I am attracted to women with European features ....chiseled jaw line pointed noses, thick eye brows and clean fair skin

11 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Artscollection: 4:14pm On Jan 26
Our slay queens no see road!! Na to dey oppress local men be there own.

10 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by money121(m): 4:14pm On Jan 26
Seen

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by MrBONE2(m): 4:15pm On Jan 26
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Graciousnaija: 4:17pm On Jan 26
Now what is the value of this 'information' or 'news'?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Lady To Suck On Ahmed Musa's Ball Everyday, See People Reactions / Qatar’s 2022 World Cup ‘Vagina Stadium’ Finally Unveiled (Photos) / Messi Sentenced To Prison In Spain For Tax Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.