Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) (73163 Views)

Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics) / Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua / The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Abufo: 9:27pm On Jan 26
Peterpaul96:
Most Beautiful African Female Fans at the African Cup of Nations #AFCON and their Instagram handles.

African women are beautifully made by God 😘

Credit: Judelucan

see as the babes fresh like our Igbo babes..........na dis kind people wey dem for join ndigbo with , not these vindictive tribes wey come surround us! mtchew!!

Anyway "Igbo doings" resonate all over Africa, Igbo soft cultural power maybe understated in Nigeria but for other African nations......it is igbo amaka all the way!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1Yuhqx0j98

see as Ivory coast fans dey sing in igbo!!!
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by dododawa1: 9:39pm On Jan 26
Rubbish
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by BABANGBALI: 9:43pm On Jan 26
Omo see breasts. I just dey pour for my pants

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by BABANGBALI: 9:45pm On Jan 26
dododawa1:
Rubbish
what happened to your prick?
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Ayosuccess12: 9:49pm On Jan 26
Beautiful indeed , you are from which country
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by donmik: 10:07pm On Jan 26
I no see Naija o
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by kelvindj98: 11:05pm On Jan 26
Raylight2:

Without makeup nkor?
Your mama fine without makeup?
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by jimcaddy(m): 11:11pm On Jan 26
Omo God dey create beautiful women Sha.
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by BALLOSKI: 11:31pm On Jan 26
Astra101:
I never knew ivory coast have pretty girls
They do.
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by dododawa1: 11:33pm On Jan 26
BABANGBALI:
what happened to your prick?
JAMB question
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Rukevwe999(m): 12:28am On Jan 27
These are obviously models. Not persons any average bloke here could date. But as painful as it sounds, compared to these women, most of our Nigerian ladies look like drag queens.
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by StreetTyga: 1:13am On Jan 27
Make I do wetin now...
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by bhigmmanuel(m): 1:43am On Jan 27
So Nigerians female fans ain't beautiful?...... You mean all the pancakes and Marie kays are Useless ......#ozorbeauty abi Na tribal mark female full there
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Kennyswag: 3:42am On Jan 27
Mods and uselessness

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Topman7: 5:41am On Jan 27
ednut1:
Why do we equate beauty with skin colour thoπŸ˜’

colomentality
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Johilo(m): 8:42am On Jan 27
Na beauty u dey find.. Oya go bleep the na
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by wonder233: 9:09am On Jan 27
The British colonized India. They mated with their local women and from there light coloured skin kids were born, and gradually, a lightskin part of the population. Which were heavily favoured by the colonial masters as the chosen ones. That in turn led to low self esteem from the darker coloured ones who aspired to get such favours.
ppogba:

There is nothing like low self esteem there.
Any where in the world, light skin na eye catcher.

Research will tell you the most voracious consumers of bleaching cream is the part of India dominated by black indians.
There is a reason why the bleaching business is lucrative in Nigeria.

Ask Nollywood producers. They will tell you.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Mandate1: 9:26am On Jan 27
Kaxmytex:
Omo!

Pikin wey neva reach another pesin papa farmland go talk sey na hin papa own big pas...

Naija barnies still dey learn
I actually noticed how beautiful Ivory coast ladies are in one of their games. Damn, unless you travel you'll never appreciate others. Travelling is a big education no doubt.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Vulcan24(m): 10:05am On Jan 27
International media captures exciting moments and figures at notable tournaments too but in a more educative and entertaining ways

Not just saying beautiful girls, what's their contribution or impact ?
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Raylight2(m): 10:45am On Jan 27
kelvindj98:

Your mama fine without makeup?

E pain you on their behalf?
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by wale2020: 3:42pm On Jan 27
Graciousnaija:
Now what is the value of this 'information' or 'news'?

Africans are BEAUTIFUL.
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by rationalhuman(m): 4:39pm On Jan 27
grin grin grin
Is this what they taught you in history classes? No wonder from East to west our entire African continent is in mess.

wonder233:
The British colonized India. They mated with their local women and from there light coloured skin kids were born, and gradually, a lightskin part of the population. Which were heavily favoured by the colonial masters as the chosen ones. That in turn led to low self esteem from the darker coloured ones who aspired to get such favours.
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Wuless82(m): 4:49pm On Jan 27
Peterpaul96:
Most Beautiful African Female Fans at the African Cup of Nations #AFCON and their Instagram handles.

African women are beautifully made by God 😘

Credit: Judelucan

Super eagle πŸ¦… forgot to travel with beautiful fans grin grin
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by VOJA(m): 7:44pm On Jan 27
Beautiful
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by occfx: 8:00pm On Jan 27
Zanzibar1:
Op do you know what "beautiful" means? . Beauty is not plenty make up on the face.
All I see is inner beauty grin non of them is pretty

I no no oo, somebody go carry paint cover face they say na beauty
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Stephaniegold(f): 9:25pm On Jan 27
Greystone:

The girl in the orange t-shirt is cute
Do you mean to say beautiful ?
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Midex88(m): 6:42am On Jan 28
Awon omoyi daaa. cool
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Greystone: 8:59am On Jan 28
Stephaniegold:

Do you mean to say beautiful ?
No. Cute.
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by DCmaverick(m): 9:04pm On Feb 02
Make i do com de go there grin grin grin
Astra101:
I never knew ivory coast have pretty girls
Re: The Most Beautiful African Female Fans At The AFCON (Pictures) by Brenbentondiaz: 7:51am On Feb 03
Rahkman:
Na only that morrocan dey enter my eye...I am attracted to women with European features ....chiseled jaw line pointed noses, thick eye brows and clean fair skin

I'm never attracted to European women (except the Latins). However, I'm very attracted to women with Arab/Indian features. They're so exotic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call / Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award / Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.