Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

What's The Best Phone I Can Get Within The Range Of 45-50k - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Best Phone I Can Get Within The Range Of 45-50k (1058 Views)

What Smartphone Can I Get With A Budget Of 45 - 50k / Best Phone For 30k To 35k: Please Advise / Suggest A Phone I can Buy For 30k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Phone I Can Get Within The Range Of 45-50k by Donsilase: 6:28pm On Jan 25
Please advise me on a phone with a good battery, 4gb ram and can withstand heat environment without going off

Mine just got stolen and ground no too level, I'll appreciate your suggestions
Re: What's The Best Phone I Can Get Within The Range Of 45-50k by Conciergeofcrim: 6:41pm On Jan 25
Donsilase:
Please advise me on a phone with a good battery, 4gb ram and can withstand heat environment without going off

I have a 2gb ram Samsung 65k
It's not infinix or techno so it does not hang
Samsung a03 core check my moniker for more details

Re: What's The Best Phone I Can Get Within The Range Of 45-50k by Adewale1603(m): 6:41pm On Jan 25
Donsilase:

maybe Redmi A1+ or A2. Or you get those low budget itel phones of 3g networks. No other reasonable phones you can get for that budget amount
Re: What's The Best Phone I Can Get Within The Range Of 45-50k by Donsilase: 7:42pm On Jan 25
Conciergeofcrim:

I need at least 4gb ram
Re: What's The Best Phone I Can Get Within The Range Of 45-50k by Donsilase: 7:43pm On Jan 25
Adewale1603:
maybe Redmi A1+ or A2. Or you get those low budget itel phones of 3g networks. No other reasonable phones you can get for that budget amount
I had this in mind, thanks allot
Re: What's The Best Phone I Can Get Within The Range Of 45-50k by francisisking: 4:44am On Jan 26
Buy my Infinix s5 pro
4gb ram
64gb
Donsilase:

Re: What's The Best Phone I Can Get Within The Range Of 45-50k by Conciergeofcrim: 8:01am On Jan 26
Donsilase:

I need at least 4gb ram
A 2gb ram Samsung with a snapdragon chipset will perform on the same level with a 4gb techno or infinix with mediatek chipset.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Phone I Can Get Within The Range Of 45-50k by MONEY247: 8:21am On Jan 26
Conciergeofcrim:

A 2gb ram Samsung with a snapdragon chipset will perform on the same level with a 4gb techno or infinix with mediatek chipset.

Absolutely correct.... Snapdragon chips are very fast and powerful, you would even forget the capacity of the RAM ....

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Phone I Can Get Within The Range Of 45-50k by Pooldrowning(f): 9:37am On Jan 26
Donsilase:

I need at least 4gb ram

Go for used Samsung Galaxy S 7

4Ram/64Gb
Re: What's The Best Phone I Can Get Within The Range Of 45-50k by Kingsasian(m): 10:55am On Jan 26
Conciergeofcrim:

op don't go for this Samsung. Samsung A03 core can't handle mild task, it will over heat and go off. I have used it before

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Phone I Can Get Within The Range Of 45-50k by Kingsasian(m): 10:57am On Jan 26
Donsilase:

I need at least 4gb ram
op, please in the name of God don't go for this phone. It is Samsung A03 core and it uses mtk chipset made for low end tecno phones. I have used it, it usually gets very hot and goes off when ever it is used to do just little task. Avoid it.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Phone I Can Get Within The Range Of 45-50k by Kingsasian(m): 10:58am On Jan 26
Kingsasian:
op, please in the name of God don't go for this phone. It is Samsung A03 core and it uses mtk chipset made for low end tecno phones. I have used it, it usually gets very hot and goes off when ever it is used to do just little task. Avoid it.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Phone I Can Get Within The Range Of 45-50k by youngrichnigga: 11:51am On Jan 26
Iphone 12, just add N10, 000 on top to make it N65, 000. cool cool cool cool
Re: What's The Best Phone I Can Get Within The Range Of 45-50k by RoadMozart(m): 11:57am On Jan 26
Donsilase:

I need at least 4gb ram
check online for lg phones. You can find one of 4-6gb ram within ur budget
Re: What's The Best Phone I Can Get Within The Range Of 45-50k by Rexymania(m): 1:31pm On Jan 26
Go for Redmi
Re: What's The Best Phone I Can Get Within The Range Of 45-50k by lokalbouy: 3:07pm On Jan 26
Tecno spark 10C
8gig Ram/128gig
Used

No issues working perfectly

Lekki chevron

55,000k if you are interested

Re: What's The Best Phone I Can Get Within The Range Of 45-50k by JasonNOTStatham: 4:33pm On Jan 26
Add 10K, the rest are 2GB for your price range unless you want refurbish phone... Abeg no buy used phones, before you go buy wahala

1 Share

Re: What's The Best Phone I Can Get Within The Range Of 45-50k by Donsilase: 4:37pm On Jan 26
lokalbouy:
Tecno spark 10C
8gig Ram/128gig
Used

No issues working perfectly

Lekki chevron

55,000k if you are interested
I'm interested if it has a receipt
Re: What's The Best Phone I Can Get Within The Range Of 45-50k by Dwightventures(m): 6:58pm On Jan 26
All this talk on top of $30? God, Nigerians are now truly wretched
Re: What's The Best Phone I Can Get Within The Range Of 45-50k by Conciergeofcrim: 9:15pm On Jan 26
Kingsasian:
op don't go for this Samsung. Samsung A03 core can't handle mild task, it will over heat and go off. I have used it before
Mine doesn't at all,I got another phone that is why I'm selling
Re: What's The Best Phone I Can Get Within The Range Of 45-50k by Kingsasian(m): 10:52am On Jan 27
Conciergeofcrim:

Mine doesn't at all,I got another phone that is why I'm selling
okay, my wife owns this same phone and it over heats when doing simple task. I use it to do some online jobs and its very terrible doing some tasks. Although it's just a back up phone.
Re: What's The Best Phone I Can Get Within The Range Of 45-50k by koskilala: 7:54am On Jan 28
You can get the Tecno spark 5 for that amount.
Re: What's The Best Phone I Can Get Within The Range Of 45-50k by Shuregirl: 6:26pm On Jan 28
I think you should be able to get a pop series with that amount
Re: What's The Best Phone I Can Get Within The Range Of 45-50k by sureinfo: 10:52am On Feb 01
Spark 5 should be around that price.

(1) (Reply)

Celtel Wap Gprs / Help: Internet Settings For My Pc (celtel) / love-vendor Ur Motorola Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.