Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Nigerians Should Leave Jose Pisero Alone - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians Should Leave Jose Pisero Alone (191 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Hate Jose Pisero This Way? / Eriksen Told Me He Was Going To Leave - Jose Mourinho / Alexis Sanchez Does Not Want To Leave - Jose Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Should Leave Jose Pisero Alone by orohbiro(f): 6:57pm On Jan 25
I have watch big nations like Egypt, ivory coast, Cameroon who struggle to qualify, Ghana,Algeria and Past winners Zambia are all bundle out of the group stages of the Afcon. And Nigerians took 7points for a possible 9points some Nigerians are still insulting the coach. Have u ask your self how is the coach coping with an injury hit squad? have you aSK your self y is Aina and sanusi Amoy the midfielders? The coach is doing all his best. Against Equatorial Guinea super eagle out played them the forward didn't take their chances against ivory coast same thing if they had converted those chances to goals it would be another squad entirely. U all cause our world cup qualification by campaigning against Genort rohr una done start start again with peseiro OK na. The Local coach u all are conversing to take over 2016, we failed to qualify, 2017 ,we failed to qualify 2022 world cup we failed to qualify for the world cup. Nigerians failed to learn am glad the coach have rejected the new contract renewal.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Leave Jose Pisero Alone by MidasTouch15: 8:39pm On Jan 25
Are u related to him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Leave Jose Pisero Alone by orohbiro(f): 9:19pm On Jan 25
MidasTouch15:
Are u related to him?
no but I feel he is badly judge
Re: Nigerians Should Leave Jose Pisero Alone by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 11:07pm On Jan 25
Let's be factual. Do you see fluidity in the midfield? Are u attracted to the style of play? With the crop of players at our disposal, should we be finding it difficult to score goals? If we are pitched against a formidable opposition, will we survive 30 mins? Peseiro that looks like a building materials supplier in Portugal. Abeg let's talk well.
Re: Nigerians Should Leave Jose Pisero Alone by orohbiro(f): 4:28pm On Jan 30
Seniormanfeyi06:
Let's be factual. Do you see fluidity in the midfield? Are u attracted to the style of play? With the crop of players at our disposal, should we be finding it difficult to score goals? If we are pitched against a formidable opposition, will we survive 30 mins? Peseiro that looks like a building materials supplier in Portugal. Abeg let's talk well.
if no be ban I dey fear I for insult u

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua And Ngannou Odds / Good Luck As You Try 12+ Odds / Arsenal Fans Pay Tribute To Daniel Anjorin, Who Was Murdered In UK Knife Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.