Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,037 members, 7,866,923 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

Why Do Nigerians Hate Jose Pisero This Way? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Do Nigerians Hate Jose Pisero This Way? (190 Views)

Pisero And Nigeria team Were Scared Of Us During Afcon Clash- South Africa Coach / Nigerians Should Leave Jose Pisero Alone / Why Do Nigerians Dislike Genort Rohr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Hate Jose Pisero This Way? by Freshtruth(m): 3:42pm On Jan 31
I have seen and heard Nigerians saying even if Super Eagles win this Afcon they should sack the coach.
Senegal,Cameron,Ghana,morroco,Egypt,and Algeria have all been booted out.
Senegal scores goals for fun in this tournament but they were bundle out by the host Nation who struggle to qualify during the group stages.
OK let talk about playing style Morroco play good football but was knock out too.
They said we not playing attacking football most people playing attacking football like Cameroon has also be kick at by Piesero team who play negative football.
One thing I have observe about this coach is that he invite the same crop of players every time meaning he is building a formidable team to understand themselves he is someone that is always cautious about defends . if he wins the Afcon by God grace and Nigeria sacks him he have nothing to loose even Portugal FA will give him serious consideration. Serious Football Nations we also consider Piesero. We appoint a new coach and start rebuilding all over again. Let see what Amuineke and the Egauaveon u all fighting for we achieve with the super eagles. Thank God Afcon is also holding next year I no wan here say una come dey complain say NFF shouldn't had sack piesero
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Jose Pisero This Way? by Deogratiasfx: 8:36am On Feb 02
Freshtruth:
I have seen and heard Nigerians saying even if Super Eagles win this Afcon they should sack the coach.
Senegal,Cameron,Ghana,morroco,Egypt,and Algeria have all been booted out.
Senegal scores goals for fun in this tournament but they were bundle out by the host Nation who struggle to qualify during the group stages.
OK let talk about playing style Morroco play good football but was knock out too.
They said we not playing attacking football most people playing attacking football like Cameroon has also be kick at by Piesero team who play negative football.
One thing I have observe about this coach is that he invite the same crop of players every time meaning he is building a formidable team to understand themselves he is someone that is always cautious about defends . if he wins the Afcon by God grace and Nigeria sacks him he have nothing to loose even Portugal FA will give him serious consideration. Serious Football Nations we also consider Piesero. We appoint a new coach and start rebuilding all over again. Let see what Amuineke and the Egauaveon u all fighting for we achieve with the super eagles. Thank God Afcon is also holding next year I no wan here say una come dey complain say NFF shouldn't had sack piesero

I am a strong critic of Peseiro but I am now quiet because of the result. Don't mind anyone saying even if he wins the AFCON he should be sacked. They don't mean it. The celebration would be so loud that it won't be cross anyone's mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Jose Pisero This Way? by Freshtruth(m): 11:28am On Feb 02
Deogratiasfx:

I am a strong critic of Peseiro but I am now quiet because of the result. Don't mind anyone saying even if he wins the AFCON he should be sacked. They don't mean it. The celebration would be so loud that it won't be cross anyone's mind
thanks bro I heard the coach has ban lateness to camp, has ban female visitors, he is serious desperate to win this Afcon this.is the kind of coach Nigeria needs to instill discipline in the team

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sad: 5 Nigerians Died During AFCON Nigeria Match Against South Africa. / FIFA Introduces New Football Competition for Men’s national team / Anthony Joshua Vs Francis Ngannou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.