Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,186 members, 7,864,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:38 AM

Forex Trader Lets Discuss Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trader Lets Discuss Here (1124 Views)

Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) / Entrepreneurs: Born Or Made Or Lucky ? -lets Discuss / Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Trader Lets Discuss Here by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 07, 2011
Good-day all forex trader, how has the trading been? Please, i want us to discuss about forex brokers in terms of deposite and withdrawal, execution ( fast and slow) and lets also discuss what you think about your broker, please, your humble opinion is highly needed, thanks.
Re: Forex Trader Lets Discuss Here by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 07, 2011
I have been trading with marketiva since 2007, very good broker, fast execution, deposie instantly and withdrawal most time take less than 2hours with ecurrency and 24hours with wire transfer and the broker is recomended,
Re: Forex Trader Lets Discuss Here by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 07, 2011
Fxopen is a fraudulent broker,
I deposited money with perfect money ecurrency, and it took five days after i reported to forexpeacearmy before my money reflected in my account.
When i executed a trade, i made 10pips which was $10, i close the trade, when i came back to execute another trade, they were telling me not enough fund, i contacted their live chat and they didn't respond ok imediately that section over, the market move in my direction with 70pips fxopen didn't do anything so, i decided to withdraw the fund for more than 24hours nothing has been done, i went to check my withdrawal history and they said they rejected the withdrawal because i did not start my withdrawal request with capital letter, i initiate another withdrawal and after 24hours nothing has been done i then sent an email to their finance department and they told me that i should initiate another withdrawal that they did not see any withdrawal. Then i contacted forecpeacearmy before my money was release, pls beware of FXOPEN oh! They are SCAM,
Re: Forex Trader Lets Discuss Here by ebenezary(m): 10:53am On Nov 08, 2011
Most Important Things to Consider When Choosing a Broker is Security

The first and foremost characteristic that a good broker must have is a high level of security. After all, you're not going to hand over thousands of dollars to a person who simply claims he's legit, right?

Fortunately, checking the credibility of a broker isn't very hard. There are regulatory agencies all over the world that separate the trustworthy from the fraudulent.

Below is a list of countries with their corresponding regulatory bodies:

United States: National Futures Association (NFA) and Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)
United Kingdom: Financial Services Authority (FSA)
Australia: Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC)
Switzerland: Swiss Federal Banking Commission (SFBC)
and before you put your money make sure the broker is a member of one the above mentioned bodies will save you a lot things that you don't or can't think of
Re: Forex Trader Lets Discuss Here by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 08, 2011
fados4sure:

Fxopen is a fraudulent broker,
I deposited money with perfect money ecurrency, and it took five days after i reported to forexpeacearmy before my money reflected in my account.
When i executed a trade, i made 10pips which was $10, i close the trade, when i came back to execute another trade, they were telling me not enough fund, i contacted their live chat and they didn't respond ok imediately that section over, the market move in my direction with 70pips fxopen didn't do anything so, i decided to withdraw the fund for more than 24hours nothing has been done, i went to check my withdrawal history and they said they rejected the withdrawal because i did not start my withdrawal request with capital letter, i initiate another withdrawal and after 24hours nothing has been done i then sent an email to their finance department and they told me that i should initiate another withdrawal that they did not see any withdrawal. Then i contacted forecpeacearmy before my money was release, pls beware of FXOPEN oh! They are SCAM,

can we see your correspondences with forexpeacearmy and fxopen on this issue?
Re: Forex Trader Lets Discuss Here by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2011
Yeah, why not?
Re: Forex Trader Lets Discuss Here by edujoy(m): 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2011
FOREX CASH MACHINE
NOT FOR EVERYBODY
www.marsforex..com
Re: Forex Trader Lets Discuss Here by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 08, 2011
That is a nice one lets transact business together, or what do you think?
Re: Forex Trader Lets Discuss Here by dixono(m): 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2011
what time frame can we use it @edujoy
Re: Forex Trader Lets Discuss Here by Instafx(m): 11:25pm On Nov 08, 2011
[size=22pt]GBP/USD Daily trading Signal for 09/11/2011[/size]

Selling (Short) Order Signals

Sell Limit = 1.6190, TP= 1.6150 SL= 1.6230

Sell Stop = 1.6075, TP= 1.6035 SL= 1.6105

Buy (Long) Order Signals.

Buy Limit = 1.5990 TP= 1.6030 SL= 1.5950

Buy Stop = 1.6105 TP= 1.6045 SL= 1.5975

[size=22pt]EUR/USD Daily trading Signal for 09/11/2011[/size]

Sell (short) )order signals
Sell Limit = 1.3930 TP= 1.3890 SL= 1.3970

Sell Stop = 1.3785 TP= 1.3745 SL= 1.3815

Buy (long) order signal

Buy = 1.3675 TP= 1.3715 SL= 1.3645

Buy = 1.3820 TP= 1.3860 SL= 1.3790

THE PENDING ORDER METHOD IS THERE FOR YOUR USE.

IT IS ADVISABLE TO USE TRAILING STOP TO CAPTURE SOME PROFIT!

NOTE
This signal is provided as is by Insta Forex Nig ( www.InstaFxNg.com ) and though we have taken utmost care and used the best available tools to generate these signals, by using it you agree to release us from every liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of same signals.Although the source of the signals has been producing about 85% accurate signals, we will advice that you should try it on your demo account before you use them on your live account. Remember Online Forex carries a degree of risk so do not use borrowed or money you cannot afford to lose to trade Forex. Always make sure you apply money management, high lot (volume) can be dangerous. Never enter a trade with more than 10% of your account size.

Don’t forget to meet with fellow traders at www.chatnownow.com

Have a nice trading day

Re: Forex Trader Lets Discuss Here by Nobody: 3:06am On Nov 09, 2011
This topic is becoming more intereasting by the day. With my level in forex trading and from the above signal you gave, i will tell you the truth and the truth is that is a good point to sell most expecially the EUR/USD, Keep up the good work, God bless you,
Re: Forex Trader Lets Discuss Here by jamace(m): 3:47am On Nov 09, 2011
the best broker that doesnt have issues is liteforex.org.ive been using them for three years now

Kai angry angry , I developed serious headache due to vexation of mind after reading this statement. Liteforex taught me my first lesson that I will NEVER forget. In fact, I got to know a lot about DEALING DESK/MARKET MAKERS because of how Liteforex showed me pepper. Requotes and freezing/hanging of platform when you are on the right path, picking of Stop Losses in miraculous ways, and when you on the wrong side, my brother weep for yourself because your account will drain with the speed of light. Wallahi, I still dey vex with Liteforex. angry angry
Re: Forex Trader Lets Discuss Here by Nobody: 3:55am On Nov 09, 2011
Are you still with them? Liteforex is a force broker, hope you are aware? Force in the sense that they do not connect to forex world directly, they pass through another broker. One major problem with liteforex is that their trading server is very slow and withdrawal of fund some times it may take two to three days,
Re: Forex Trader Lets Discuss Here by jamace(m): 4:31am On Nov 09, 2011
I don zap o. No more with them thieves o. angry angry
Re: Forex Trader Lets Discuss Here by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 09, 2011
You are wise, which broker are you now trading with now? Marketiva is very good but the problem is that their platform is not MT4 and the leverage is 1:100,  If you have any other MT4 broker that you feel is better, don't hesitate to share, thanks.
Re: Forex Trader Lets Discuss Here by rivie0020: 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2011
Winners plan losers merely hope. I've found a useful strategy. Follow the link in my sig
Re: Forex Trader Lets Discuss Here by rivie0020: 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2011
Winners plan losers merely hope. I've found a useful strategy. Follow the link in my sig
Re: Forex Trader Lets Discuss Here by Nobody: 3:01am On Nov 12, 2011
I didn't see anything in your link,
Re: Forex Trader Lets Discuss Here by uduakuso(m): 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2011
i am seriously in need of somebody who could be willing to teach me forex. i would hesitate to pay the administrative cost. so far the prospective person is a successful trader. my contact is 07030886982
Re: Forex Trader Lets Discuss Here by Nobody: 5:10am On Nov 25, 2011
It will be better if you can come for one on one training so, i can teach you everything, God bless you.
Re: Forex Trader Lets Discuss Here by uduakuso(m): 6:54am On Nov 25, 2011
@fados4sure please drop ur gsm no or email address. but gsm no would be more appropriate. thanks
Re: Forex Trader Lets Discuss Here by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 25, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Premium Rate Line In Nigeria / Urgent Help: Where Can I Order/Buy Phones? / Food Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.