Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police (9119 Views)

Same-sex Marriage: NSCDC Parades 76 Suspects In Gombe (Photo) / Joint Border Patrol Team Seizes 550 Cartridges, Prohibited Items / NFVCB Destroys Unclassified, Other Prohibited Films And Videos Worth N500 Milion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by Zhunnurayn(m): 1:34pm On Jan 27
Anny69:
😂Cry harder please. I love your tears.

I can shed tears for monkeys and pigs too, but not a human bitch like you
Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by Anny69: 3:44pm On Jan 27
Zhunnurayn:

I can shed tears for monkeys and pigs too, but not a human bitch like you
😂You are really bad at insults. Update your archive of supposed insults because this is giving "I'm stuck in my SS2 mean boy" phase. 😗
Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by Zhunnurayn(m): 5:28pm On Jan 27
Anny69:
😂You are really bad at insults. Update your archive of supposed insults because this is giving "I'm stuck in my SS2 mean boy" phase. 😗

Well I'm not a wayward bitch whose parents failed like you

I shouldn't be good at insults, you should because that and being a bitch are about the only things you were bred to be good at
Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by Anny69: 9:31pm On Jan 27
Zhunnurayn:

Well I'm not a wayward bitch whose parents failed like you

I shouldn't be good at insults, you should because that and being a bitch are about the only things you were bred to be good at
🥱 You're trying so hard now.
Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by Zhunnurayn(m): 10:16pm On Jan 27
Anny69:
🥱 You're trying so hard now.

I just noticed the rainbow color in your signature
I was mistaken to take you as a worthy human
The only thing I reserve for your type is slitting your throats
Not replies
Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by Anny69: 11:52pm On Jan 27
Zhunnurayn:

I just noticed the rainbow color in your signature
I was mistaken to take you as a worthy human
The only thing I reserve for your type is slitting your throats
Not replies
😗It's glaring how pained you are love. But go on, continue typing since that's what would make you feel better about your miserable self.

1 Like

Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by Gromilla010: 9:21am On Jan 29
easyfem:
I hate this headline and the respond by police , it’s too simple . I want hash respond , same marriage is stupid and not for human , even animal don’t do that shit , headline suppose b , same marriage death by hanging
you are an idiot
Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by Gromilla010: 9:22am On Jan 29
chidiakwari:
We have insecurity hovering around us and what these incompetent nincompoops are thinking is same sex marriage. What has the act of two grown consenting adults have to do with advancing a society or keeping the society safe?

Nigeria is indeed cursed. We are never getting out of this darkness
you deserve a million likes for this
Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by Gromilla010: 9:24am On Jan 29
GreatAchiever1:
Just kill the beliefs that is still in all who are still hopeful in this abomination and say same-sex marriage, forever prohibited.
the only thing you can ever achieve is to type rubbish with your rotten brain
Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by Gromilla010: 9:25am On Jan 29
seunlayi:
It should remain prohibited
rubbish
Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by Gromilla010: 9:27am On Jan 29
Malroux:
Just shut up your dirry mouth. Nigeria is not for gays. You can relocate to US and do it there.
you are a numbskull dunderhead
Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by Gromilla010: 9:34am On Jan 29
Geofavor:

Give these people a centimeter and they'll take a mile. That's what's happening in the west now. We have enough problems already. We don't need more. I support the police on this. Anyone shoving homosexual acts in our faces should be arrested in accordance with the laws of the land. If this is ignored and not dealt with now when it's at its infancy, it will spiral out of control.
I don't want anyone telling my kids that a man can be a woman.
I don't want anyone telling my kids that there are more than two genders. I don't want anyone telling my kids that their pronouns are not he or she.
I don't want anyone telling my sons that it's okay to fvck a chic today and have a guy fvck him tomorrow because he is Bi.
I don't want anyone telling my kids to ignore their God given organs and explore their sexuality because they may be queer.
We don't want any and more of these nonsense in our country. We have a lot we are dealing with already.

an enormous amount of horseshit in one quote....you are a retard cheesy
Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by Gromilla010: 9:39am On Jan 29
Zhunnurayn:
Nobody should pray I become a president in this country

Adolf Hitler's holocaust will be child's play. The way I will purge this LGBT people, history will never forget.
No court cases, firing squad straight. angry angry angry
mark my words nigeria and nigerians will be dead and scrapped out of the surface of this earth before that one happens
Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by Zhunnurayn(m): 10:35am On Jan 29
Gromilla010:
mark my words nigeria and nigerians will be dead and scrapped out of the surface of this earth before that one happens

Ohh come ooon, why do you think so bro?

Is the situation that beat in the country, as to give you such pessimistic thoughts?
Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by Zhunnurayn(m): 10:38am On Jan 29
Anny69:
😗It's glaring how pained you are love. But go on, continue typing since that's what would make you feel better about your miserable self.

You need to define what miserable is?
Why are you insecure since you are defending your deformed orientation?
Is it natural? Is it moral? How will you feel if your mom identities as such? What drove you into it and defending it? Disappointments and heartbreaks? Am listening Anne....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Jailed For Street Roaming In Abuja / Zamfara Killings: 3 Suspects Arrested By Police / Appeal Court Affirms Okey Nwosu's Conviction Over ₦10.9 Billion Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.