Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police (9072 Views)

Same-sex Marriage: NSCDC Parades 76 Suspects In Gombe (Photo) / Joint Border Patrol Team Seizes 550 Cartridges, Prohibited Items / NFVCB Destroys Unclassified, Other Prohibited Films And Videos Worth N500 Milion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by jydo34547: 6:18am On Jan 26
Those girls into lesbianism needs a Very Good Hard Dick in their lives.Imagine that girl in the pictures the OP posted is a lesbianThose girls into lesbianism needs a Very Good Hard Dick in their lives.Imagine that girl in the pictures the OP posted is a lesbian...
Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by Truvelisback(m): 7:15am On Jan 26
Femisol:
Lol, that means all female footballers will be arrested by Ascari grin

Na police go tire last last on this matter

The Youths are sad and finding ways of escapism
Gaybriel, you seemed hurt.
Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by chudez0147(m): 8:09am On Jan 26
easyfem:
I hate this headline and the respond by police , it’s too simple . I want hash respond , same marriage is stupid and not for human , even animal don’t do that shit , headline suppose b , same marriage death by hanging
Look at you . Come to my village and see women marrying women

1 Like

Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by Geofavor(m): 10:21am On Jan 26
MaobiCarl:
Our problem are facing us as Nigerians everyday but we turn a blind eye and think some uninteresting, irrelevant, micro social problem is the deal!
Blacks!
Give these people a centimeter and they'll take a mile. That's what's happening in the west now. We have enough problems already. We don't need more. I support the police on this. Anyone shoving homosexual acts in our faces should be arrested in accordance with the laws of the land. If this is ignored and not dealt with now when it's at its infancy, it will spiral out of control.
I don't want anyone telling my kids that a man can be a woman.
I don't want anyone telling my kids that there are more than two genders. I don't want anyone telling my kids that their pronouns are not he or she.
I don't want anyone telling my sons that it's okay to fvck a chic today and have a guy fvck him tomorrow because he is Bi.
I don't want anyone telling my kids to ignore their God given organs and explore their sexuality because they may be queer.
We don't want any and more of these nonsense in our country. We have a lot we are dealing with already.
Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by Flamemignon1(m): 10:24am On Jan 26
easyfem:
I hate this headline and the respond by police , it’s too simple . I want hash respond , same marriage is stupid and not for human , even animal don’t do that shit , headline suppose b , same marriage death by hanging
Next time,try to make extensive research before saying rubbish,makes you look dumb especially in 2023, homosexuality is present in animal species

2 Likes

Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by Flamemignon1(m): 10:26am On Jan 26
SultanOfAbia:
Only Lesbianism is allowed.

Man and Man will forever be ABOMINATION
Sharap there,stop being a hypocrite just because one of them turns you on. Man on man turns women on but you don't see them saying the rubbish you just said,stop being a hypocrite and hate both of them

2 Likes

Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by Flamemignon1(m): 10:29am On Jan 26
DenreleDave:

You are right...

We approve and admire lesbians grin grin grin but not gaymen angry angry angry angry
Yet you are boldly denrele,stop being a hypocrite because one of them turns you on,they are both bad

2 Likes

Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by Flamemignon1(m): 10:31am On Jan 26
CandidAdmin:
It's easy 4 women to marry each other since we're in a society where polygamy is allowed.

The two of you should just marry one man and have all the fun you want to have while you have the man as a natural Love Machine.
It could also be a contract marriage meaning you're not going to be serving a wife's role.
And the man can also have his own family somewhere else.
No be me talk am ooo.
That's not how sexuality works

1 Like

Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by Flamemignon1(m): 10:33am On Jan 26
oneman2k7:
Those 2 guys in the pictures ought to be plank 2*2 in their head.

What a disgusting Odiferous krinkum kankrum.
And the two women should be left out because they turn you on? Bigot

2 Likes

Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by Flamemignon1(m): 10:34am On Jan 26
Adakintroy:
Factors that contrive to make the western world what they are are not even remotely present in our socio cultural climate.

It not even a matter of freedom but that of truth. All men needs to sought themselves out but the vulnerable ones. Men getting married to men? who will help the weak?.( Women).

Western start their thinking from "we all doing well"
Women will get married to women

2 Likes

Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by Flamemignon1(m): 10:34am On Jan 26
Asswipemod:

Even animals don't do this shit. Are those animals fanatics too?
Damn you are dumb,in 2024 you still think this way? Homosexuality is present in animals illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by Flamemignon1(m): 10:36am On Jan 26
beardedboy:

Which politicians are gay?
The ones that have many wives and many more unannounced children?

Please shift. A black man/woman will only be gay for passport.
Lol,so you think black gay people don't exist? In 2024? Damn y'all are the definition of dumbness

1 Like

Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by Feggie3: 10:48am On Jan 26
easyfem:
I like gay sex!! It's too sweet

1 Like

Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by oneman2k7: 10:58am On Jan 26
Flamemignon1:

And the two women should be left out because they turn you on? Bigot

Ode oshi, are u among the imbeciles group that defiles same gender yansh with their smelling dick ni. Get sense.
Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by Zhunnurayn(m): 11:05am On Jan 26
Nobody should pray I become a president in this country

Adolf Hitler's holocaust will be child's play. The way I will purge this LGBT people, history will never forget.
No court cases, firing squad straight. angry angry angry
Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by beardedboy(m): 11:31am On Jan 26
Flamemignon1:

Lol,so you think black gay people don't exist? In 2024? Damn y'all are the definition of dumbness
Choke on the reality.
Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by Adakintroy: 11:41am On Jan 26
Flamemignon1:

Women will get married to women

I said the socio economic factors are not readily available. Most plant will strive well only in certain climate.

Poverty and hunger is factor that instigate women marriage to men. Over there, poverty it's not much a reality. It not like lesbianism is not practice here. It will not a well striving phenomenal. The factors that mitigate against it are overwhelming.
Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by CandidAdmin(m): 11:57am On Jan 26
Flamemignon1:
That's not how sexuality works
School me!
Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by obi83l: 2:47pm On Jan 26
It goes without saying.....It goes without saying........
Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by Flamemignon1(m): 6:21pm On Jan 26
oneman2k7:

Ode oshi, are u among the imbeciles group that defiles same gender yansh with their smelling dick ni. Get sense.
You can't live in a world where I can't call out your hypocrisy,lol
Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by Flamemignon1(m): 6:26pm On Jan 26
beardedboy:

Choke on the reality.
Actually you spelled your fantasy wrong

1 Like

Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by Flamemignon1(m): 6:28pm On Jan 26
Adakintroy:

I said the socio economic factors are not readily available. Most plant will strive well only in certain climate.

Poverty and hunger is factor that instigate women marriage to men. Over there, poverty it's not much a reality. It not like lesbianism is not practice here. It will not a well striving phenomenal. The factors that mitigate against it are overwhelming.
Capitalism have given women the agency to stand on their own two feet thanks to 1st and 2nd wave feminism so yes women on women marriage will thrive,will it thrive in Nigeria though? Now that's another issue

1 Like

Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by Flamemignon1(m): 6:28pm On Jan 26
CandidAdmin:

School me!
The internet is free
Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by folake4u(f): 6:38pm On Jan 26
I wish Nigerian Police can channel this energy into emergency issues happening in Nigeria today. Kidnapping, murder, insurgency is becoming a norm these days, the LGBTQ community is barely harming anybody.

Ugh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by oneman2k7: 7:35pm On Jan 26
Flamemignon1:

You can't live in a world where I can't call out your hypocrisy,lol

Change your ways
Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by beardedboy(m): 8:05pm On Jan 26
Flamemignon1:

Actually you spelled your fantasy wrong
Nice one.
Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by Ohraykon: 10:59pm On Jan 26
beardedboy:

Which politicians are gay?
The ones that have many wives and many more unannounced children?

Please shift. A black man/woman will only be gay for passport.
will you sharap as if you don't know what i mean, if they have plenty wives nko, dan daudu for north na joke to you grin
Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by Anny69: 1:01pm On Jan 27
SultanOfAbia:
Only Lesbianism is allowed.

Man and Man will forever be ABOMINATION
Hypocrite! They are allowed because you fetishize them. undecided You disgust me.
Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by Anny69: 1:03pm On Jan 27
G00dharddick:
Those girls into lesbianism needs a Very Good Hard Dick in their lives.

Imagine that girl in the pictures the OP posted is a lesbian
This one thinks sexuality is all about sex. 🤦🏾‍♀️ What a brain-dead individual.

1 Like

Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by Anny69: 1:10pm On Jan 27
Zhunnurayn:
Nobody should pray I become a president in this country

Adolf Hitler's holocaust will be child's play. The way I will purge this LGBT people, history will never forget.
No court cases, firing squad straight. angry angry angry
Trust me no one is praying for another psycho to be president in this country. So wiping out LGBT folks can only occur in your imagination.

1 Like

Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by Zhunnurayn(m): 1:21pm On Jan 27
Anny69:
Trust me no one is praying for another psycho to be president in this country. So wiping out LGBT folks can only occur in your imagination.

You will soon meet your waterloo you lesbo bitch!!!!

Your parents would have been better off giving birth to a monkey than you.

So tell me who else was a psycho president, with your dull empty head filled with nothing but immoralities, what do you know
Re: Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police by Anny69: 1:30pm On Jan 27
Zhunnurayn:

You will soon meet your waterloo you lesbo bitch!!!!

Your parents would have been better off giving birth to a monkey than you.

So tell me who else was a psycho president, with your dull empty head filled with nothing but immoralities, what do you know
😂Cry harder please. I love your tears.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career / Migo loan scam / Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.