Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) (69360 Views)

Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord / My House Is About To Be Demolished, What Should I Do? / 'This House Is Not For Sale': Are They Really Not For Sale? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by drololaaof: 11:00pm On Jan 26
adesegun121:
When the house is shared after the death of its owner grin
This building was shown with caption landlord living upstairs and tenants downstairs, you come and post here with different caption , haba
Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by Chikel20000(m): 11:02pm On Jan 26
BigBlackPreek:
The persons at the upstairs may be richer than the ones staying downstairs
whether d upstairs owner is rich or not....shame go still de catch am...where him wan follow enter him own upstairs?

1 Like

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by vickthourh(m): 11:03pm On Jan 26
Funny segmentation..
Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by maxiuc(m): 11:04pm On Jan 26
Visocrate:
This one na Igbo land o
is a lie this is not Igbo land
Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by maxiuc(m): 11:07pm On Jan 26
Jeshurun90:

I admire your courage, but I hope u re spiritually fit?🤔🤔🤔
ask me him oOoOO
Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by Honestey: 11:07pm On Jan 26
I doubt same agent manages the house. This is what happens when you married two wives

1 Like

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by twilliamx(m): 11:14pm On Jan 26
Probably waiting for tenant on the ground floor to pack out
Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 11:19pm On Jan 26
And some people will come here and be preaching it's good to have two wives. One sef nah God dey run-am for man talkless of two.

2 Likes

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by confydoedowaye(m): 11:20pm On Jan 26
EreluRoz:
It's like second wife's children have jammed money and have decided to furnish their part of the building.

This is polygamy you are seeing up there.

Thank God my dad didn't marry a second wife, I would have practically and singlehandedly seized the peace of our home without remorse.

Some brothers from same parents can have this kind of problems too. Some blood brothers are enemies to themselves. Cold world.
Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by Jovi10: 11:21pm On Jan 26
Coldspice:

Have you seen where you are cutting trees in your dream and you wake up damn tired every morning. When you start growing muscles physically, you will soji yourself.

Lmao take it easy on him biko grin
Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by Brushstrokes20: 11:21pm On Jan 26
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it... grin
# one of the major reasons I detest polygamy to blazes! undecided
# it's all shades of FAKE LOVE!
Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by Gboom: 11:32pm On Jan 26
The owner of the upstairs is a shameless fellow. He supposed to paint the front of downstairs to cover up the shame of the building.
Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by tollyboy5(m): 11:33pm On Jan 26
EreluRoz:
It's like second wife's children have jammed money and have decided to furnish their part of the building.

Thank God my dad didn't marry a second wife, I would have practically and singlehandedly seized the peace of our home without remorse.
Be my second wife
Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by tollyboy5(m): 11:35pm On Jan 26
EreluRoz:
All those rubbish can't work on me, chill.

I'm from ijebu, let's try it out. grin
Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by dododawa1: 11:37pm On Jan 26
Isheri Osun, ijegun,lkotun , ijedodo and ABARANJE

Den of DARKNESS
Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by Millyiyke20: 11:46pm On Jan 26
Become A Data Vendor.
*The real and wonderful facts about VTU Business:*

Do you know that Nigeria was ranked as number 6th all over the world as internet users (year 2001)

Nigeria spent huge amount of #4.82 trillion on recharge card in 2020.

Nigeria spent minimum of #100.3 billion on internet data subscription in year 2020.

Data usage in 2020 from 123,648 terabytes to 205,880.4 terabytes (TB) representing 66.5% increase during the review period.

Presently, only MTN have over 70million active subscribers and 32.6million active subscribers.

Now with this analysis above, imagine the amount you will have generated if you are part of the *Business Chain*

Pls don't dull yourself, the Telecom/VTU Business* is very vital.

Do you know that Data is Life?

Think of when you don't have Data on your phone. How do you feel?

Do you know that people really needs Airtime everytime and everyday

Do you know how much Banks are earning from each VTU Transaction you make with the Bank.

That's why the partnered with Telecommunication Companies.

You need to invest in Telecom Business.

WhatsApp 07036407236 to get started.

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by fineboynl(m): 11:46pm On Jan 26
Gboom:
The owner of the upstairs is a shameless fellow. He supposed to paint the front of downstairs to cover up the shame of the building.
you can't paint house that is not your. Most house owner don't like anyone to tempered with their property. Some sees it as a threats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by ISellBeer: 12:01am On Jan 27
adesegun121:
Na Pablo dey up and old taker dey down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by ismodiwa(m): 12:04am On Jan 27
Second wife pikin don blow renovate him mama side!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by Olat4421: 12:21am On Jan 27
Why is dis house trending in social media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by Offkey: 12:56am On Jan 27
My own be say make the person wey dey up floor no go match white powder for down floor cheesy

1 Like

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by uuzba(m): 1:21am On Jan 27
gebest:
Yes now and the family doesn't love themselves.
... the family members don't love each other...
Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by Peakdesign23(m): 1:41am On Jan 27
New meme
Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by oluwaahmed: 1:45am On Jan 27
adesegun121:

Stop joor grin grin grin

Oya No vex you don catch me grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 2:34am On Jan 27
I heard this is prevalent in SW Nigeria. Three owners of a particular building. For example 3 landlords in one three story building.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by cho25bc(f): 2:44am On Jan 27
adesegun121:

In other news, someone captioned this on fb and linked it to ibadan landlords, said that's how they design their houses. God go judge everyone who lie against my hometown grin grin

1 Like

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by Burgerlomo: 2:55am On Jan 27
The upstairs is pro max (luxury( while the downstairs is regular 😂
Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by Focusmind: 3:09am On Jan 27
The one upstairs is even risking his lives. How does he feel comfortable sharing the same building and compound with the person downstairs, with this obvious differences in status? He is exposing himself and his family to danger. The beef and jealousy no go be for here.
Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by kayusely70(m): 3:58am On Jan 27
It could be ongoing renovation!
Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by omoiseselagba: 4:40am On Jan 27
adesegun121:

This house is in ori OKUTA,after agric bus stop.ikorodu!

1 Like

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by casppyjay: 4:42am On Jan 27
EreluRoz:

lucky u and u should pray fervently for luck ! It’s like winning a lottery and lightning’s don’t repeat at the same spot..

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by owolabi5: 4:46am On Jan 27
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria / Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" / Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.