Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,004 members, 7,956,721 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:28 PM

A Creative Youth Network. Any Ideas? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Creative Youth Network. Any Ideas? (767 Views)

Any Ideas? / Youth Network Questioniare / Any Ideas About The Results Of The Total Scholarship Aptitude Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Creative Youth Network. Any Ideas? by flexay: 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2007
Ma people,
You are the greatest. If for nothing for the calibre of sophisticated and intelectually sound mind i've met here I love ma country and I'm proud to be Nigerian.

Please i tring to start a youth network in my University. i need you guys and luvly girls of course to give me ideas and innovative activities i can organize. Basically how we can use art and our inner talents to preach independence and empowerment.
I trush una. no shakin'. i 'm expecting.
Thanks.  cool
Re: A Creative Youth Network. Any Ideas? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2007
flexay:

Ma people,
You are the greatest. If for nothing for the calibre of sophisticated and intelectually sound mind i've met here I love ma country and I'm proud to be Nigerian.

Please i tring to start a youth network in my University. i need you guys and luvly girls of course to give me ideas and innovative activities i can organize. Basically how we can use art and our inner talents to preach independence and empowerment.
I trush una. no shakin'. i 'm expecting.
Thanks. cool

This is great!!! It's not far from my passion too. As i love meeting creative people and great thinkers. I also believe in "Using what you have (potentials, inner talents) to get what you do not have (wealth, fame, success!!!)" wink

All the best.

www.gkcfoundation..com

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Medicine Cut Off / For U Jambites,go Get A Copy Of The Tribune Paper Jan 21/01/08 / What Would You Sacrifice For An Education?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.