Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,203 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Governor Fubara Attends Glory Reign To Celebrate His Victory. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fubara Attends Glory Reign To Celebrate His Victory. (666 Views)

Governor Fubara Attends Glory Reign After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) / Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Fubara Attends Glory Reign To Celebrate His Victory. by RiversMirror: 1:36am On Jan 26
The Governor of Rivers State, Sir Siminalayi Fubara attended the 4th day of Glory Reign at Salvation Ministry in Port Harcourt.

The annual church event which began on Monday, January 22, 2024, saw the General Overseer, Pastor David Ibiyomie preach on the theme titled, Vengeance for Victory.

He admonished worshippers and participants at the programme to always seek God's intervention rather than watch over satanic harassment in life.

He prayed against the insecurity and killings across the country and enjoined Christians not to remain docile in the face of provocation but to always ask for God's vengeance against the enemies.

Dignitaries that attended the programme along with Gov. Fubara include his wife, Lady Valerie Fubara, the deputy governor, Prof. Ngozi Odu, Secretary to the State Government, Dr. Tammy Danagogo, Hon. Boma Goodhead, Hon. Awaji Abiante, Hon. Anderson Ibims Allison, Rt. Hon. Ehie Edison and members of the State Executive Council.

https://www.riversmirror.ng/2024/01/gov-fubara-attends-glory-reign-to.html

Re: Governor Fubara Attends Glory Reign To Celebrate His Victory. by RiversMirror: 1:47am On Jan 26
More photos

Re: Governor Fubara Attends Glory Reign To Celebrate His Victory. by TANID(m): 2:12am On Jan 26
Cool
Re: Governor Fubara Attends Glory Reign To Celebrate His Victory. by Righthussle: 5:27am On Jan 26
I hate pulpit bandits.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fubara Attends Glory Reign To Celebrate His Victory. by JASONjnr(m): 5:39am On Jan 26
Lol....

Someone that Wike will only allow to entertain one term as a governor. Except the people of Rivers state make exception to the Tinubu and Lagos godfather kinda ruling.

I pray he succeeds and cut Wike away from Rivers state. Celebrating this early shows that he's a baby politician.
Re: Governor Fubara Attends Glory Reign To Celebrate His Victory. by Oscarchims: 5:42am On Jan 26
I pray fubara concentrates, we have suffered for too long... Wike destroyed alot of institutions that served as welfare to the people
Re: Governor Fubara Attends Glory Reign To Celebrate His Victory. by SoNature(m): 5:56am On Jan 26
Now the Supreme Court has upheld his victory, Fubara needs to grow some balls and fight Wike like a man. I trust the people to fully support him. One man cannot be the governor of Rivers and the FCT at the same time.
Re: Governor Fubara Attends Glory Reign To Celebrate His Victory. by Googledotcom: 6:43am On Jan 26
Edison Ehie your reward for standing by the governor is well noted by the good people of Rivers State. You shall always be remembered for this good gesture.
Re: Governor Fubara Attends Glory Reign To Celebrate His Victory. by Thisis2raw(m): 7:56am On Jan 26
Oscarchims:
I pray fubara concentrates, we have suffered for too long... Wike destroyed alot of institutions that served as welfare to the people
please mention like five institutions that was destroyed by wike?
Re: Governor Fubara Attends Glory Reign To Celebrate His Victory. by Oscarchims: 8:19am On Jan 26
Thisis2raw:
please mention like five institutions that was destroyed by wike?
Songhai farm... Rssda, buguma fish farm... Primary healthcare was reduced to the control of LGA where they are under cared for, the LGA was reduced to a situation where he dictates what project they embark on... Bro leave am
Re: Governor Fubara Attends Glory Reign To Celebrate His Victory. by Truths9ja: 8:51am On Jan 26
Congratulations 🎉 once again
Re: Governor Fubara Attends Glory Reign To Celebrate His Victory. by Thisis2raw(m): 10:09am On Jan 26
Oscarchims:

Songhai farm... Rssda, buguma fish farm... Primary healthcare was reduced to the control of LGA where they are under cared for, the LGA was reduced to a situation where he dictates what project they embark on... Bro leave am
songhai farm what is inactive before wike assumed office, the farm was inactive in ameachi closing stage of govt,
Ameachi used rssda to syphone and loot rivers money, it was a white elephant project.
I don't knw much about buguma fish farm( so I won't comment on that)
If you say the Primary healthcare system has collapsed, then you're a liar.
My tenant Rosemary put to birth earlier last month, thru the system.
Everything went smoothly.
Wike never destroyed rivers state nor the economy, Wike met an economy of 82b . In His first year grew it to 85b.
So my brother don't alike cheap hate eat you up, it's quite damaging.

Re: Governor Fubara Attends Glory Reign To Celebrate His Victory. by Oscarchims: 10:32am On Jan 26
Thisis2raw:
songhai farm what is inactive before wike assumed office, the farm was inactive in ameachi closing stage of govt,
Ameachi used rssda to syphone and loot rivers money, it was a white elephant project.
I don't knw much about buguma fish farm( so I won't comment on that)
If you say the Primary healthcare system has collapsed, then you're a liar.
My tenant Rosemary put to birth earlier last month, thru the system.
Everything went smoothly.
Wike never destroyed rivers state nor the economy, Wike met an economy of 82b . In His first year grew it to 85b.
So my brother don't alike cheap hate eat you up, it's quite damaging.
There's no hate on wike rather we are discussing government policies as educated adults... Rssda was created by odili and it was used to Garner foreign experience especially in tactful areas like medicine and surgery etc, I never said the primary healthcare has gone into Oblivion rather it has been relegated to a local government system that is in near comatose... Rivers State is a front runner in the scheme of things in Nigeria, why don't you ask how many new city was created in the 8 year reign of wike... Yes Amaechi end was disastrous it doesn't make Songhai farm a bad government policy rather it created employment and generate revenue to the state government... Wike is from my LGA and you could agree with me that he was nepotic in job creation... His community had an employment committee which was used to deny every other Rivers man and woman equitable opportunity

(1) (Reply)

Police Violate Court Order, Fail To Release Former MFM Chorister For Libel...... / ThìsGlobe.com : old Video Of Igbo Returning Back To Their State After Election / Obiawusa- Peter Obi Has Become The Whipping Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.