Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,832 members, 7,844,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Do You Know What Awaits You When You Die? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Know What Awaits You When You Die? (244 Views)

5 Things You Should Do Before You Die / How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die / "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know What Awaits You When You Die? by mauriceju2(m): 2:52am On Jan 26
Dear Reader - are you at peace with God? Do you know what awaits you when you die? Do you know it is impossible to put a value on the worth of your soul in light of eternity?
I highly encourage you to explore this website. https://spiritreports..com This non-denominational Christian website offers life-changing, Jesus-glorifying Testimonies of former agent of Satan to help you. Dear Reader God brought you here to tell you something from their testimonies, explore the website to know what he want to tell you

COPY AND SEARCH IN GOOGLE IF YOU CANNOT CLICK HERE
Re: Do You Know What Awaits You When You Die? by OKUCHI11(m): 5:14am On Jan 26
Nonsense...no body is going anywhere... Una wey know where una dey go... kukuma die na and go there quick...

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know What Awaits You When You Die? by Zanzibar1: 5:23am On Jan 26
mauriceju2:
Dear Reader - are you at peace with God? Do you know what awaits you when you die? Do you know it is impossible to put a value on the worth of your soul in light of eternity?
I highly encourage you to explore this website. https://spiritreports..com This non-denominational Christian website offers life-changing, Jesus-glorifying Testimonies of former agent of Satan to help you. Dear Reader God brought you here to tell you something from their testimonies, explore the website to know what he want to tell you

COPY AND SEARCH IN GOOGLE IF YOU CANNOT CLICK HERE
Will I get a loan offer on there
Re: Do You Know What Awaits You When You Die? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:34am On Jan 26
OKUCHI11:
Nonsense...no body is going anywhere... Una wey know where una dey go... kukuma die na and go there quick...

All of us go still die, after that we go see everything.
Re: Do You Know What Awaits You When You Die? by FRANCISTOWN: 7:13pm On Jan 26
Dtruthspeaker:

Cynthia 🀣🀣
Me and you no go see anything. Na only you go see wetin you wan see.
By that time I go don cease to exist.
Re: Do You Know What Awaits You When You Die? by Mrvictorwrite(m): 9:42pm On Jan 26
When we die we go see wetin de happen there πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Re: Do You Know What Awaits You When You Die? by Maynmaynmayn: 2:20am On Jan 27
Dtruthspeaker:

See everything with what?
Only people desperat for afterlife are those people that haven't fully lived in this life.
Re: Do You Know What Awaits You When You Die? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:43pm On Jan 27
Maynmaynmayn:

See everything with what?
Only people desperat for afterlife are those people that haven't fully lived in this life.

Na dem cheat themselves as dem no understand wetin God dey teach.
Re: Do You Know What Awaits You When You Die? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:50pm On Jan 27
FRANCISTOWN:

Cynthia 🀣🀣
Me and you no go see anything. Na only you go see wetin you wan see.
By that time I go don cease to exist.

Wishington, grin You no fit cease to exist as your phone no fit do am. So no escape for you. grin
Re: Do You Know What Awaits You When You Die? by mauriceju2(m): 3:38pm On Jan 28
Dear reader, Either Jesus Christ died for your sins, or He didn't (He did!). Are you prepared to stand before God on the Judgment Day and tell Him you didn't need the shed blood of Jesus Christ on the Cross to have your sins forgiven and get in right-standing with God? I plead with you...please don't make such a tragic mistake. Please don’t listen to the falling Angels and their agent
Believe in Jesus and repent before it is too late – Read the new Testament Bible to know more about Jesus and what you need to do
Re: Do You Know What Awaits You When You Die? by FRANCISTOWN: 7:33am On Jan 30
Dtruthspeaker:

Wishington, grin You no fit cease to exist as your phone no fit do am. So no escape for you. grin
Please speak in English sir

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Experience On Juju Or Miracle Or The Supernatural / 12 Laws Of Karma You Should All Know / Eve Was Not Adam's Helper Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.