Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,540 members, 7,840,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

What Is Your Experience On Juju Or Miracle Or The Supernatural - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Experience On Juju Or Miracle Or The Supernatural (241 Views)

Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience / If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle / Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Experience On Juju Or Miracle Or The Supernatural by Walkerstilldey: 7:53pm On Mar 08
When I was 16 I used to bedwet bed,but after we visited celestial church,we preform some cleansing and I stop bed wetting, what is your experience
Re: What Is Your Experience On Juju Or Miracle Or The Supernatural by Walkerstilldey: 7:55pm On Mar 08
Some people also said ayelala usually punish people that were wrong after their case was brought to the god
Re: What Is Your Experience On Juju Or Miracle Or The Supernatural by Walkerstilldey: 7:55pm On Mar 08
Also I heard many of this yahoo boys used juju to trap their clients
Re: What Is Your Experience On Juju Or Miracle Or The Supernatural by Namaster: 8:03pm On Mar 08
Churchgoers will tell you that sleeping and waking up is a miracle. grin

Forgetting that demons like Nigerian politicians also sleep and wake up.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience On Juju Or Miracle Or The Supernatural by Walkerstilldey: 8:12pm On Mar 08
Namaster:
Churchgoers will tell you that sleeping and waking up is a miracle. grin

Forgetting that demons like Nigerian politicians also sleep and wake up.
oops

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience On Juju Or Miracle Or The Supernatural by guass(m): 10:00pm On Mar 08
Countries that believe in miracles don't move forward

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience On Juju Or Miracle Or The Supernatural by EbinPawaGovt: 1:32am On Mar 09
Seun. What is the job of your mods if they can't move unrelated topics to relevant sections? This is clearly Religion, Culture or something similar.

(1) (Reply)

Eve Was Not Adam's Helper Part 2 / The Christian’s Badge / It Might Be Hard But Not Impossible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.