Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Reconciliation: Kano State Important To APC, Says Uzodimma - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reconciliation: Kano State Important To APC, Says Uzodimma (8854 Views)

2019 Poll: Four PDP Governors Are Working For APC, Says Jibrin / Saraki Opens Up On Dumping APC, Says "Don’t Push Me" / Time Will Tell On My Position In APC, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reconciliation: Kano State Important To APC, Says Uzodimma by jeff1993: 7:30am On Jan 26
Ggg
Re: Reconciliation: Kano State Important To APC, Says Uzodimma by Starhearts: 7:47am On Jan 26
_Assalam Alaykum Waramotullah Wabarakatuh_

πŸ‘‰ Friday 26th January, 2024
🀍 *(14 Rajab 1445 A.H)* πŸ’š

Oh Allah 🀲
*Strengthen our faith in this precious deen, bless us with Your Rahmah and Hikmah, crown us with Your blessings and good health, protect us from all evils, make good deeds easy for us and count us among the dwellers of Al-janat Firdaus.*
AAMEEN. πŸ™

πŸ’« *JUMAT MUBARAK* πŸ•Œ
Re: Reconciliation: Kano State Important To APC, Says Uzodimma by israelmao(m): 7:51am On Jan 26
Reconciliation after losing battle to influence Supreme Court to distort the course of justice?
Re: Reconciliation: Kano State Important To APC, Says Uzodimma by Testimony1988(m): 8:26am On Jan 26
APC should leave Kano state alone.
Re: Reconciliation: Kano State Important To APC, Says Uzodimma by Achoghim: 8:28am On Jan 26
It's none of our business now since they found him worthy for re-election. Let's stop crying more than the bereaved.
Bobloco:

Hope Uzodinma has turned out to be the worst Imo state governor.
Re: Reconciliation: Kano State Important To APC, Says Uzodimma by jattopeter(m): 8:40am On Jan 26
Then how comes he won all the Local Government during last election ?
SoNature:
The worst thing that can happen to any state is to have a governor who's more interested in politics than development like Hope Uzodinma.
Re: Reconciliation: Kano State Important To APC, Says Uzodimma by Terror55: 8:44am On Jan 26
This man should be jailed
Re: Reconciliation: Kano State Important To APC, Says Uzodimma by indemnityy: 8:45am On Jan 26
But, what you people fail to realise is that the same governor of Kano state people are crying and fighting for will still join APC.

Watch it.
Re: Reconciliation: Kano State Important To APC, Says Uzodimma by alizma: 8:49am On Jan 26
Some of you are just shouting for nothing, NNPP is APC proxy.
Re: Reconciliation: Kano State Important To APC, Says Uzodimma by AskNgige2: 10:36am On Jan 26
Bobloco:

Hope Uzodinma has turned out to be the worst Imo state governor.

Reason I hate him more than Buhari and Lai hmd
Re: Reconciliation: Kano State Important To APC, Says Uzodimma by Decarbonisation: 11:48am On Jan 26
Governance, these bastar....ds are not interested, only thing they know is to play crude politics and do everything shady and dodgy thing positive to retain power.

They don't care about governance and bettering the lives of the people they claim to serve.

Fu..cking brains plebs!
Re: Reconciliation: Kano State Important To APC, Says Uzodimma by Emma513: 1:34pm On Jan 26
ecolime:
Uzodinma is hated yet he won his second term election by a landslide.

Which kain rigging go give an individual over 540,000 votes while all the other contenders couldn't poll 140,000 altogether?

This is why I don't take online commentaries serious.
I DOUBT YOU ARE FROM IMO OR IN IMO. YOU ARE UNDER A BROWN ROOTED ZINK ROOM IN IBADAN, RANTING RUBBISH tongue
Re: Reconciliation: Kano State Important To APC, Says Uzodimma by Emma513: 1:41pm On Jan 26
jattopeter:
Then how comes he won all the Local Government during last election ?
WON? WHO ELECT HIM, THE REASON IS THIER IS A POLITICAL APATHY AND HE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF IT AND RIGGED TO THE TOP WITH HIS MILLITARY AND FOOT FIGHTERS
Re: Reconciliation: Kano State Important To APC, Says Uzodimma by Emma513: 1:44pm On Jan 26
Achoghim:
It's none of our business now since they found him worthy for re-election. Let's stop crying more than the bereaved.
WE ARE NOT CRYING, WE KNOW HOW HE RIGGED HIMSELF TO THE TOP tongue
Re: Reconciliation: Kano State Important To APC, Says Uzodimma by ecolime(m): 4:11pm On Jan 26
Emma513:
I DOUBT YOU ARE FROM IMO OR IN IMO. YOU ARE UNDER A BROWN ROOTED ZINK ROOM IN IBADAN, RANTING RUBBISH tongue
1. Your father does not have a job.
2. Your brothers have sickle cell
3. You are always struggling to eat and buy handouts

When you grow up, you will know what it means to build houses with or without brown roofs.

For now, worry about your family and what you will become in life if you manage to graduate.
Re: Reconciliation: Kano State Important To APC, Says Uzodimma by Emma513: 5:25pm On Jan 26
ecolime:

When you grow up, you will know what it means to build houses with or without brown roofs.

For now, worry about your family and what you will become in life if you manage to graduate.

Re: Reconciliation: Kano State Important To APC, Says Uzodimma by Emma513: 5:37pm On Jan 26
ecolime:

HAVE YOU SEE ME BEFORE, HOW ARE SURE THAT ALL THIS YOU ARE TYPING IS TRUE. HAVE YOU SEE ME BEGGING. WE ARE NOT POOR BRO. YES MY BRO SS (DON'T MOCK ME FOR THAT BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN YOU IN THE FUTURE) WE HAVE BEEN TAKING CARE OF HIM AND HE IS HEALTHY. IF YOU SEE HIM YOU WON'T KNOW HE HAS IT. DONT TAKE OUR POLITICAL DIFFERENT PERSONAL IF YOU ARE MATURE. GOV RIG THE ELECTION I AM IMO GUY
Re: Reconciliation: Kano State Important To APC, Says Uzodimma by Agugbadin: 3:31am On Jan 27
Stop posting Uzodima comments on this platform.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria, The Next Battlefield In The War On Terror? / Pakistan Offers To Train Nigerian Soldiers / Okorocha Launches Youth Empowerment Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.