Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau (10619 Views)

Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude / Is This What We Spent Billions To Do? Obi Condemns Conduct Of Election (Video) / Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by Tochi360: 8:49am On Jan 26
Pecoleee345:

You guys are the one crying since 2015 till date.

Spilling hate everywhere.

Shut up if you don't have anything sensible to say. Imagine an unrepentant tribalistic hatefilled fella talking about hate undecided

So if I say the reality as it is that Tinubu is a maximum disaster that is hate to your level of understanding right?? Is it not your duty to call out a maximum failure of a govt that has become the greatest threat to the survival of the common Man in your Country

Hungry man sef go come SM dey se people dey cry grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by victorVIC1(m): 8:51am On Jan 26
Life has no value in Nigeria. If there is something I appreciate about Obi, it is for the fact that he is continuously holding this government accountable.

If 30% of the Nigerian populace does same, the government will not be comfortable until the country starts experiencing real transformation.
BTW, where exactly are the other presidential candidates? I guess we won't hear from them till the next election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by TrackerSK: 8:52am On Jan 26
Afospecialk:

If not because of NL mobs and Seun that are protecting you people at all cost, you would have been placed in your place.

Keep enjoying your immunity ND impunity from NL
See you,if you're truly winning the war according as you claim, then you shouldn't be crying.In addition,NL don't give anyone immunity,you can say what you want to say and stop being a coward.

1 Like

Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by 82man: 8:53am On Jan 26
Keep killing more and more of your people, wicked region šŸ˜ž
Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:55am On Jan 26
Pecoleee345:

Ndi Billionaires wey dey que from 5am and eventually break down a boy gate cos of one cup of rice.

You people are not hungry but are crying about every good thing.

Born haters that lament day and night.

U just describe urself continue šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by Pecoleee345: 8:58am On Jan 26
Tochi360:

Shut up if you don't have anything sensible to say. Imagine an unrepentant tribalistic hatefilled fella talking about hate undecided

So if I say the reality as it is that Tinubu is a maximum disaster that is hate to your level of understanding right?? Is it not your duty to call out a maximum failure of a govt that has become the greatest threat to the survival of the common Man in your Country

Hungry man sef go come SM dey se people dey cry grin

Cry about your governors and senators who are disasters since 1999.

Blind haters who only see others and not there own.....people who will never mind there business.

They are more interested in the SW and North than there own region....lol.

Tinubu will rule you haters for 8yrs and there nothing you clowns can do about it.

Ndi Billionaires and chest beaters..........if your criticism is born out of sincere love for Nigeria all those rubbish you wrote would have made sense but we all know it born out of hate.

Haters who are ready to kill everyone cos of money will be forming saints.
Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by Obiedun(m): 9:03am On Jan 26
The only thing he does well
Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by barinedan(m): 9:14am On Jan 26
But the president has not made any comments on the killings going on in the country
Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by Tochi360: 9:17am On Jan 26
Pecoleee345:

Cry about your governors and senators who are disasters since 1999.

Blind haters who only see others and not there own.....people who will never mind there business.

They are more interested in the SW and North than there own region....lol.

Tinubu will rule you haters for 8yrs and there nothing you clowns can do about it.

Ndi Billionaires and chest beaters..........if your criticism is born out of sincere love for Nigeria all those rubbish you wrote would have made sense but we all know it born out of hate.

Haters who are ready to kill everyone cos of money will be forming saints.

Hahaha see this small boy trying to drag me down to his level of shame and disgrace cheesy grin
I don't do tribal bullcrap, e get watin person dey pass na.
I am aware that there are human beings and eran oko in every Tribe, You be eran oko of your Tribe so why should I tag You together with the human beings of your Tribe grin grin

There are criminals in every Tribe. At this era all your existence is about is doing tribal hate banters on nairaland, your existence na waste and nonentity to mankind, them suppose dey use you and your co tribalist as lab rat for experiments to develop humanity cheesy grin

Shameless tribalist.You will cry and wail Igbo Igbo Igbo till you enter your grave, no peace of mind for your tribalistic hatefilled soul grin

Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by Greenback: 9:31am On Jan 26
Pecoleee345:

Nah why your people que from 5am and eventually break down a boy Gate cos of cup of rice.

Ndi Billionaires........clowns

Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by Pecoleee345: 9:34am On Jan 26
Tochi360:

Hahaha see this small boy trying to drag me down to his level of shame and disgrace cheesy grin
I don't do tribal bullcrap, e get watin person dey pass na.
I am aware that there are human beings and eran oko in every Tribe, You be eran oko of your Tribe so why should I tag You together with the human beings of your Tribe grin grin

There are criminals in every Tribe. At this era all your existence is about is doing tribal hate banters on nairaland, your existence na waste and nonentity to mankind, them suppose dey use you and your co tribalist as lab rat for experiments to develop humanity cheesy grin

Shameless tribalist.You will cry and wail Igbo Igbo Igbo till you enter your grave, no peace of mind for your tribalistic hatefilled soul grin

If wishes were horses begger will ride.

It is a faceless forum.........so keep bragging it in you people blood.

Everyone is a small boy and poor while y'all are big and Billionaires.

My people will never be in competition with you igbo .....never never ever.

We aren't hate filled.

1 Like

Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by bentenny(m): 9:35am On Jan 26
We are now at a point where even the police would first inquire about the number of casualties before making a statement or springing into action!
A country where the number of fatalities determine the response of the government or the citizens!
There is indeed no sympathy anymore for a single life in Nigeria!
Too bad!
Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by bentenny(m): 9:39am On Jan 26
PortHarcourtcit:
Condemn condemn condemn... No actions... Obi once said that IPOB is not a terrorist organization and that he leaves with them... princeofsarcasm what's your say?
Is he a security personnel?
Is he the president of the country?
It's not by force to comment!
This is a serious security issue that will devour us all if proper measures are not taken to curb this menace!
Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by bentenny(m): 9:41am On Jan 26
rollywise:

This is the nonsense you tell yourself to sleep well over the hopeless decision you made to support Tinubu. Your suffering knows no bounds cuz there's still seven years of suffering ahead. A man that asked even before election what's the business between naira and dollar, it's same person you voted for out of tribal affiliation. Now I hope you get to the market and speak Yoruba to baba eleran and he gives you free meat or sells it very very cheap for you šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by rollywise(m): 9:42am On Jan 26
Oboto700:
brother ode...I voted LP

Ogun go Kee you if you vote lp again. Tinubu for 8 solid years. Your eye balls go fall inside. Zombie

1 Like

Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by stanliwise(m): 9:43am On Jan 26
Oboto700:
Obi is a good person but then he should not think if he had won that things would have been better... honestly.. it would have been worse
You havenā€™t said anything. Your use of ā€œwouldā€ and ā€œwould haveā€ is a sign of someone who donā€™t know what he/she is saying.

What exactly is your point
Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by bentenny(m): 9:43am On Jan 26
jumokeadele:
this obi no dey commend
The one him commend the current government for cutting cost by 60%,you nor see that one?
Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by bentenny(m): 9:45am On Jan 26
Father4all:
He is doing more of condemning this days instead of working on 2027 strategy
Your statement has vindicated Obi as one who cares about the people more than his political ambition!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by stanliwise(m): 9:47am On Jan 26
barinedan:
But the president has not made any comments on the killings going on in the country
no be person wey dey concerned with Wetin dey go on dey make comment?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by Oboto700(m): 9:49am On Jan 26
stanliwise:

You havenā€™t said anything. Your use of ā€œwouldā€ and ā€œwould haveā€ is a sign of someone who donā€™t know what he/she is saying.

go back to school sir
Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by Oboto700(m): 9:52am On Jan 26
stanliwise:

would is commonly used to refer to a future event that may occur under specific conditions, while will is used more generally to refer to future events. So go and read again
Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by SenatePresdo(m): 10:08am On Jan 26
Afospecialk:

If not because of NL mobs and Seun that are protecting you people at all cost, you would have been placed in your place.

Keep enjoying your immunity ND impunity from NL

If you can't put him in his place without risking being banned, it means its only insults you have to offer.
Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by membranus: 10:10am On Jan 26
Pecoleee345:

Mydn44
Seun
Dominique
Niplfod

Rule 2 broken

Insulting me unprovoked

Eayah, sorry o. We go slap am for you.
Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by todugo(m): 10:16am On Jan 26
Oboto700:
Obi is a good person but then he should not think if he had won that things would have been better... honestly.. it would have been worse
We are not saying thing will be better but he would have being proactive in handling economic and security issue, unlike Tinubu who will see the crises and jet off to another country for personal reasons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by ubimagos: 10:18am On Jan 26
Sudden courage after much yab!

1 Like

Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:26am On Jan 26
Eriokanmi:
The man who genuinely cares. When a leader is genuinely voted into power, he cares about his people and wouldn't let them down for putting him on that seat.

But when a leader finds his way there through the back door, he doesn't give a damn. If you like sleep on empty stomach or you get displaced from your homes. I listened to that plateau man exposing the complicity of law enforcement agents in the killings of his people I almost shed tears. The day we shun tribalism and bigotry of sort in Nigeria, is when we'd be truly ready to develop Nigeria.
bigotry cos LP candidate came third... Even when his Igbo people voted 90 plus percent for him... Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by nyabinghi(m): 10:50am On Jan 26
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

it is my official assignment to give to the haters of this family great man, what to make them cry, what to keep them busy and what to make them develop high BP; And that is Peter Obi's tweets cool cool cool cool

I'm unapologetic about it.
face of deceit
Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by RoadMozart(m): 11:00am On Jan 26
Oboto700:
bless you. This is the best comment so far
Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by twinke209(m): 11:16am On Jan 26
It wasn't only the couples that were killed, the guyā€™s elder brother was killed too. They were my friends
Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by Justnation: 11:48am On Jan 26
Always on point, OBI is too presidential.
He whom the cap fits
Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by Zeezenho: 12:04pm On Jan 26
Oboto700:

Can you yell us why it will have been worse ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Die For Nigeria? / I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... / Kogi State Gets N4bn Sept Allocation, Begins Salary Payment Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.