Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau (10618 Views)

Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude / Is This What We Spent Billions To Do? Obi Condemns Conduct Of Election (Video) / Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by Oboto700(m): 1:13pm On Jan 26
Zeezenho:

Can you yell us why it will have been worse ?
apc would work against him..same thing they did to Good luck's government

1 Like

Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by Tochi360: 5:07pm On Jan 26
Pecoleee345:

If wishes were horses begger will ride.

It is a faceless forum.........so keep bragging it in you people blood.

Everyone is a small boy and poor while y'all are big and Billionaires.

My people will never be in competition with you igbo .....never never ever.

We aren't hate filled.

Shut up, I am not talking about your people, I am addressing You as a person. Your life is meaningless without hate. There are good and bad people in all Tribes, You are the bad egg in your own Tribe, I can never be dragged down to your level of shame and disgrace, doing tribal hate banters like a madman for I know and understand better.
Did You see me tag You to any Tribe??

Every People na good people as an entity na bad demented eggs like Your type dey give a People bad name.

Shameless tribalistic hatefilled soul, them suppose dey kill una at sight, if at this age and time all your life dey about na to do tribal hate, You dont deserve to live,your existence na full scale nuisance to mother earth.
Stop spreading tribal hate you nut case.

Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by Pecoleee345: 5:10pm On Jan 26
Tochi360:

Shut up, I am not talking about your people, I am addressing You as a person. Your life is meaningless without hate. There are good and bad people in all Tribes, You are the bad egg in your own Tribe, I can never be dragged down to your level of shame and disgrace, doing tribal hate banters like a madman for I know and understand better.
Did You see me tag You to any Tribe??

Every People na good people as an entity na bad demented eggs like Your type dey give a People bad name.

Shameless tribalistic hatefilled soul, them suppose dey kill una at sight, if at this age and time all your life dey about na to do tribal hate, You dont deserve to live,your existence na full scale nuisance to mother earth.
Stop spreading tribal hate you nut case.

Wish you and your generation whatever you wish me.
Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by Tochi360: 5:17pm On Jan 26
Pecoleee345:

If wishes were horses begger will ride.

It is a faceless forum.........so keep bragging it in you people blood.

Everyone is a small boy and poor while y'all are big and Billionaires.

My people will never be in competition with you igbo .....never never ever.

We aren't hate filled.

Btw my papa no be dangote,I no be billionaire but I have a life,thats what you will never have, the only thing wey Your life dey about na to look for mentally sick people like Your type to do senseless tribal hate banters on nairaland.

Lets see what life do you have outside looking for ipob guys here to help you do tribal hate to suppress your depression.? Take for instance, outside nairaland, I dey sell auto parts,electronics and recently wears and shoes with bag. Place order anywhere in Nigeria or accross border,Togo,Benin,Ghana i go pay for your logistics fees.
Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by Tochi360: 5:20pm On Jan 26
Pecoleee345:

Wish you and your generation whatever you wish me.

I didn't wish you and your generation anything. I only told you the truth undiluted.

Continue to dey join mentally unstable peeps like you dey do tribal hate, one day You go know the level of how you don destroy your life.

Life go soon teach you why We se the internet never forget.
Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by Pecoleee345: 5:25pm On Jan 26
Tochi360:

Btw my papa no be dangote,I no be billionaire but I have a life,thats what you will never have, the only thing wey Your life dey about na to look for mentally sick people like Your type to do senseless tribal hate banters on nairaland.

Lets see what life do you have outside looking for ipob guys here to help you do tribal hate to suppress your depression.? Take for instance, outside nairaland, I dey sell auto parts,electronics and recently wears and shoes with bag. Place order anywhere in Nigeria or accross border,Togo,Benin,Ghana i go pay for your logistics fees.

All this bragging and chest beating is born out inferior complex.

Only a dunce will be hyping himself on a faceless forum....lol

Once again we yorubas dont brag or chest beat......find your fellow ibo to do that with or wait till December so you can have enough people to do that with in your village.
Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by Pecoleee345: 5:28pm On Jan 26
Tochi360:

I didn't wish you and your generation anything. I only told you the truth undiluted.

Continue to dey join mentally unstable peeps like you dey do tribal hate, one day You go know the level of how you don destroy your life.

Life go soon teach you why We se the internet never forget.

This matter dey really pain you oooo.....chai.

It is a faceless forum slowpoke...............better take a chill pill and don't give yourself high BP.
Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:10pm On Jan 26
bentenny:

Is he a security personnel?
Is he the president of the country?
It's not by force to comment!
This is a serious security issue that will devour us all if proper measures are not taken to curb this menace!
but he said he leaves with them and that they are not terrorists...
Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by bentenny(m): 9:14pm On Jan 26
PortHarcourtcit:
but he said he leaves with them and that they are not terrorists...
Please remind me what the topic of the thread is about....thank you!
Secondly,are you implying the killers are known or do you know what we don't know about the killers in plateau and Anambra?
Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by PortHarcourtcit(m): 1:48am On Jan 27
bentenny:

Please remind me what the topic of the thread is about....thank you!
Secondly,are you implying the killers are known or do you know what we don't know about the killers in plateau and Anambra?
did obi defend IPOB terrorists or not?... True or false... I repeat and I quote obi... Quote, IPOB is not a terrorist organization, I leave with them... Peter obi said so...
Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by bentenny(m): 2:39am On Jan 27
PortHarcourtcit:
did obi defend IPOB terrorists or not?... True or false... I repeat and I quote obi... Quote, IPOB is not a terrorist organization, I leave with them... Peter obi said so...

https://www.nairaland.com/7307312/video......peter-obi-condemns-ipob-killings

https://www.ceoafrica.com/newsdetails.php?tabnews=72128

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/609600-sit-at-home-in-south-east-is-criminal-peter-obi.html

When you are done painfully and shamelessly consuming the above links you should have used your beggibeggi 100mb to confirm,then you can ask me another question that atleast has an ounce of sense inside!
Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:03am On Jan 27
bentenny:

https://www.nairaland.com/7307312/video......peter-obi-condemns-ipob-killings

https://www.ceoafrica.com/newsdetails.php?tabnews=72128

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/609600-sit-at-home-in-south-east-is-criminal-peter-obi.html

When you are done painfully and shamelessly consuming the above links you should have used your beggibeggi 100mb to confirm,then you can ask me another question that atleast has an ounce of sense inside!
did he say that IPOB is not a terror organization and that he leaves with them? True or false?
Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by bentenny(m): 10:42am On Jan 27
PortHarcourtcit:
did he say that IPOB is not a terror organization and that he leaves with them? True or false?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Common sense is indeed not common among agbadorians!
Oga if you cannot consume the links that I generously gave you to inform your ignorant brain,then nothing else can help you!
Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:54pm On Jan 27
bentenny:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oga if you cannot consume the links that I generously gave you to inform your ignorant brain,then nothing else can help you!
princeofsarcasm this is your alternative account
Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:58pm On Jan 27
bentenny:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Obi Condemns The Murder Of Husband And Wife In Anambra And 30 Persons In Plateau by bentenny(m): 11:08pm On Jan 27
PortHarcourtcit:
princeofsarcasm this is your alternative account
What?πŸ™„πŸ™„
So when the punchline too much you prevaricateπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC Reopens Port-harcourt Refinery Over Fuel Scarcity / Ambassadorial Nomination: SFD Writes Senate, Calls For Buratai’s Confirmation / APC Chairman, Sen Adamu Abdullahi Meets Matawalle, Yari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.