Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,305 members, 7,850,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:17 PM

Nybody Has This Same Facebook Problem With Me? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Nybody Has This Same Facebook Problem With Me? (500 Views)

I Have A Problem With This Phone / Problem With New Etisalat Cliqlite Tab / Do You Have Problem With Your Internet Or You Want To Change Your ISP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nybody Has This Same Facebook Problem With Me? by philips70(m): 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2011
My facebook has been experiencing problem since the day before. I cannot comment on anything cos if I type any comment and press enter as is the normal practice my comment instead of pasting will just move up the box. I cannot also view any notification, new messages and friend invite by clicking on them on the top left hand corner of my page. And moreover am getting one additional tinyurl attached next to facebook.com on my url when this occurs. I have tried googling it and saw many guys with same problem but no solution yet. Please share your experience if you have one on this and how you were able to solve it if you did.
NB: This only happens when I am using my googlechrome browser only. IE still working fine but just saw the tiny url stuff on it just before coming here.

(1) (Reply)

New Business From Hungary / Iphone 3g For Sale / Iorange Social Media Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.