Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies (13936 Views)

Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos / Buhari Swaps Two Heads Of Agencies Under The Humanitarian Ministry / Buhari Restrains Ministers From Disciplining, Removing Heads Of Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by Emman08: 7:04pm On Jan 26
The Northern clowns should take their entitled crap and shove it. Hope they are NOT counting we in the middle belt among their stupidity?
Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by Sunday2021: 7:17pm On Jan 26
DeOTR:

How many core Northern states did Tinubu win in the last election?
wao! So now now you guys has forgotten.
Google the region that gives Tinubu the highest votes.
Time to remind you is coming.
Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by Sunday2021: 7:20pm On Jan 26
ebenholer2:

IGNORAMUS WAILER…TINUBU WON BECAUSE NO BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO SAFEGUARD NIGERIA UNITY. THAT IS THE TRUTH YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT
time shall tell. Even Tinubu know that.
Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by Whatisurproblem(m): 8:47pm On Jan 26
soccerlite:

This country can't go separate ways without war

This country can progress with Restructuring

The FG is too large to be controlled by just one man how will he govern well and not become a agbada dictator

North hipocracy is my problem, when there own is there, they will never join others to criticize him or condem bad policy, but when other tribes enter you will see them very active condemning every action, when you ask for protest to make things right, for where, they will tell you thier religion is altimate, that make them a useless people to me
Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by Agugbadin: 3:28am On Jan 27
Hmmmmm
Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by Amudeneogu: 6:27am On Jan 27
Let them sack their govervors for alowing bandits and kidnappers to terorise them
Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by SisterAnn(f): 9:09am On Jan 27
Ttalk:
They should sack bokoharam and the bandits first.

This is a region that lost its priority only to focus on retaining power. What has the power you got through Buhari done for your region other than hunger, poverty, and death?

It is high time the North especially the youth accepted that they need to take human development seriously otherwise they would continue to lag behind the South.

Let the South ring the bell of restructuring and resource control. Enough of entitlement right coming from the north
Which South are you talking about?
This is between Yoruba and Fulani, so don't refer to any south.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by SisterAnn(f): 9:11am On Jan 27
ariesbull:
As obidient let me sit at the corner and watch as these issues own out ....

Wetin concern me
Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by DeOTR: 9:40am On Jan 27
Sunday2021:
wao! So now now you guys has forgotten.
Google the region that gives Tinubu the highest votes.
Time to remind you is coming.
He won in only 3 of the core Northern states, Zamfara being the state that gave him the highest percentage (59). I'm hoping you're lumping the North Central with your definition of North? It might interest you that I'm from Kwara state. Each of us has only one vote, and Tinubu is going to win or lose based on his performance, not some few misguided people who think of running a progressive country than the man that has the people's mandates to do so.
Of all the issues bedevilling the country and the North in particular, if relocation of some departments of government agency from Abuja (not Kano or Kaduna) has a higher priority, then I don't think you can be taken seriously.
Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by soccerlite: 9:50am On Jan 27
Whatisurproblem:
North hipocracy is my problem, when there own is there, they will never join others to criticize him or condem bad policy, but when other tribes enter you will see them very active condemning every action, when you ask for protest to make things right, for where, they will tell you thier religion is altimate, that make them a useless people to me

There are many northerners that criticise buhari

And there are many Southern that are presently support this govt despite the inhumane treatment

Despite the hardship why have there not been protest in the south

All is politics

Protest are always sponsored

Restructuring is the sense of fresh air

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by Sunday2021: 6:39pm On Jan 27
DeOTR:

He won in only 3 of the core Northern states, Zamfara being the state that gave him the highest percentage (59). I'm hoping you're lumping the North Central with your definition of North? It might interest you that I'm from Kwara state. Each of us has only one vote, and Tinubu is going to win or lose based on his performance, not some few misguided people who think of running a progressive country than the man that has the people's mandates to do so.
Of all the issues bedevilling the country and the North in particular, if relocation of some departments of government agency from Abuja (not Kano or Kaduna) has a higher priority, then I don't think you can be taken seriously.
sokoto, borno,kebi, jigawa, zamfara, sokoto are from where ?
And the remaining northern states gave him nothing less than 40%.
Go and check how many votes north east gave to him.
Check also how many votes north west gave to him.
Mr man, Tinubu will regret his action.
Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by DeOTR: 9:56pm On Jan 27
Sunday2021:
sokoto, borno,kebi, jigawa, zamfara, sokoto are from where ?
And the remaining northern states gave him nothing less than 40%.
Go and check how many votes north east gave to him.
Check also how many votes north west gave to him.
Mr man, Tinubu will regret his action.
Mr. Man, I don't know what you're talking about. APC only won in Zamfara, Jigawa and Borno out of the combined 13 North East and North West states and he only got up and above 40% in 4 others, so get your facts right.
Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by Sunday2021: 8:42am On Jan 28
DeOTR:

Mr. Man, I don't know what you're talking about. APC only won in Zamfara, Jigawa and Borno out of the combined 13 North East and North West states and he only got up and above 40% in 4 others, so get your facts right.
give me the number of votes according to zones.
Don't even disturb yourself, the north never forget.
Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by DeOTR: 9:45am On Jan 28
Sunday2021:
give me the number of votes according to zones.
Don't even disturb yourself, the north never forget.
You have only one vote, remember? And yes, Tinubu will only some of the votes he got from the NE and NE in 2027 (stopping lumping NC with your North.).
No one has ever sat on that seat by winning massively in the core Northern states alone. That was why Buhari failed 3 times, so you can give a larger percentage of your vote to whoever you want in 2027 like you did in the last election. He'll still win the popular vote.
Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by Dvdpity: 9:47am On Jan 28
They should go to court or protest, this is democracy. Go to court or protest. Simple.
Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by Sunday2021: 1:56pm On Jan 28
DeOTR:

You have only one vote, remember? And yes, Tinubu will only some of the votes he got from the NE and NE in 2027 (stopping lumping NC with your North.).
No one has ever sat on that seat by winning massively in the core Northern states alone. That was why Buhari failed 3 times, so you can give a larger percentage of your vote to whoever you want in 2027 like you did in the worldlast election. He'll still win the popular vote.
unfortunate for you I am from the north central. I can proudly tell you that the movement of FAAN and some part of CBN will damage Tinubu seriously. The national assembly leadership also hurt the north central. The killing in plateau will destroy him completely, kidnapping in Abuja is another factor. The removal of subsidy and increase of school fees is another factor. Lastly the military who are supposed to be his backbone are beet treated like shiit. Ordinary 35k that he promised the military he refused to implement it. Take your time to visit some barracks in this country you hear what they are saying about him. Drugs we use to by 5k is now 80k.
Aside from religion and tribe please tell me what will make you to vote for Tinubu or mention one policy that Tinubu bring to reduce the surfering of the poor Nigerians. Mention only one.
Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by DeOTR: 12:29pm On Jan 29
Sunday2021:
unfortunate for you I am from the north central. I can proudly tell you that the movement of FAAN and some part of CBN will damage Tinubu seriously. The national assembly leadership also hurt the north central. The killing in plateau will destroy him completely, kidnapping in Abuja is another factor. The removal of subsidy and increase of school fees is another factor. Lastly the military who are supposed to be his backbone are beet treated like shiit. Ordinary 35k that he promised the military he refused to implement it. Take your time to visit some barracks in this country you hear what they are saying about him. Drugs we use to by 5k is now 80k.
Aside from religion and tribe please tell me what will make you to vote for Tinubu or mention one policy that Tinubu bring to reduce the surfering of the poor Nigerians. Mention only one.
If you're from the NC, then speak for your state alone. I've not seen any groups from the NC lamenting about this office movement stuff.
You're talking about the killings on the Plateau. If you're not in your teen or early 20s, you'd know that didn't start last year, but of course, it's easier to blame Tinubu and absolve 4 Presidents before him.
I support his removal of fuel subsidy, and yes, if you want a quality education, you have to pay for it. Education is not cheap anywhere in the world, go figure.
You can want functional refineries and still want the government to be subsiding the product for you. It doesn't work that way. You'll spend an average of $100k to get trained as a commercial pilot in the US, but it's 1/10th of that in Nigeria, and you seriously want a more quality product?

We all know we have a lot of challenges that have been bedevilling the country for as long as we can remember. It's largely unfair to start dumping the blame on a government that's just 8 months old. The fact is, Nigeria is broke and it's not profitable to keep the subsidy regime if we want any reasonable development. Allow the man to use his mandate the best way he sees it fit. His first 4 years will determine if he's done well or not.
No reasonable human will run his personal business the way Nigeria had been run, make una let the man breathe. At least they know what you don't know about the state of things.
Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by Sunday2021: 6:34pm On Jan 29
DeOTR:

If you're from the NC, then speak for your state alone. I've not seen any groups from the NC lamenting about this office movement stuff.
You're talking about the killings on the Plateau. If you're not in your teen or early 20s, you'd know that didn't start last year, but of course, it's easier to blame Tinubu and absolve 4 Presidents before him.
I support his removal of fuel subsidy, and yes, if you want a quality education, you have to pay for it. Education is not cheap anywhere in the world, go figure.
You can want functional refineries and still want the government to be subsiding the product for you. It doesn't work that way. You'll spend an average of $100k to get trained as a commercial pilot in the US, but it's 1/10th of that in Nigeria, and you seriously want a more quality product?

We all know we have a lot of challenges that have been bedevilling the country for as long as we can remember. It's largely unfair to start dumping the blame on a government that's just 8 months old. The fact is, Nigeria is broke and it's not profitable to keep the subsidy regime if we want any reasonable development. Allow the man to use his mandate the best way he sees it fit. His first 4 years will determine if he's done well or not.
No reasonable human will run his personal business the way Nigeria had been run, make una let the man breathe. At least they know what you don't know about the state of things.
in only 8 months Nigerian surfer more than the 8 years of buhari.
Did anybody force him to promise 35k for workers?
In only 8 months we Lost more 5 multi billion international companies.
In only 8 months 130 millions Nigerians are on poverty.
In only 8 months dollar is 1400
Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by DeOTR: 9:38pm On Jan 29
Sunday2021:
in only 8 months Nigerian surfer more than the 8 years of buhari.
Did anybody force him to promise 35k for workers?
In only 8 months we Lost more 5 multi billion international companies.
In only 8 months 130 millions Nigerians are on poverty.
In only 8 months dollar is 1400
Truly things are hard, but do you think borrowing to finance subsidy is the best thing for the country?
If you're an economist, you'll know this shouldn't be a surprise.
You heard about the mismanagement of our forex by the immediate past leadership of the CBN, oil marketers inflating oil import volumes while diverting a larger percentage of it for sale in other countries in higher price. At a time, the government is paying more a trillion naira on subsidy in a quarter and the product was still scarce. And government borrowed the money being used to finance the subsidy, while those that are supposed to enjoy the subsidy can only buy from the black market at double the official price.
If you're not a marketer, you should not be complaining of subsidy removal because it doesn't favor you in anyway.
You said the last 8 months have been worse than the last 8 years. So you want Tinubu to continue in the habit of borrowing to pay subsidy and to give our currency a fake value? Or haven't you checked our debt profile for the 8 years of Buhari's disastrous regime?
This is the true situation of the country right now. Let's not deceive ourselves, we are not productive as a nation and we are hugely dependent on others countries for our basic needs. Or why do you think dollar is affecting our local price even though we don't spend dollar here? A wise man once said "a nation that can not feed herself will always remain subservient to others". That's Nigeria for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP In Bayelsa State Slam APC For Conduct During Gubernatorial Primaries / Reps, Gov Aliyu Want Dokubo-Asari & Kuku Arrested / Nigeria Police Officers Honoured In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.