Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Peter Obi Will Sign Gay Law If He Becomes President - Sarki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Will Sign Gay Law If He Becomes President - Sarki (1984 Views)

2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi / Tinubu Lacks The Mental And Physical Health To Be President - Sarki / I'll Take Boko Haram As In-Law If Leah Will Be Released, Says Rebecca Sharibu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Will Sign Gay Law If He Becomes President - Sarki by ChiefJusticeFuc: 1:19pm On Jan 26
Anambra remains the gayest state in Nigeria .

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Sign Gay Law If He Becomes President - Sarki by ExplorerReturns(m): 1:31pm On Jan 26
Magnetic010:
Dude the guy is gay...but to be honest i don't see how that in anyway affects his father's capacity to lead Nigeria

The article never said that he is gay. Has he ever identified himself as gay? He is even with a woman in the pics. So how exactly do you know that he is gay?
Re: Peter Obi Will Sign Gay Law If He Becomes President - Sarki by Bigseven(m): 3:00pm On Jan 26
This’s the most stupid, myopic way of thinking. This propaganda won’t sell is that’s what you are after. I might not be PO support but don’t be delusional to think that because his son appeared on a gay time magazine and you think gay bill will be passed. This’s how a typical backward person thinks. This same way of think is what made your region poverty stricken.
Change your mindset and be positive. Support whoever you want and not spewing trash
Re: Peter Obi Will Sign Gay Law If He Becomes President - Sarki by revolt(m): 3:04pm On Jan 26
A lot of you guys are fckn ediots. Blackface...damn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Sign Gay Law If He Becomes President - Sarki by DMerciful(m): 3:11pm On Jan 26
So a president can sign a law not passed
NLCreator:
in the national assembly? Una mumu never do?
Re: Peter Obi Will Sign Gay Law If He Becomes President - Sarki by Greenback: 3:16pm On Jan 26
Pecoleee345:
They will defend it.

He is gay and it won't have been a big deal if this obidence didn't attack tinubu cos hiss daughter is 0a lesbian.

This same people are always insulting doyin okupe for having a gay son.....now let see how they will defend there messiah.

Show me a actor who is straight and would act in 4 different gay movies.....lol

".....show me a actor...."

Re: Peter Obi Will Sign Gay Law If He Becomes President - Sarki by ChiefJusticeFuc: 3:22pm On Jan 26
ExplorerReturns:

The article never said that he is gay. Has he ever identified himself as gay? He is even with a woman in the pics. So how exactly do you know that he is gay?

Copium on maximus
Re: Peter Obi Will Sign Gay Law If He Becomes President - Sarki by plaetton: 3:22pm On Jan 26
When I read the type of garbage that comes out of Nigerias, I really have less pity for the plight of Nigeria and what the get from their leaders.

With all the problems confronting this failed state and the hopeless people that live there, it is the supposed LGBT child of Peter Obi that gives them the most concern about their future and wellbeing?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Sign Gay Law If He Becomes President - Sarki by chopnaira: 3:26pm On Jan 26
Splashme:
Plenty mumus in Nigeria sha.

So, because the boy acted a gay movie he is now gay, abi?

So, because Kanayo O. Kanayo acted a blood money movie, he is now a ritualist, right?
Dude, it's not about movie alone. That guy is extreme gay.

First picture: Oleka at a gay pride event.
2nd picture: Oleka and his gay buddies having fun.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Sign Gay Law If He Becomes President - Sarki by chopnaira: 3:29pm On Jan 26
ExplorerReturns:

As they say in Germany.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Sign Gay Law If He Becomes President - Sarki by chopnaira: 3:31pm On Jan 26
Magnetic010:
Please don't play on our intelligence he guy is gay...he is very gay...what I don't understand is why people are making a mountain out of his sexuality, like what has the son's sexuality go to do with his father political career.

And before anyone type rubbish here those countries you all line up to apply for visa to with your hard earned money are mostly all LGBTQ accepted countries. But that doesn't stop you from going there does it
Obidients did the same thing last year. They are only getting a taste of their own medicine.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Sign Gay Law If He Becomes President - Sarki by Topman7: 3:32pm On Jan 26
NLCreator:

The boy even looks like Peter Obi, apart from Peter Obi’s coconut head.
Re: Peter Obi Will Sign Gay Law If He Becomes President - Sarki by Topman7: 3:36pm On Jan 26
Splashme:

So, because Kanayo O. Kanayo acted a blood money movie, he is now a ritualist, right

SHUT UP AND STOP LYING.

MALE HETEROSEXUAL ACTORS NEVER ACT GAY ROLES, EXCEPT IN PARODY OR COMEDY, LIKE EDDIE MURPHY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Sign Gay Law If He Becomes President - Sarki by wingmanIII: 3:39pm On Jan 26
Such a big fooool! What makes him gay? The sarki guy is a half-literate dunce
Re: Peter Obi Will Sign Gay Law If He Becomes President - Sarki by ChiefJusticeFuc: 3:42pm On Jan 26
Splashme:

So, because Kanayo O. Kanayo acted a blood money movie, he is now a ritualist, right?

Sharap.

That fagg0t identifies as a full dik swallowing , sperm catching faggin.

Obi failed his son.

Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Sign Gay Law If He Becomes President - Sarki by Magnetic010: 3:54pm On Jan 26
ExplorerReturns:

He's on the cover of Gay times my dear....sometimes you do yourself a lot of harm by trying to defend somethings

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Sign Gay Law If He Becomes President - Sarki by missjekyll: 6:42pm On Jan 26
Let people live. Some of the sweetest people I know are gay. I have nothing but love for them.

What would Jesus Do if he met them? If he wouldn't react the same way you are reacting, then you are wrong....

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Sign Gay Law If He Becomes President - Sarki by seborrhic: 6:55pm On Jan 26
Gay act is wrong culturally and by our religious backgrounds.
It's even abhorrent by the nature of it.
But the hypocrisy here is that those people that you see condemning it openly may be doing or encouraging it behind closed doors.
I would never trust any Northerner that preaches against homosexuality,these are the most number of homosexuals and drug sniffers(both male and female) in Nigeria.
So any Northerner preaching against it is pure hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Sign Gay Law If He Becomes President - Sarki by Benwallt(m): 7:16pm On Jan 26
Splashme:

That oseloka is a gay furnace is a fact.

Another fact is, Obi will never and can never be president of Nigeria.

2031, power returns to North. It's the Lord's doing

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Sign Gay Law If He Becomes President - Sarki by Splashme: 9:57pm On Jan 26
Benwallt:

That oseloka is a gay furnace is a fact.

Another fact is, Obi will never and can never be president of Nigeria.

2031, power returns to North. It's the Lord's doing

So, how does this improve your live and that of your family?
Re: Peter Obi Will Sign Gay Law If He Becomes President - Sarki by Benwallt(m): 10:19pm On Jan 26
Splashme:

So, how does this improve your live and that of your family?

Immeasurably. The fact that I still have a country that's not filled with gays and leaking yansh people like oseloka Obi.

The fact that I don't have a fraud as leader

The fact that I just paid 9 7k for beer and making my way home peacefully.

Obi is a fraud whether you accept it or not.
Re: Peter Obi Will Sign Gay Law If He Becomes President - Sarki by 249morohundiya: 10:20pm On Jan 26
Signing of any gay law will still be better than Northern bandits, Boko haram & herdsmen slaughtering innocent people all over the place🤓Signing of any gay law will still be better than Northern bandits, Boko haram & herdsmen slaughtering innocent people all over the place🤓...
Re: Peter Obi Will Sign Gay Law If He Becomes President - Sarki by Splashme: 10:49pm On Jan 26
Benwallt:

Immeasurably. The fact that I still have a country that's not filled with gays and leaking yansh people like oseloka Obi.

The fact that I don't have a fraud as leader

The fact that I just paid 9 7k for beer and making my way home peacefully.

Obi is a fraud whether you accept it or not.

Oga, keep fooling yourself
Re: Peter Obi Will Sign Gay Law If He Becomes President - Sarki by Benwallt(m): 4:19am On Jan 27
Splashme:

Oga, keep fooling yourself

You should stop fooling yourself

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Sign Gay Law If He Becomes President - Sarki by ExplorerReturns(m): 3:06pm On Jan 27
Magnetic010:
He's on the cover of Gay times my dear....sometimes you do yourself a lot of harm by trying to defend somethings

Stop deceiving your self paid APC yoot. Does Forbes magazine feature only billionaires in their front page? Do you want me to show you Forbes magazine that is covering other stuffs?

How people like you destroy innocent people reputation is nauseating
Re: Peter Obi Will Sign Gay Law If He Becomes President - Sarki by Ikinternational: 3:56pm On Jan 27
Meanwhile the north dey proudly do gay in secret 🙄

Only if the gods can talk

If young boys for North start talking 😳

VDM is just the tip of the iceberg 😫
Re: Peter Obi Will Sign Gay Law If He Becomes President - Sarki by Meagainstthem: 4:03pm On Jan 27
Splashme:

Peter Obi can never do wrong in the eye of Piglets

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Sign Gay Law If He Becomes President - Sarki by tiwasiaife(m): 4:08pm On Jan 27
Shameless people
So he's a hay but in the picture u saw a woman behind her.
Since they can't pin Peter let them move to his son.
$1 is 2k now
Re: Peter Obi Will Sign Gay Law If He Becomes President - Sarki by Magnetic010: 9:07pm On Jan 27
ExplorerReturns:

Stop deceiving your self paid APC yoot. Does Forbes magazine feature only billionaires in their front page? Do you want me to show you Forbes magazine that is covering other stuffs?

How people like you destroy innocent people reputation is nauseating
Normally I wouldn't reply you but I feel like I should enlighten you a bit even if i doubt you're willing to learn.

1. My entire family and I voted obi in the last election, and I stand proud to say I would vote him again if I had to choose btw him and emi lo kan and atiku.

2. Peter obi's son being gay or straight doesn't in anyway change the way I see his father nor should it change anything: if not for the hypocrisy of Nigerians what has the son's sexuality got to do with his father's political ambitions. Those foreign countries you lot queue up to apply visa to are they not gay leaders over there.

3. I have never and will never ever be on APC payroll......Thanks have a good night

(1) (2) (Reply)

Details Of Pst Chris Oyahkilome & TB Joshua's Relationship That Ended Tragically / A Great Son Of Ezinifite Is Gone! / Gbenga Daniel Currently The Best Governor Of All:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.