Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,775 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Vacancy: Paid Moderators Needed On My Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Vacancy: Paid Moderators Needed On My Site (1315 Views)

I Need A Good Payment Processor That Can Accept ATM Payment On My Site / 2 Passionate Co-moderators Needed. Interested?? / Forum Moderators Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy: Paid Moderators Needed On My Site by joeyey(m): 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2011
Before starting, I'd love to seek the indulgence of the moderator(s) of this forum not to ban me for this post, but I really need to pass a message across:
I need the hands and service of moderators for my website which is growing bigger than I planned and the hands I got are not sufficient. I need the permission of the moderators to allow me give further details. Its a Nigerian website and it pays.
Please reply.
Re: Vacancy: Paid Moderators Needed On My Site by soloqy: 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2011
After NYSC. I like the concept. (Am not seeking the job, just commenting)
Re: Vacancy: Paid Moderators Needed On My Site by Xflint(m): 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2011
what are you willing to pay
Re: Vacancy: Paid Moderators Needed On My Site by joejey(m): 12:42am On Nov 08, 2011
even after begging, the mods still banned me. meanwhile, send a mail to admin @ after nysc
Re: Vacancy: Paid Moderators Needed On My Site by yommysomguy(m): 2:34am On Nov 08, 2011
Lemme see it
Re: Vacancy: Paid Moderators Needed On My Site by micawber(m): 6:22am On Nov 09, 2011
I have transformed a site like yours to no.1 in Nigeria. You will be surprised if i tell you where we started and how we grew, but i will let you know the ways to grow if you let me. Reply my comment if you haven't gotten anyone yet.
Re: Vacancy: Paid Moderators Needed On My Site by joejey(m): 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2011
Are you talking of nairaland? Were you part of the team? Did you know that this new site has the capabilities of facebook and nairaland combined?
Re: Vacancy: Paid Moderators Needed On My Site by leo2009(m): 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2011
drop the site, dats to be moderated, u just dont expect people to agree to mod a site they dont know,
Re: Vacancy: Paid Moderators Needed On My Site by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2011
This is a very crazy thread, walks out smh
Re: Vacancy: Paid Moderators Needed On My Site by mcvize(m): 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2013
Talk very tiny,wts tha catch what tha site time is spedin y do u waist it..
Re: Vacancy: Paid Moderators Needed On My Site by uchechuka: 8:53am On Mar 21, 2013
i am interested. Contact me: uchechuka@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Tutorial:mobile Site Creator For All Webmasters / Banks In Nigeria With E-commerce Stores / Holi 2017 SMS Messages Quotes And Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.