Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

In Urgent Need Of Assistance - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Urgent Need Of Assistance (101 Views)

I Am So In Need Of Assistance / In Urgent Need Of A Two Bedroom Apartment At Liverpool / 8 Forms Of Assistance You Can Render To People Around You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Urgent Need Of Assistance by Osolo1(m): 11:12am On Jan 26
Good morning dear nairalanders, my story is familiar to all struggling men and women out there, I am a 48 year old man married to a God fearing woman with 4 kids. Been out of a decent job for about 10 years now,and so been involved in different kinds of hustle to put body and soul together,but for the past 1 year now, the bills kept pilling up as meeting them became a challenge due to dwindling resources from the hustle as income became gradually reduced.
House rent, children school fees and most importantly feeding has become a struggle as currently the only source of income I have which is a cab has been in a state of disrepair, the engine of my car is now completely worn ,besides the fact that, most of what was made was going to fueling and constant repairs, now for a while now ,my wife had been the one sustaining but loans and other debts are now choking that we have practically nothing to feed on most days.
I am pleading with those that have it a little better to help in whatever way you can so as to help me get back on my feet.You can help either through little cash donations so I can start a small business of raw food sales or if you have any ideas you can please suggest.
I do not wish to loose my beautiful family to hunger . Thanks and God bless you all. Nothing is too small please, 7084233105 Opay.

(1) (Reply)

Search Alert / I Need Enlightenment / Women Should Reject Marriage As It Cages Them And Limit Their Potentials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.