Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Is This The ' New Nigeria' Peter Obi And His Ragamuffins Were Promising Us?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The ' New Nigeria' Peter Obi And His Ragamuffins Were Promising Us?? (856 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi / APC Begging, Promising Us Heaven And Earth - R-APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The ' New Nigeria' Peter Obi And His Ragamuffins Were Promising Us?? by RockHard: 12:37pm On Jan 26
Now that it's been exposed that Peter Obi's only son, Oseloka Obi, is gay a lot of pieces seem to be falling into place. But this revelation also begs some questions.

1.Was the whole 'New Nigeria' agenda really a cover for a gay agenda?

2. I heard from the grapevine that, as president, Peter Obi would have legalized gay segz and marriage to curry the favour of the Western countries and protect his son from prosecution, since homosexuality is a crime in Nigeria.

3. Was Datti truly loyal to Peter Obi, considering that he openly advocated for the execution of homosexuals? Did Datti ever recant that extreme position in light of his principal's dirty lirrle gay secret?

4. With Peter Obi's only son being gay, that means no pikin or grandson from him for Obi be dat, or what tha actual funk??

My people, wetin una think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The ' New Nigeria' Peter Obi And His Ragamuffins Were Promising Us?? by azadus18: 12:40pm On Jan 26
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Is This The ' New Nigeria' Peter Obi And His Ragamuffins Were Promising Us?? by Qadaffi2idiamin: 12:50pm On Jan 26
Joblessness.

Your druggie god is doing very badly and you are looking for promises from the man you and your father's house hated most?

Is the criminal's daughter not a lezbian or you want to operate double standards?

Mad yaribah people!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The ' New Nigeria' Peter Obi And His Ragamuffins Were Promising Us?? by gidgiddy: 12:53pm On Jan 26
RockHard:
Now that it's been exposed that Peter Obi's only son, Oseloka Obi, is gay a lot of pieces seem to be falling into place. But this revelation also begs some questions.

1.Was the whole 'New Nigeria' agenda really a cover for a gay agenda?

2. I heard from the grapevine that Peter Obi would have legalized gay segz and marriage to curry the favour of the Western countries and protect his son from prosecution, since homosexuality is a crime in Nigeria.

3. Was Datti truy loyal to Peter Obi, considering that he openly advocated for the execution of homosexuals? Did Datti ever recant that extreme position in light of his principal's dirty lirrle gay secret?

4. With Peter Obi's only son being gay, that means no pikin or grandson from him for Obi be dat, or what tha actual funk??

My people, wetin una think?

What surprises me about this whole thing are characters like the above

They know that Peter Obi's son is an actor, but they don't bother to ask themselves if Peter Obi's son is playing a gay role in the obvious drama production they are looking at. They can even read 'theatre production' right there.

Are people this daft?

3 Likes

Re: Is This The ' New Nigeria' Peter Obi And His Ragamuffins Were Promising Us?? by RockHard: 12:56pm On Jan 26
gidgiddy:

They know that Peter Obi's son is an actor, but they don't bother to ask themselves if Peter Obi's son is playing a gay role in the obvious drama production they are looking at. They can even read 'theatre production' right there.

Are people this daft?

Yeah, sure. And that's why he only accepts homosexual roles abi?. Talk true, you must be a homosexual yourself.
Re: Is This The ' New Nigeria' Peter Obi And His Ragamuffins Were Promising Us?? by gidgiddy: 1:06pm On Jan 26
RockHard:

Yeah, sure. And that's why he only accepts homosexual roles abi?. Talk true, you must be a homosexual yourself.

Yeah and if accepts to play the role of an armed robber, that means he loves to rob people

Common sense is not common

1 Like

Re: Is This The ' New Nigeria' Peter Obi And His Ragamuffins Were Promising Us?? by yarimo(m): 1:07pm On Jan 26
Peter obi son is a gay and the father is a shameless man always good at looking married woman boobs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The ' New Nigeria' Peter Obi And His Ragamuffins Were Promising Us?? by Splashme: 1:09pm On Jan 26
Mumu OP, this is a movie and the title is 'EDWARD 2'

Get sense

2 Likes

Re: Is This The ' New Nigeria' Peter Obi And His Ragamuffins Were Promising Us?? by RockHard: 1:25pm On Jan 26
gidgiddy:

Yeah and if accepts to play the role of an armed robber, that means he loves to rob people

Yimu. You go explain tire. Make e even play armed robber role make we see sef. I have accepted his gayness, na you get problem. Even if you see him getting rammed in the anus you will still deny that he is, na the Obidient way be dat.

1 Like

Re: Is This The ' New Nigeria' Peter Obi And His Ragamuffins Were Promising Us?? by RockHard: 2:02pm On Jan 26
gidgiddy:

Hey gay boy. Here's another clear evidence of your fellow batty boy having fun with his peeps at a gay pride event, but as a typical Obedient wey you be, you go still bury your head in the sand. Oseloka no even shame say hin be gay boy but na una dey drink Panadol for hin headache.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The ' New Nigeria' Peter Obi And His Ragamuffins Were Promising Us?? by victorclean(f): 2:15pm On Jan 26
An afunjaarian answering rockhard still trying his best to deligitimize Obi. That Obi truly caused lots of damage to them.

They are immortalizing him. Hmmmmm.
Re: Is This The ' New Nigeria' Peter Obi And His Ragamuffins Were Promising Us?? by Bobloco: 2:58pm On Jan 26
This is the reason Nigeria is inflicted with the Great Tinubulation

Re: Is This The ' New Nigeria' Peter Obi And His Ragamuffins Were Promising Us?? by Bobloco: 2:59pm On Jan 26
More

Re: Is This The ' New Nigeria' Peter Obi And His Ragamuffins Were Promising Us?? by flokii: 3:14pm On Jan 26
No be small 'New Nigeria' o.. James Brown and colleagues for dey parade everywhere with confidence.

1 Like

Re: Is This The ' New Nigeria' Peter Obi And His Ragamuffins Were Promising Us?? by chopnaira: 3:16pm On Jan 26
gidgiddy:

Are people this daft?
Gay role 😂
Better no let Oleka catch you. Their are rumours from the UK that he has a long and thick one.
Re: Is This The ' New Nigeria' Peter Obi And His Ragamuffins Were Promising Us?? by chopnaira: 3:19pm On Jan 26
yarimo:
Peter obi son is a gay and the father is a shameless man always good at looking married woman boobs
Peter Obi is definitely doing both ways.
Re: Is This The ' New Nigeria' Peter Obi And His Ragamuffins Were Promising Us?? by chopnaira: 3:21pm On Jan 26
Bobloco:
More
Would you give your bum bum to Oleka to play with 😂
Re: Is This The ' New Nigeria' Peter Obi And His Ragamuffins Were Promising Us?? by LordIsaac(m): 5:13pm On Jan 26
Oh Obidients…

Re: Is This The ' New Nigeria' Peter Obi And His Ragamuffins Were Promising Us?? by Slytiger: 5:18pm On Jan 26
It would have been Gay Bleep parties at also villa.

Peter Obi would have been pushing gay rights by the in the presidency since it would be a crime for his son to live in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Can’t Do Certain Things For Nigerians — His Powers Are Limited / Strike On Wednesday / Fomer Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.