Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

He Saw His Death Coming: Lt. Hamza - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Saw His Death Coming: Lt. Hamza (204 Views)

See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking / She Texted Her Father's Number On 4th Anniversary Of His Death And Got This: / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Saw His Death Coming: Lt. Hamza by Leo588(m): 1:42pm On Jan 26
A post made by one Lt. Hamza of the Nigerian army in 2019, before he died in the Boko Haram fight. He saw his death coming and he made this post, he did later in 2020.
Before he joined the Army through the DSC, he was a graduate of Nasarawa State University from theater department.
His post below from Nasarawa Reports on Facebook.Com

'I Am A Soldier, Born To Die': A Post By Lt Hamza Buba
If I die in a war zone someday, box me up and send me home.

Put all my medals on my chest, tell my
mother I did my very best.

Please tell my dad not to bow; Surely, he won't get tension from me now.

Please tell my brother to study perfectly. The key to my car will be his permanently.

Please tell my sister not to be upset, for her brother will take a long sleep after sunset.

Please tell my nation not to cry, because I'm a soldier, born to die, but never to be forgotten.

Re: He Saw His Death Coming: Lt. Hamza by delzbaba(m): 1:56pm On Jan 26
I still don't get it sha, of all the available jobs in the world, you chose to join the military in the midst of an insurgency war, where the authorities have been accused of bias and complacency? Even after reading theatre arts in school,,,I dunno sha maybe it's in inborn

1 Like

Re: He Saw His Death Coming: Lt. Hamza by alpharoyalty: 2:05pm On Jan 26
I just feel the nation is letting these men down. They are like pawns in the chess game called Nigeria. There is a lot happening behind the scene that these guys are unaware of.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

He Broke Up With Her Because She Pranked Him / Do You Or Can You Take Your Partner For His Or Her Word? / Buy Your Properties, Investments Is The Key,properties Banking Is The Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.