Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,732 members, 7,813,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea: AFCON 2023 Round-of-16 (0 - 1) On 28th January 2023 - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea: AFCON 2023 Round-of-16 (0 - 1) On 28th January 2023 (24975 Views)

Nigeria Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2023 (1 - 1 ) On 14th January 2024 / Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 / Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea: AFCON 2023 Round-of-16 (0 - 1) On 28th January 2023 by femi4: 9:25pm On Jan 28
franktolk:

What exactly is Amokachi doing wrong?
Please can you shed more lights?
I've listened to him and I can't find anything wrong.
If it's grammatical blunder, that can be excused, as we are not native English speakers.
He gave wrong information as well apart from choice of word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea: AFCON 2023 Round-of-16 (0 - 1) On 28th January 2023 by iLegendd(m): 9:25pm On Jan 28
3seriez:

A man who had an illustrious career as a footballer can aspire to be anything in the football chain.
There is room for encouragement, point it out, and hopefully he learns. Not like you and I can do any better.
A man at his level will be filled with arrogance. He'll feel he already knows everything about football and commentary.

How can "we" do better when we're not trained for it to be commentators?

He isn't trained for that, so he is taking the work/job of people who spent years and money training specifically for that. He is a greedy man.

Don't worry, one day, when a man who didn't go to medical school handles an operation for someone dear to you, you'll understand better.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea: AFCON 2023 Round-of-16 (0 - 1) On 28th January 2023 by Ironbull: 9:28pm On Jan 28
The glorified Equitorial Guinea gone.
Re: Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea: AFCON 2023 Round-of-16 (0 - 1) On 28th January 2023 by Victimoftribali: 9:31pm On Jan 28
iLegendd:
A man at his level will be filled with arrogance. He'll feel he already knows everything about football and commentary.

He isn't trained for that, so he is taking the work/job of people who spent years and money training specifically for that. He is a greedy man.

Don't worry, one day, when a man who didn't go to medical school handles an operation for someone dear to you, you'll understand better.

How do you people manage to hear commentaries when watching a game? Unless my eyes are out of the screen, I don't really pick much of what they say
Re: Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea: AFCON 2023 Round-of-16 (0 - 1) On 28th January 2023 by sweetTai(m): 9:33pm On Jan 28
Gambari pa Fulani…..Guinea na Guinea.
Re: Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea: AFCON 2023 Round-of-16 (0 - 1) On 28th January 2023 by yewit37486: 9:36pm On Jan 28
Ever8090:
him game don cut🤣

😂😂
I just pity all those betting, they can't even watch the games in peace. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea: AFCON 2023 Round-of-16 (0 - 1) On 28th January 2023 by seniorkachion(m): 9:39pm On Jan 28
gr8cany:

Unintelligent analysis, it's not all about population, what's the population of US and where is their might in football, how about china, how about India ...the list continues

Having a football culture is what counts.
Equatorial Guinea, Cape Verde and even tiny Gambia are developing the culture.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea: AFCON 2023 Round-of-16 (0 - 1) On 28th January 2023 by 3seriez(m): 9:39pm On Jan 28
iLegendd:

How can "we"do better when we're not trained for it to be commentators?

He isn't trained for that, so he is taking the work/job of people who spent years training specifically for that. He is a greedy man.

Don't worry, one day, when a man who didn't go to medical school handles an operation for someone dear to you, you'll understand better. cheesy

I get your drift but it's CAF that employs them. And probably he got it through connect. Very sure they wouldn't have handed it to him if they feel He was going to fumble the role.
He might be greedy but in times like this can you blame the man for diversifying his options. Bills won't pay themselves. He can go and brush up his skills and come out better.
You're using doctor example, abeg Oh. Commentary is not a life and death situation. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea: AFCON 2023 Round-of-16 (0 - 1) On 28th January 2023 by Cmanforall: 9:43pm On Jan 28
iLegendd:
At the detriment of our joy. undecided
sad
He must have used his connection to get that job offer. There's even a skitmaker who runs commentary mimicking some known commentators . The guy would have done a better job than Amokachi

2 Likes

Re: Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea: AFCON 2023 Round-of-16 (0 - 1) On 28th January 2023 by BABANGBALI: 9:51pm On Jan 28
Teeklef:

You are right but forget the odd and go for equatorial
you sabi kill person. Prophet of doom.
Re: Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea: AFCON 2023 Round-of-16 (0 - 1) On 28th January 2023 by franktolk(m): 10:11pm On Jan 28
samwash:

"We are not native English speakers"
Yet we are anglophone country.
When the English man tells you to write their English test before migrating to their country, you complain saying that your degree was taught in English language.

In case you don't know , this is the list of recognized English speaking countries by UKVI
and Nigeria no dey there.

Who does not need to prove their knowledge of English
You do not need to prove your knowledge of English if you’re from one of the following countries or territories, or you’ve completed a qualification equivalent to a UK degree in one of them:

Antigua and Barbuda
Australia
the Bahamas
Barbados
Belize
the British overseas territories
Dominica
Grenada
Guyana
Ireland
Jamaica
Malta
New Zealand
St Kitts and Nevis
St Lucia
St Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
UK
USA
You also do not need to prove your knowledge of English if one of the following applies:

you’re a national of Canada
you’re applying to come to the UK for a study abroad programme as part of a university degree course in the USA
you proved your level of English in a previous visa application
Source:https://www.gov.uk/student-visa/knowledge-of-english
Re: Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea: AFCON 2023 Round-of-16 (0 - 1) On 28th January 2023 by ggood: 10:21pm On Jan 28
Cmanforall:

sad
He must have used his connection to get that job offer. There's even a skitmaker who runs commentary mimicking some known commentators . The guy would have done a better job than Amokachi
please what is the name of the skit maker thanks
Re: Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea: AFCON 2023 Round-of-16 (0 - 1) On 28th January 2023 by Cmanforall: 10:47pm On Jan 28
ggood:
please what is the name of the skit maker thanks
Let me check

Found him (NL can promote him, who knows he might be taking over from Amokachi cheesy).
Start listening from 1:22 if the interviewer is boring for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l75KxYjeLSM?si=vRTYfbAtR8kYp77u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea: AFCON 2023 Round-of-16 (0 - 1) On 28th January 2023 by 042reports(f): 10:57pm On Jan 28
God1000:
that's a very risky thing to do

I understand
Re: Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea: AFCON 2023 Round-of-16 (0 - 1) On 28th January 2023 by hstar: 11:27pm On Jan 28
WantsandMore:
You too dey watch Ball with emotions, naso the guy dey vex my big bro grin cheesy....I find his commentary interesting though
cheesy
Re: Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea: AFCON 2023 Round-of-16 (0 - 1) On 28th January 2023 by hstar: 11:29pm On Jan 28
Neddyogu:
Guinea beat Guinea.
Na family matter
Re: Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea: AFCON 2023 Round-of-16 (0 - 1) On 28th January 2023 by Whatisurproblem(m): 11:31pm On Jan 28
etrange:

Bro, it's funny how you just cook up something in your head and start posting it online. At what point did the guinea countries decide to be independent countries? Do you even know anything about the history of the guinea region in Africa? Do you know there's a 4th guinea country outside Africa? I'm sure you have no idea what these countries have in common. Being ignorant is bad enough, spreading it is just terrible
please how many Guinea do we have sef because I'm confused.
Re: Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea: AFCON 2023 Round-of-16 (0 - 1) On 28th January 2023 by hstar: 11:45pm On Jan 28
iLegendd:

True
Re: Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea: AFCON 2023 Round-of-16 (0 - 1) On 28th January 2023 by etrange: 11:48pm On Jan 28
Whatisurproblem:
please how many Guinea do we have sef because I'm confused.

Four:
1) Guinea
2) Guinea-Bissau
3) Equatorial Guinea
4) Papua New Guinea

1 Like

Re: Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea: AFCON 2023 Round-of-16 (0 - 1) On 28th January 2023 by femi4: 12:27am On Jan 29
iLegendd:

Exactly, people go to school to get trained to do this thing. Especially when your first language isn't English
Re: Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea: AFCON 2023 Round-of-16 (0 - 1) On 28th January 2023 by MUNCHING2024: 12:29am On Jan 29
We go chop Guinea fowl one day
Re: Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea: AFCON 2023 Round-of-16 (0 - 1) On 28th January 2023 by Princezibk: 2:25am On Jan 29
yinkeys:

But experts predicted Guinea to win or draw
Amazing 😻
Re: Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea: AFCON 2023 Round-of-16 (0 - 1) On 28th January 2023 by ogbe88(m): 4:39am On Jan 29
yinkeys:

Did you watch Egypt v Cape Verde
Nigeria v Cameroun
average matches they were.
Re: Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea: AFCON 2023 Round-of-16 (0 - 1) On 28th January 2023 by geoworldedu: 7:05am On Jan 29
Abuloma80:
Yes Guinea met their match at the games. Guinea has population of about 2 millions while Equatorial Guinea has 1.7 millions almost the same. On like Guinea and Nigeria (population of 220 millions) ie about 11 times the Guinea population. Population is a very determinant factor to the quality of players available to a Country. Because our of the large population that the players are chosen from. So up Guinea this time!!
China and India with their extra large populations can't play nada. Russia and USA too grin
Re: Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea: AFCON 2023 Round-of-16 (0 - 1) On 28th January 2023 by ggood: 7:42am On Jan 29
Cmanforall:

Let me check

Found him (NL can promote him, who knows he might be taking over from Amokachi cheesy).
Start listening from 1:22 if the interviewer is boring for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l75KxYjeLSM?si=vRTYfbAtR8kYp77u
. I know him he is in Calabar
Re: Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea: AFCON 2023 Round-of-16 (0 - 1) On 28th January 2023 by SweetVibe: 7:54am On Jan 29
Abuloma80:
Yes Guinea met their match at the games. Guinea has population of about 2 millions while Equatorial Guinea has 1.7 millions almost the same. On like Guinea and Nigeria (population of 220 millions) ie about 11 times the Guinea population. Population is a very determinant factor to the quality of players available to a Country. Because our of the large population that the players are chosen from. So up Guinea this time!!
Then why is China,India and US which are the most populated countries not good in football?

Is population the only bragging right your country have?
Re: Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea: AFCON 2023 Round-of-16 (0 - 1) On 28th January 2023 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:08am On Jan 29
iLegendd:
Can someone tell this Nigerian legend turned annoying commentator to stop talking. The more he talks, the more annoyed I get.

Let this game end so that I'll stop hearing him.

Modified: Thank God one side scored.
why are you so pained
Re: Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea: AFCON 2023 Round-of-16 (0 - 1) On 28th January 2023 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:12am On Jan 29
iLegendd:
The respect I have for him has vanished because of his wayward forming and careless talk. Doesn't he check his page to see that we're complaining?
he should be bothered about social media irritants like you?? He is a co commentator cos he once played Make Ina free amokachi abeg
Re: Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea: AFCON 2023 Round-of-16 (0 - 1) On 28th January 2023 by iLegendd(m): 8:21am On Jan 29
OGHENAOGIE:
he should be bothered about social media irritants like you?? He is a co commentator cos he once played Make Ina free amokachi abeg
He's a bad commentator. Any day you speak against any bad politician...(let me reserve my bluntness, but insert any negative repercussion for yourself).
Re: Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea: AFCON 2023 Round-of-16 (0 - 1) On 28th January 2023 by Neddyogu(m): 8:47am On Jan 29
hstar:

Na family matter

I tell yer
Re: Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea: AFCON 2023 Round-of-16 (0 - 1) On 28th January 2023 by Teeklef(m): 8:50am On Jan 29
BABANGBALI:
you sabi kill person. Prophet of doom.
No vex baami..... Na die minute disaster 😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia / Wayne Rooney Announces Retirement / ‘I Would Rather Die In Battle’ – Anthony Joshua Speaks Ahead Of Fury Matchup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.