Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,225 members, 7,853,187 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

Copywriting Will Make You Tons Of Money –don’t Believe Ask Golibechukwu - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Copywriting Will Make You Tons Of Money –don’t Believe Ask Golibechukwu (130 Views)

One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money / 30-50 Tons Of Tipper Truck Need For Serious Business / How I Constantly Make Money Trading FOREX (if You Don't Believe, Ask Us) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Copywriting Will Make You Tons Of Money –don’t Believe Ask Golibechukwu by jbrownies(f): 3:39pm On Jan 26
This skill is a must for every sales person, marketer and business owner .

What if social media as a whole decides to be banned, what will happen to my means of livelihood?

"What if the internet shuts down today, would I go hungry?"

Business owners are in pandemonium.

It made me remember an interview from about a month ago,

The interviewer asked, "why copywriting?"

I looked her straight in the eyes and said,

"Two things, control and freedom"

I will not be talking about freedom today; the element of control might interest you.

You see, I started investing in cryptocurrency as way back as 2017

But I was never satisfied because 'I wanted CONTROL"

I wanted to sit in my home, make money and fully be in control of the whole process.

Unlike cryptocurrency, it fluctuates based on the news...

"Oh! There is a global pandemic" cryptos RISE.

"Oh! Elon Musk is pissed" cryptos FALL.

I hate not having control.

This is the same with foreign exchange trading; it all thrives on good or bad news.

You see, copywriting gave me control.

I could wake up and make money out of my own will.

All I need is to wear my copy thinking cap and craft an irresistible offer.

You don't make money from just clients with your skill as a copywriter, you make money from:

1. Affiliate marketing

2. Having your own business

3. Then working for clients

I have all these working for me, the first one works for me while I sleep.

The second is anonymous.

The third is my favorite.

Copywriting gave me control, it gave me POWER.

I don't care about no goddamn government policies or high net worth individuals.

"If the internet seizes to exist, copywriters will still be taking home fat cheques weekly"

There is power in this skill.

That is why learning copywriting is the greatest decision I have ever made in my adult life.

When you learn copywriting in its purest form, you will know how to create systems.

When you learn how to create the right systems, NOBODY can determine how much you go home with weekly.

NOBODY can determine the amount of money in your bank account.

Not even the Federal Government.

This is absolute CONTROL.

That's what I want to show few people before the end of this year.

Have you achieved your New Year money goals?

If you are ready check this out

Send all questions to this WhatsApp line -08130587350
Re: Copywriting Will Make You Tons Of Money –don’t Believe Ask Golibechukwu by Powerbando(f): 4:23pm On Jan 26
everybody sha won rip the other
nbody genuinely helping person

(1) (Reply)

Is ERC404 Steering The Course For The Next Bull Run? / Builders In The House I Need Urgent Advice Please / Coin To Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.