Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Gay Scandal - Why Is Obi Never With His Wife? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gay Scandal - Why Is Obi Never With His Wife? (2832 Views)

Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe / Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty / Housing Allowance Scandal: Why We Can’t Go After PDP Officials — EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Scandal - Why Is Obi Never With His Wife? by Spybradd: 5:53pm On Jan 26
Whoever is the Politics mod today is horrible and should be shown the door by Seun.

Imagine almost how many threads about Obi today!!!!!
And all the comments are shhhts!

1 Like

Re: Gay Scandal - Why Is Obi Never With His Wife? by Benwallt(m): 6:12pm On Jan 26
In the word of Nnamdi Kanu, he is gay guilty
Re: Gay Scandal - Why Is Obi Never With His Wife? by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:15pm On Jan 26
abhosts:
Naira is dropping like a stone in value but some are telling Nigerians to be worried that the son of an opposition politician might be gay.

It’s all diversionary!

1 Like

Re: Gay Scandal - Why Is Obi Never With His Wife? by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:18pm On Jan 26
Spybradd:
Whoever is the Politics mod today is horrible and should be shown the door by Seun.

There’s a reason they let it go on! But the moment i make a scathing remark against Tinubu, they’ll either issue a lengthy ban or find a way to move the thread to a dead section!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Scandal - Why Is Obi Never With His Wife? by Spybradd: 6:21pm On Jan 26
PROUDIGBO:

There’s a reason they let it go on! But the moment i make a scathing remark against Tinubu, they’ll either issue a lengthy ban or find a way to move the thread to a dead section!
Seun's and nairaland enemies are the mods

2 Likes

Re: Gay Scandal - Why Is Obi Never With His Wife? by BondRiv: 6:40pm On Jan 26
Topman7:
I have never seen this man with his wife.

Not even during the election campaign when others like Tinubu were appearing with their wives before crowds, to campaign.

Is it because he is gay, and doesn’t really feel women?

Ask Nnamdi Kanu to release what he has on him, unless it was baseless. It does seem to have something to it.
Re: Gay Scandal - Why Is Obi Never With His Wife? by BondRiv: 6:43pm On Jan 26
Spybradd:

You hate the truth.
Re: Gay Scandal - Why Is Obi Never With His Wife? by Makunahatata: 6:43pm On Jan 26
Iykopee:

When you father na thief. grin grin
never..we don't have any family member in Asia prison
Re: Gay Scandal - Why Is Obi Never With His Wife? by DMerciful(m): 6:54pm On Jan 26
When you were campaigning vigorously for Tinubu, is this what you envisaged to be doing during his administration? Distracting the CORNfused people you deceived into voting the narcotics trafficker with pedestrian gossips?

Make una dey shame o
LegendHero:

I have been wanting to ask that too.

We should have suspected Obi is gay ever since a 60+ years old man like him was screaming "Yes Daddy" with bedroom voice.

Why him wife self go marry a man wey them dey call Ada-Obi?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Scandal - Why Is Obi Never With His Wife? by DMerciful(m): 6:55pm On Jan 26
It shall never be well with a billionaire? You go mumu tey
yarimo:
It shall never be well with Peter obi and his unfortunate gay son

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Scandal - Why Is Obi Never With His Wife? by Spybradd: 7:15pm On Jan 26
BondRiv:

You hate the truth.

Please kindly get out from my mentions.

1 Like

Re: Gay Scandal - Why Is Obi Never With His Wife? by Spybradd: 7:20pm On Jan 26
What's the motive behind opening one particular thread about the same thing almost 100 times?!!!

Have we ever had 10 threads on a single day about power outage in Nigeria?
Or the rising astronomic prices of foodstuff or the insecurity where bandits and kidnappers are killing Nigerians everyday?!!!

And simply because they saw Obi's son,they have all lost their human capacities!

And see one telling me I hate the truth!?!

You guy are a taboo to mankind! Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Gay Scandal - Why Is Obi Never With His Wife? by LegendHero(m): 7:39pm On Jan 26
Topman7:

I never knew they called him AdaObi.

Who used to call him that?

You no dey hear Reekado Banks song wey he sing for Adaobi?

Na from there Okwute get him name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Scandal - Why Is Obi Never With His Wife? by lagdmark(m): 8:00pm On Jan 26
Topman7:

Not even during the election campaign when others like Tinubu were appearing with their wives before crowds, to campaign.

You people have forgotten to ask Tinubu why is he sleeping on duty.
You people are suffering from hunger and frustration

1 Like

Re: Gay Scandal - Why Is Obi Never With His Wife? by 2DADDEY: 8:28pm On Jan 26
Peter Obi don enter one chance hahahaha cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gay Scandal - Why Is Obi Never With His Wife? by BondRiv: 8:51pm On Jan 26
Spybradd:

Please kindly get out from my mentions.

You hate the truth. Deal with it.
Re: Gay Scandal - Why Is Obi Never With His Wife? by Spybradd: 9:00pm On Jan 26
BondRiv:

You hate the truth. Deal with it.
Fk u, lying hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Gay Scandal - Why Is Obi Never With His Wife? by yarimo(m): 11:04pm On Jan 26
DMerciful:
It shall never be well with a billionaire? You go mumu tey
being a billionaire doesn't guarantee someone will end well in life
Re: Gay Scandal - Why Is Obi Never With His Wife? by DMerciful(m): 11:05pm On Jan 26
You're not even well in the present
yarimo:
being a billionaire doesn't guarantee someone will end well in life

1 Like

Re: Gay Scandal - Why Is Obi Never With His Wife? by yarimo(m): 11:06pm On Jan 26
DMerciful:
You're not even well in the present
Ok
Re: Gay Scandal - Why Is Obi Never With His Wife? by DMerciful(m): 11:09pm On Jan 26
You guys are in govt but you attack Obi everyday as if you're in opposition
yarimo:
Ok

1 Like

Re: Gay Scandal - Why Is Obi Never With His Wife? by yarimo(m): 11:14pm On Jan 26
DMerciful:
You guys are in govt but you attack Obi everyday as if you're in opposition
Ok

1 Like

Re: Gay Scandal - Why Is Obi Never With His Wife? by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:48am On Jan 27
Missgreg0:
Go and ask him
You guys speak and act like there's no brain there

Answer very simple questions, not you guys, you guys trash.
Re: Gay Scandal - Why Is Obi Never With His Wife? by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:53am On Jan 27
His wife will be repulsive to him being gay..
Other men will be drilling his wife and he won't even give a hoot about it.
Re: Gay Scandal - Why Is Obi Never With His Wife? by alezzy13: 3:02am On Jan 27
You'll notice OPs account is a fresh one, opened few days ago.

And you notice some similar threads on the issue are also new accounts or those just a few months old, suggesting it's likely the same person

So obviously Seun hasn't found a way of dealing with trolls able to open multiple accounts and spam everywhere 😔

1 Like

Re: Gay Scandal - Why Is Obi Never With His Wife? by Missgreg0: 6:15am On Jan 27
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Answer very simple questions, not you guys, you guys trash.
Your problem

1 Like

Re: Gay Scandal - Why Is Obi Never With His Wife? by BALLOSKI: 6:50am On Jan 27
Topman7:

He's with his wife during the campaign.

1 Like

Re: Gay Scandal - Why Is Obi Never With His Wife? by wiseoneking: 7:55am On Jan 27
Topman7:

By your name, we know your secret passions. Those who raise issue of gays are more likely to be closet gays. Check your life
Re: Gay Scandal - Why Is Obi Never With His Wife? by Tingotoe: 12:45pm On Jan 27
Topman7:

And how is that supposed to be a problem? You just want to slander the man in the same way obidients slandered Buhari and Tinubu for years. Nothing concern Peter Obi with gay
Re: Gay Scandal - Why Is Obi Never With His Wife? by Topman7: 4:08pm On Jan 27
ConfidentialDoc:
Do you know the age difference between him and the wife ?
They not really get along as a couple because of that.

What is the age difference please?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2007 Presidential Election: Orji Uzor Kalu's Website / Nigerian Ex-governor (olusegun Agagu) Has Been Arrested By Efcc / Lagos Appoints Maritime Anti-Terrorist Operatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.