Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan (58124 Views)

Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) / Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area / Plane Conveying Pilgrims Crash Lands In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by Baztardidiot: 5:35pm On Jan 26
Why no casualties but why. Bloooorrrrrr
My blorrrrrrrrr
Mai
Mai gawd.
No bloooooooddddd
Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by delzbaba(m): 5:35pm On Jan 26
No plane crash in naija again, amen
Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by Pootle: 5:36pm On Jan 26
lucky dude, you escaped we dey front dey wait cool
Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by skj1377(m): 5:37pm On Jan 26
Looks like the harmattan made visibility poor. He mistook a Burt black stretch of grass as the runway.

1 Like

Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by NAC1666: 5:37pm On Jan 26
Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by Otolomo1(m): 5:38pm On Jan 26
Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by imagrg(m): 5:39pm On Jan 26
Inexperienced pilot.
Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by Nonexisting1: 5:40pm On Jan 26
They crash landed inside forest? See food for kidnappers.

Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by TheGift: 5:41pm On Jan 26
FuckingMachine:
Landed in an agbado farm.
Fitting.
Hahaha, Nigerians no go kill me with laugh.
Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by gloryman91: 5:41pm On Jan 26
Alhamdulilahi Robil Alamin.

Thank God.
Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by Hezmatosky: 5:46pm On Jan 26
Frayoworld:
Thank God that no politician died
Dis tin wey u tok so, na from ur mind?
I swear if na ur mind, u have already made heaven for praying for ur enemies kiss
Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by ceasare: 5:47pm On Jan 26
Nazgul:
Those grasses look freshly burnt. Practicing bush burning right in an airport is extremely dangerous. How much would it cost the authorities to apply chemicals to the bushes to get rid of them, even local village farmers can afford to these chemicals, and use them frequently.

What if the plane ran into that bush when it was still blazing, it would have been a disaster.

Thank God no life was lost.

They couldn't invest in a common rotary lawn mover wey baba gardener they carry up and down.something is fundamentally wrong with us as a nation.it cost the government/FAAN nothing to clean that place up and plant German grass and trim it regularly but na lie they will collect millions for maintenance and buy fuel 3500 to burn the entire air field
Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by cybriz82(m): 5:47pm On Jan 26
News...
Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:48pm On Jan 26
Judolisco:
Private jets dey hardly crash... I think our aviation sector is one of the best sectors in Nigeria... Dem dey manage and maintain am well, regulatory bodies 2 dey do their work well... Rich people no Wan die
I drove from Bida to minna in Niger state and I lost 3 tyres angry because of bad road
Bida to Minna is so terrible, Minna to kontagora is another headache, same Minna to Abuja, another headache. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by eepeepook: 5:48pm On Jan 26
This is to show how safe air travel is. If a near incident makes news, these things are safer than any other mode of transportation.
Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:52pm On Jan 26
Just imagining the screams and frightened faces inside the airplane as it overshoots the runway.
Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by greatefa1011(m): 5:52pm On Jan 26
VIP! All VIP taking Jet n flights while the rest of us traveling on the root
Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by Judolisco(m): 5:53pm On Jan 26
DanDeeBoss:
Bida to Minna is so terrible, Minna to kontagora is another headache, same Minna to Abuja, another headache. embarassed
I was actually going to Abuja... Minna to Abuja is actually manageable only 20 minutes bad parts... But u see dat Bida road... I spent like 2hrs on dat road... I started blaming myself on why I didn't pass lokoja because I was coming from kwara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by Raylight2(m): 5:53pm On Jan 26
Greatest100:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-private-jet-with-vips-crash-lands-in-ibadan/

This is two different news, same plane. The first crash-landed, the second landed safely. The first one missed the runway and landed in a bush, the second overshot the run way.

Choose the one you want.
Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by Sleekfingers: 5:53pm On Jan 26
Chicagograduate:
So you think it is easy to fly an aircraft.This heavy object dey try.
The kind storm wey this plane dey overcome on air no be here.

That's why pilots pass through rigorous training. And their sense of judgements is essential, state of mind, before embarking on any journey.
Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by uunwanaobong3: 5:54pm On Jan 26
Greatest100:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-private-jet-with-vips-crash-lands-in-ibadan/

Nigeria fire service and eyes service..... Wetin concerned plane were missed run way and pouring water on a plane that doesn't show any signs of catching fire
Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by seborrhic: 5:55pm On Jan 26
The year is still too early

Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by FEGEITOK: 5:56pm On Jan 26
Judolisco:
Private jets dey hardly crash... I think our aviation sector is one of the best sectors in Nigeria... Dem dey manage and maintain am well, regulatory bodies 2 dey do their work well... Rich people no Wan die

I drove from Bida to minna in Niger state and I lost 3 tyres angry because of bad road

Nine years ago, I drove from Abuja to Bida (meaning I had to pass through Niger)

All was rosy on the way to (drove in daylight) , on the way back, (it was a night drive) I lost one tire and had to use my doughnut spare, and had to drive at speeds less than 50km per hour.

I got into Abuja around 2 am even though I left Bida around 5.30 pm.

It is sad to hear that after so many years that road is still in bad shape

1 Like

Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by StraightGaay: 5:57pm On Jan 26
PussyKing:
I hope they are safe from ritualists around there?

If not their skulls and other body parts go dey miss by now
Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by FEGEITOK: 5:58pm On Jan 26
DanDeeBoss:

Till now? So sad!
Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by iamtardey: 5:59pm On Jan 26
grin Ibadan again?
Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by femi4: 6:03pm On Jan 26
Chicagograduate:
Who are the VIPs
Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by theamazonguru(m): 6:09pm On Jan 26
FuckingMachine:
Landed in an agbado farm.
Fitting.
Actually that was her mission in Ibadan. To go load some agbado for the consumption of the Abuja Party faithfuls.
Agbado is Cheaper there.
Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by Powersurge: 6:12pm On Jan 26
Chicagograduate:

Person wey see you now go think say you know anything about airplane.
Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by Goodoldays(m): 6:13pm On Jan 26
E for crash land in the den of kidnappers
Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by integrity16(m): 6:14pm On Jan 26
Why always ibadan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) / Toyota Hillux Involved In Accident On Katampe-Abuja. (Graphic pics) / Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.