Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area (55484 Views)

Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan / Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) / Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by Nksleek: 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcIfcO6tsi8

Arik Air’s flight from Lagos to Asaba has allegedly crash landed at a remote area.

Focus Naija can report that veteran Nollywood actress, Uche Elendu was onboard the aircraft that crash landed.

Taking to social media to berate the Airline’s Crew, the actress said that they were ten minutes to their destination when the aircraft failed gear.

According to her, she said that the pilot attempted to reverse to Lagos before the unfortunate crash landing at the remote area.

As at the time of filing this report, passengers were already on a bus ride to the airline’s terminal in Lagos.

What God cannot do does not Exist!!!! My convenant with God is strong and He never lies!! Thank you Jesus!! Arik @flyarikair God punish you and your ill mannered crew with demonic tongues.

The male air host told me at the begining of the flight that i should put my box under the chair, that it will save me incase of a crash, i said stop talking negatively, we will not crash in Jesus name!!! only Jesus can save me!!!

He said theres nothing like Jesus keep fooling yourself and i said to him, Only a FOOL says theres no God. They freaking knew the aircraft was faulty!! Damn!!!!! Bring out my luggage let me go catch another flight. Lousy Bunch

https://www.instagram.com/ucheelendu/p/CYotU6YtdwB/?utm_medium=copy_link

2 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by Olaoluwa112(m): 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2022
Every day is full of evil, grace keeps us all from escaping them, we are no better than those who died in air crash.

Please patronise me for your international and local flight, hotel booking... Email on my profile.

38 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by Hashabiah: 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
The year has just started and the smell of death is already lingering . May God protect us and our loved ones from the untimely death men create as a result of their carelessness (Amen) undecided

33 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by Elsanchez: 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2022
thank God!!!

2 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by KillIgbohoN0W: 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
Nksleek:
Arik @flyarikair God punish you and your ill mannered crew with demonic tongues.

The male air host told me at the begining of the flight that i should put my box under the chair, that it will save me incase of a crash, i said stop talking negatively, we will not crash in Jesus name!!! only Jesus can save me!!!

He told you the simple truth madam but Nollywood has damaged your brain so I am not surprised.

144 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by NwaNimo1(m): 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2022
The plane overshot the runway?

[img]https://media1./images/36fcad95de988e2c5ef6ee0f9f6301a1/tenor.gif?itemid=3838553[/img]

drama queen......this no be crash!

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by bestman09(m): 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
shocked
Was it only the actress that was on board?

Maybe the lives of the other Passengers doesn't matter or they are insignificant

10 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by DropsMic(m): 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
If it's not airpeace I'm not flying

2 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by jazon(m): 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
Pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by Anigreat: 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by seborrhic: 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
Does this okponu know what it means for a plane to crash land?
How can a plane crash land in a remote area and u are alive to tell the story and there were no casualties?
Arik air would soon come out with a different version of events.

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2022
Molue Plane *spits*

3 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by FacelessKing: 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2022
I thought 2022 was to be the better year.
January never reach half, plenty kasala already
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by NOwazobia: 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2022
Na WA oooo
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by reyscrub(m): 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2022
author=KillIgbohoN0W post=109313779]

Nksleek:
Arik @flyarikair God punish you and your ill mannered crew with demonic tongues.

Youself get stone head sha. After person hint you say the flight fit crash, you come they use blood of Jesus repair am by faith enh, na wá for you. If for say your life gas out enh, i will never waste my RIP for you i swear.

I trust myself to hear the flight attendant hint me about the state of the flight, and I come still they form daddy G.O enh, no be me.

Don't let actress or slay title cover your sense pls

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by kingreign(m): 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2022
Does these folks know the meaning of crash landing? I bet they do not know.

A jet liner crash lands and you're unruffled and still in good composure with your clothes and make up still intact?

Lol....

51 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by Chevronstaff: 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
I stopped using Arik a long time ago.. Delayed flights, ill mannered staff and many other reasons made me to stop flying with them..

It's either AIR PEACE or AERO for me now.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by Samiah33(m): 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by tempest01(m): 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
I get enraged every time I see Nigerian reporters abuse the term allegedly.

What is "allegedly" in this particular instance?

15 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by DropsMic(m): 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
Felimax:
Truly, only a fool say there is no God. A practical look at your fingers, you will marvel at the designer.
When the fingers are stretched they are not equal but on folding they become all equal. It did not happen by chance. It is universally so. No two human finger print is the same. It did not happen by chance, it is universally so.
Man builds and talks in virtually every basic shape and still ends up with lots of imperfections.
Yet, our designer builds in indefinite shape and all transcends into perfection.
Only a fool say there is no God!
My dear sister, I join you in thanking God.

Ramblings from a typical black man.. If i may ask, which of the God are you talking about? The one forced on us by thr
The Europeans or the one forced on us by the Arabs?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by ednut1(m): 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
Felimax:
Truly, only a fool say there is no God. A practical look at your fingers, you will marvel at the designer.
When the fingers are stretched they are not equal but on folding they become all equal. It did not happen by chance. It is universally so. No two human finger print is the same. It did not happen by chance, it is universally so.
Man builds and talks in virtually every basic shape and still ends up with lots of imperfections.
Yet, our designer builds in indefinite shape and all transcends into perfection.
Only a fool say there is no God!
My dear sister, I join you in thanking God.
people die in plane crashes including pastors. Why didn’t God save odukoya or munroe

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by iHart(m): 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
Is he the owner of the aircraft?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by petitejolie(f): 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
Few days ago, Nathaniel bassey said we should pray over our airspace. Thank God for your lives.

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by olatade(m): 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
"I have informed president Muhammadu Buhari that I want to run for the office of the president in 2023, it's an age long ambition......"
Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

12 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by Administration1: 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
Someone said it's beacuse Nunubu has declared

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by jerryunit48: 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
Nigerians sabi joke with life sha…
Plane crash land and they are still casually walking out of the aircraft

8 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area by futurerex: 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
Thank God

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangote Is Building Roads Across Nigeria; See Some Of Them (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Man Hospitalized In US After Entering Plane For First Time & Was Tied / Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.