Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) (48633 Views)

Heritage Bank Regional Head, Daniel Oniko Bags Masters Degree In UK University / Hostel Built By Pastor David Ibiyeomie For Ignatius Ajuru University (Photos) / How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by zebszebs: 6:28pm On Jan 26
Mandate2023:
There's nothing special about Nigeria's graduating from abroad again, thousands of Nigerians are doing same across d word, dis should not be news beyond WhatsApp status........

I can be many things but when it comes to my goals, I do not relent. I did it".
"A lot of people mocked me, some never believed, others were waiting for me to fail.

Hello Sis, you aren't that important in the grand scheme of things for a horde of people to be praying for your downfall.

If it is even true that they are, maybe you need to check your behavior and conduct.

I looked at the moniker of the OP and realized the model graduate is from the stable of Alex-zito School of Sham Beauty pageants.
So it made sense how this post got to the front page.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by sylve11: 6:30pm On Jan 26
Mandate2023:
There's nothing special about Nigeria's graduating from abroad again, thousands of Nigerians are doing same across d word, dis should not be news beyond WhatsApp status........

Brutal! sad cool

1 Like

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by EvangelistChuks(m): 6:31pm On Jan 26
ME,MYSELF AND I.The blueprint of the fallen man-they do not want to retain God in their knowledge.Jesus Christ loves you.yes you.
Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by bobonla: 6:33pm On Jan 26
Mandate2023:
@ the bolded got me smiling

1 Like

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:35pm On Jan 26
Why da fork is she telling us? It is her goal not mine or ours, does she wants us to applaud her or what?

Single mother is not an achievement.

When I achieved my goal of being a gangster and drog dealer did i tell anyone? Abeg! Stop disturbing us.

1 Like

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:40pm On Jan 26
I was actually expecting to see someone with defects but was disappointed, so what were they mocking her about?

5 Likes

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:41pm On Jan 26
After all this she would still be a carer for old people, in the UK where people get degrees of hair dressing, car mechanic, degree in cooking rice, degree in manicure, degree in laundeing. cheesy UK degree is not relevant, so many degree holders are driving buses and working as security in Tesco.

3 Likes

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by Igbokwechika101(m): 6:43pm On Jan 26
Congratulations sis
Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:44pm On Jan 26
dukechilezie:
I don't understand this lady. Who mocked you and why were you mocked? Congratulations anyway.
No one! She is just clout chasing.

2 Likes

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by IBB007: 6:45pm On Jan 26
Lol….see as Africans and Asians full oyinbo school….our mumu go do one day sha

3 Likes

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 6:50pm On Jan 26
AquaBekee:
Nigerian Model Amara Ezenwoye Attracts Global Accolades As She Bags Masters In UK University

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIymyRI0xqg?si=g_fl1L8zXai2-ZNn

Young Miss Amara Ezenwoye, younger sister to Esther Nwankwo is full of happiness following a giant academic accomplishment.

She has just concluded a Masters Degree in Strategic and Digital Marketing at the University of South Wales in the United Kingdom. With a grand convocation ceremony with other graduands at the institution's assembly hall.

Taking to the social media to announce the huge academic milestone, she said, "It took me years of sacrifice, pain, tears and patience to get here.

"A lot of people mocked me, some never believed, others were waiting for me to fail.

"I can be many things but when it comes to my goals, I do not relent. I did it"

The young mother has been in the UK in the past couple of years and decided to further her studies.

She had her first degree at National Open University ( NOUN). She was passionate in modeling while growing up and went ahead to contest a number of pageant shows.

Her graduation ceremony in UK witnessed a large turn out of family members, including her elder sister Peace Ezenwoye and her mother Mrs Immaculate Ezenwoye. The graduand also had her daughter in attendance.

While celebrating her giant strides as she was called on to receive her certificate, she displayed amazing and arresting model walk that shows a charisma of a veteran in the beauty and pageant industry in Africa and beyond.

Her sister's husband has since congratulated the sister-in-law, an entrepreneur for the academic feat, praying for God's favour upon her.

He applauded her for being hard working and committed to her dreams. He noted that despite the challenge of having to be a single mother, Amara pursued her dream vigorously till she actualized it.

The sister, Mrs Nwankwo has also hailed the huge victory as she applauded her elder sister Peace for ensuring their mother witness the memorable event of her daughter.
work dey wait for you 4 naija.
Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by CommonSense1967: 6:57pm On Jan 26
Mandate2023:
I don't see what's special about this.
Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by We4all: 7:13pm On Jan 26
Esther Nwankwo that was mentioned in the post as her elder sister appears to be the wife of Alex reports. I may be wrong though.
Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 7:17pm On Jan 26
They mock you over what in particular?

This kind of thread should not be on front page. It’s more like advertising her graduation than anything else.
Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by Elegantspiker(m): 7:17pm On Jan 26
Tranquility2345:

Please is her name Nosa? Because I no too understand this her large nose o angry
SMH. Ask yourself why will I body shame someone? Try also to answer sincerely yourself. Then tell us truthfully how you feel

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 7:17pm On Jan 26
Mandate2023:

"This shouldn't be news! That shouldn't be news!"
What should be news then? Bad news?🙄
Learn to celebrate and appreciate good news abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by Okeoghenerobert: 7:37pm On Jan 26
Too beautiful.They Should have added a PhD to that your masters.Congratulation dear
Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by Focusmind: 7:44pm On Jan 26
All these stories about people not believing in me and I did it kind os story is becoming stale. People will achieve little thing and all of a sudden, they will be forming superman. You hear them start saying, People didn't believe in m; people discouraged me; people said I can't do it. Etc. Yet, I proved them wrong! Who are those people?
Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by Maxtipulation(m): 7:47pm On Jan 26
Well done sis,

Whilst some will say na degree we go chop

1 Like

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by TwoPheus: 7:51pm On Jan 26
Congratulations dear! You tried.
Some persons won't see or say anything nice about the lady's achievement because she's not from their tribe. Too bad. When are we going to stop seeing things from the prism of religion, tribe etc. I even love the part that she graduated from NOUN which some denigrate.
Some of us who mock her here have wives, sisters, girl friends etc who CANNOT achieve such a noble feat. We prefer lavishing/wasting congratulations on criminals, useless politicians, kidnappers, yahoo-yahoo, hook-ups etc.
We need more of what this lady has achieved. I commend her tenacity/resilience.
Congratulations once more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by Trophy12: 7:53pm On Jan 26
Mandate2023:
very correct
Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by sexydebo(m): 8:26pm On Jan 26
Congrats..

She's very beautiful 😍
Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by soccerlite: 8:35pm On Jan 26
Soon UK master's will soon be a common sight among recruiters in nigeria
Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by Artscollection: 8:40pm On Jan 26
She paid to appear in nairaland
Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by PussyKing(m): 8:42pm On Jan 26
Nigerians are always good at bagging yet foolish and uneducated leaders always lead them undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by TariDisemi300: 8:46pm On Jan 26
Nigerians have persecution complex. They think they have enemies everywhere they go. Always looking for something to blame, even when nobody send them.

1 Like

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by maestro299: 8:49pm On Jan 26
PassiveIncomes:

You are right.

Academical Schooling Without Financial Sensitization is A FULL BLOWN SCAM.

Being A Master in Such Academical School of Thought is Likened To Being The Higher Mumu if You Fail To Apply Your Certification To Attracting Wealth For Yourself Online-Offline in Today's World of Digital Finance.
True.
Except you just have an extraordinary love for the subject matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by maestro299: 8:53pm On Jan 26
TwoPheus:

Congratulations dear! You tried.
Some persons won't see or say anything nice about the lady's achievement because she's not from their tribe. Too bad. When are we going to stop seeing things from the prism of religion, tribe etc. I even love the part that she graduated from NOUN which some denigrate.
Some of us who mock her here have wives, sisters, girl friends etc who CANNOT achieve such a noble feat. We prefer lavishing/wasting congratulations on criminals, useless politicians, kidnappers, yahoo-yahoo, hook-ups etc.
We need more of what this lady has achieved. I commend her tenacity/resilience.
Congratulations once more.
See the irony of life. grin grin grin
You happened to be the first commenter to bring up religion and tribe.
You that is finding fault in others for being discriminatory.

1 Like

Re: Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) by Codes151(m): 8:54pm On Jan 26
So who mocked you??

Una just Dey find writing to write so that one jobless mf go carry am paste here. Irrelevant news

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain / Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria / 7 Coronavirus Grammar Lessons You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.