Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Single Until Married Not My Business- Tacha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Single Until Married Not My Business- Tacha (159 Views)

I’d Be Cool With Being Single Until It’s Raining”-chioma Rowland / “I Don’t Have A Sugar Daddy Please Patronize My Business” – Tacha Begs Fans (pix / Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Single Until Married Not My Business- Tacha by Chescosx(m): 6:38pm On Jan 26
There are people who love being in the news, and one of them is Tacha Akide A.K.A Tacha. Following an interview she had on Phyna’s podcast (a fellow BBNAIJA Housemate). In a 30-second clip that has made the rounds on social media, Tacha was seen saying “You are single until married.” In the said clip she went on to say “In marriage, you take an oath with your spouse to stay faithful, but who takes an oath with the boyfriend?”

Her opinion have generated a lot of reactions on social media, with many pouring heavy criticism on her. In her response, she accused a lot of online Nigerians of being myopic in thoughts. She wondered how a short clip of just 30 seconds would generate such emotional reactions from people when the complete interview lasted for an hour. Tacha urged fans to watch the complete video before making conclusions.

However, despite her explanations a lot of her fans have none of her words
Visit>>> https://www.chescosx.online/2024/01/single-until-married-not-my-business.html

Re: Single Until Married Not My Business- Tacha by OBTOREPA(m): 6:50pm On Jan 26
Do you have her phone number I want to talk to her
Re: Single Until Married Not My Business- Tacha by finallybusy: 7:31pm On Jan 26
People jobless, sha.

(1) (Reply)

"He Wan Stop Rain, Rain No Green": Freeze Taunts Singer 'kabashing' In Tongues / Burna Boy Breaks New Record As The First African Artist To Sell Out Scotiabank A / Full Biography Of Nigerian Singer Henry Yung

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.