Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 - Sports (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 (141144 Views)

Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast AFCON 2023 Finals (1 - 2) On 11th February 2024 / Cape Verde Vs South Africa: AFCON 2023 Quarter-Finals (1 - 2)pen On 3rd Feb 2024 / Mali Vs Ivory Coast: AFCON 2023 Quarter-final (1 - 2) On 3rd February 2024 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by Dybala11(m): 10:01am On Feb 03
AkinPhysicist:

Motivations to which youth? A fucking tribalist that turned tribes against each other? A fucking religious war fanatic?

God punish Obi and every fvcking obidient.
God punish you.
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by Dybala11(m): 10:08am On Feb 03
KingDash09:
Baba na the guy first insult me ni
Baba see wetin Angola play us na
Make una talk truth this team is below average and a shame cause most of them dey play for big clubs

The defense is good but the midfield is dead
Anyhow sha up super eagles
And what did Angola play us?
We had several chances to kill the game, we even got a goal that was ruled out for offside. Any team will definitely throw in more attackers and go all out if they're in Angola's shoe. I won't be so fast to castigate the attack entirely sha cos they're doing a lot even sometimes the final edge to make a meaning of the chances they created is not there e.g they help the defence a lot, also look at Moses Simon attacking-wise in last night's match compared to all the other matches he has played for us in this ongoing AFCON.

Concerning that guy, please don't take his insult to heart then, just let it be even if it's for the sake of peace. 🙏🙏
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by Dybala11(m): 10:11am On Feb 03
ArchEnemy:

How many of your stickers have achieved what Musa has achieved on the world stage?
Musa has 4 world cup goals!
I would never pick pick Musa over Osimen at the moment!
You missed out the word historically

I know about Musa's goalscoring record in the world cup before I replied you ogbeni.
Musa is nowhere near the top on the list of our best finishers.
Or you think that best finishers only applies to the world cup alone??
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by Dybala11(m): 10:13am On Feb 03
ceejay80s:

Still ordinary Angola
But you lots said that they're the first real test for the Eagles few days ago, so the real test don turn to South Africa/Cape Verde now?
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by bionixs: 10:15am On Feb 03
AkinPhysicist:

Lagos is the BEST state in Nigeria. Argue with your foolish Ibo grandfather.

By the way, God punish Peter Obi and all his supporters.
You are already roasting in hardship. Keep struggling. PO , a billionaire already blessed.

Meanwhile, name one millionaire in your enter cursed lineage
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by Dybala11(m): 10:15am On Feb 03
SonofElElyonRet:

Offside goal is no goal.. get that..
Yet the Angolans couldn't manage that, not to talk of getting a goal. We're talking about Angola that scored 3 goals in each of their last 3 AFCON matches before they met the Super Eagles o.
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by Dybala11(m): 10:20am On Feb 03
AkinPhysicist:

South Africa WILL defeat Cape Verde.

Unfortunately, the final will be between South Africa and DRC.

So, you should pray that Cape Verde wins South Africa.
Okay, but hope you won't turn to trading insults if South Africa beats Cape Verde but got beaten in return by the Super Eagles and then you get dragged here.
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by Pussyisgud: 10:22am On Feb 03
Dybala11:
Yea, he'll be a more effective defender than Ekong too. Yeye dey smell.
And a better goal keeper than nwabali too, besides where is senior man?
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by Wotowotoman: 10:23am On Feb 03
Dybala11:

He saved all of Angola's shot on target while you're asking when he was tested. Were you watching the back of the TV when he made about two crucial saves in last night's match??

See this lazy youth still dey quote me. Yamayama fall on that your ugly face there angry
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by Dybala11(m): 10:25am On Feb 03
leathalbeast:
hating u guys for what ? Naija who couldn't go to the world cup ?
Your second statement is pure banter, something that you and your fellow Ghanaians used to mock Nigeria recently. But when you're on the receiving end of the banter then you labelled is as hatred. You will cry blood soon cos the banter is not ending anytime soon. 😂😂😂
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by Dybala11(m): 10:28am On Feb 03
leathalbeast:
hahahahahaaa thank your stars you guys played Cameroon instead of us, that would have been the end of the tournament for u guys.
Dey deceive yourself.
Why didn't your national team qualify for the knock out stage??
Say na thank your stars. You ought to thank your stars that the black stars didn't qualify for the knock out round and face Angola.
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by Dybala11(m): 10:32am On Feb 03
Pussyisgud:

And a better goal keeper than nwabali too, besides where is senior man?
Kelechi, the senior man dey bench o. By the way, I don't think that he can offer something better than those starting matches for us o. He definitely can't play better than Iwobi's doing where the later is being currently deployed. And he can only play a second fiddle to Osimhen right now.
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by Dybala11(m): 10:33am On Feb 03
Wotowotoman:

See this lazy youth still dey quote me. Yamayama fall on that your ugly face there angry
No be everybody dey jobless like you. Don't project your realities on others.
Also, don't project your undoings/curse on others. Don't project the yamayama wey dey your face on others, I'm not the cause of your misfortunes in life.
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by Dybala11(m): 10:35am On Feb 03
leathalbeast:
I want naija to go to the final and lose there. That one will hurt more!
I thought you said that you don't care if we win the trophy, so you've been telling lies here about how the progress of the Eagles in this current tournament is affecting you emotionally??
Keep it up Charley.
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by Dybala11(m): 10:39am On Feb 03
leathalbeast:
I want naija to go to the final and lose there. That one will hurt more!
The last time that Ghana managed to win the AFCON was during the time of Abedi Pele. When was the last time that Ghana even won a football match in AFCON??
Ghana has been eliminated from the group stage of AFCON twice in a row. Channel your energy to the source of your problem in AFCON. 😂😂😂
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by Dybala11(m): 10:47am On Feb 03
leathalbeast:
lol sorry just make sure that you guys don't cross path with Ghana in any tournament coz we will eliminate you
Why didn't you eliminate those on your paths in the ongoing AFCON so you can get to at least try to eliminate Nigeria??
You couldn't beat ordinary Namibia to qualify for the knock out stage of the competition, the black stars have been eliminated in the group stage of two consecutive AFCON tournaments. The joke is on you. 😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by Dybala11(m): 10:48am On Feb 03
leathalbeast:
lol sorry just make sure that you guys don't cross path with Ghana in any tournament coz we will eliminate you
Why didn't you eliminate those on your paths in the ongoing AFCON so you can get to at least try to eliminate Nigeria??
You couldn't beat ordinary Namibia to qualify for the knock out stage of the competition, the black stars have been eliminated in the group stage of two consecutive AFCON tournaments. The joke is on you. 😂😂😂😂

If wishes were horses, then the black stars and @leathalbeast will ride. 😂😂😂
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by Dybala11(m): 10:51am On Feb 03
ekhai:
WE DON'T HAVE FRIENDS IN AFRICA. IT'S HIGH TIME WE JOIN ANOTHER FOOTBALL FEDERATION. WE CAN SURVIVE IN EUROPE. THE WAY AUSTRALIA DECIDED TO JOIN ASIAN FEDERATION.
You don't know what you're talking about, say na join another federation. 😂😂😂
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by Dybala11(m): 10:52am On Feb 03
magzey:
please somebody should call and tell Nigerian coach Pasero to stop fielding IWOBI in the starting XI he seems to have forgotten how to play football,Nigeria was lucky not to concede a goal when Iwobi dash Angola ball in our final third my BP don shoot up at that moment grin grin cry
So we should bench Iwobi for who??
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by Dybala11(m): 10:55am On Feb 03
djon78:

Well done football analyst!!

Doing nothing indeed

You don't see that Nigeria's tactical game has improved

They now play organized
Better defense, midfield and hot attack led by Osimehn

This coach have impressed very well
When the team loses or perform below par the manager should be blamed, but when the team win matches and perform well we should still blame the manager. Many are mad, but few are roaming the streets. Don't waste your time with people like that dude, they aren't worth the effort.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by Dybala11(m): 10:57am On Feb 03
Roger3D:
But you won't pass semi final grin
You started from they won't pass the group stage but now they're in the semi final. Your wish is of no consequence.
If wishes were horses, then even @Roger3D will ride. 😂😂😂
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by Dybala11(m): 11:01am On Feb 03
Shegetine:

I was say same thing until I washed a clip online of Osimhen exploit in Italy, breaking the all time Eto and George Weah record of goals. Also taking Napoli to win Italian league after 35years of drought. All you hear everywhere in Italy are songs composed by many of their musician for Osimhen.
For someone who is highest paid player on the African continent with N11m per day and N2.8b a year is not a joke.
First ever African player to Balloon 'D or and you think it's a fluke and that they gave him CAF best player of the year you think all of this come by chance.
Wake up and google Osimhen online and stop being either a novice or a hater
You've even gone too far.
Ask him where his supposed 3/1 Salah dey for AFCON right now, abi dem two no start AFCON together in their respective groups this year?
Egypt didn't even win a single match in this current AFCON with or without Salah. 😂😂😂
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by Dybala11(m): 11:03am On Feb 03
ndidibabe:
A joke of a team. Just grinding out result without a pattern of play. Also, how is Osimhen the best in Africa when he is 1/3 of Salah? The guy is very average.
Let me banter you and your 3/1 Salah again, why didn't Egypt win a single match in this AFCON despite playing 4 matches with or without him??
Even with Salah, Egypt didn't win a single football match out of 4 matches they played. Say na three quarter Salah.
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by SonofElElyonRet: 11:13am On Feb 03
Dybala11:

Yet the Angolans couldn't manage that, not to talk of getting a goal. We're talking about Angola that scored 3 goals in each of their last 3 AFCON matches before they met the Super Eagles o.

On paper Angola is an ant and Nigeria is the elephant.. always remember that
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by leathalbeast: 11:18am On Feb 03
Dybala11:

Your second statement is pure banter, something that you and your fellow Ghanaians used to mock Nigeria recently. But when you're on the receiving end of the banter then you labelled is as hatred. You will cry blood soon cos the banter is not ending anytime soon. 😂😂😂
hopefully you will lose in the semi finals, dont worry.
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by leathalbeast: 11:21am On Feb 03
Dybala11:

Okay, but hope you won't turn to trading insults if South Africa beats Cape Verde but got beaten in return by the Super Eagles and then you get dragged here.
naija won't play in the final o.
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by Roger3D(m): 11:32am On Feb 03
Dybala11:

You started from they won't pass the group stage but now they're in the semi final. Your wish is of no consequence.
If wishes were horses, then even @Roger3D will ride. 😂😂😂
We shall see
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by ArchEnemy(m): 11:46am On Feb 03
Dybala11:

I know about Musa's goalscoring record in the world cup before I replied you ogbeni.
Musa is nowhere near the top on the list of our best finishers.
Or you think that best finishers only applies to the world cup alone??
People who can absorb the pressure to give you top performance at a world stage deserve your regard Ogbeni 2.
I hear you Sir, he is not one of your own top finishers.
Peace.
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by Dybala11(m): 11:50am On Feb 03
SonofElElyonRet:

On paper Angola is an ant and Nigeria is the elephant.. always remember that
Angola is an ant according to you yet Algeria that's a better team on the FIFA ranking couldn't beat them. Angola is good o, but the Eagles are better.
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by Dybala11(m): 11:52am On Feb 03
leathalbeast:
hopefully you will lose in the semi finals, dont worry.
Your wish is of no consequence.
I thought you said earlier on that you don't care if we win the trophy or not??
What changed??
Or you do care but have resorted to pretence all along?? 😂😂😂
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by Dybala11(m): 11:53am On Feb 03
leathalbeast:
naija won't play in the final o.
But Ghana will play there bah? 😂😂
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by Dybala11(m): 11:57am On Feb 03
ArchEnemy:

People who can absorb the pressure to give you top performance at a world stage deserve your regard Ogbeni 2.
I hear you Sir, he is not one of your own top finishers.
Peace.
Let me try to simplify my reply to you. Who made Ahmed Musa our top finisher or who added him to the list of our top finisher??
You??
Dey play.
He won't even enter the list if we're collating a list of top 20 of such individuals in Nigerian football history.
You should have stayed with his goalscoring feat in the world cup and not go overboard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight / Sweden Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-17 WC Semi-Final (0 - 3) On 5th November 2013 / Cameroon Vs Nigeria: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 1 - 1 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.