Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? (29977 Views)

86 Rooms Where Tenants Paid ₦250,000 A Year Found Under Dolphin Estate Bridge / Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) / Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by Stephen2324(m): 8:52am On Jan 27
Why do tenants always prefer packing out at night?

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:52am On Jan 27
grin
Why you no go ask rabbit why e dey only dey come outside for night? grin

Funny enough over 95% of Nigerian tenants have at one time or the other packed at night cheesy

138 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by Zonefree(m): 8:53am On Jan 27
After boasting and telling your neighbors you can feed them and their families, you now want to pack out during the day?

You want them to see your torn foams and dilapidated pots? undecided

714 Likes 63 Shares

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by Dubetex96(m): 8:54am On Jan 27
LMAO lmoa

Some move out at night maybe there properties are worn out and they don't want others to see what they are moving out with.

More over, they might be the type of tenant that bad mouth others...

Mama nkechi, u no see load wey wetin mama godwin dey pack inside truck whereas her own property, if them share am for street na only sweeping broom dem fit salvage inside the entire property.

126 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by dbestuncle: 8:54am On Jan 27
I have always packed out during the day but discovered this long ago too that some people prefer to do it at night

Zonefree:

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by EreluRoz: 8:55am On Jan 27
Zonefree:
You want to write rubbish again

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:58am On Jan 27
EreluRoz:
You want to write rubbish again

Iyaebe aka IconicR, leave the Young Man Alone Plz. sad undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:00am On Jan 27
Back to the Topic,

It's to Avoid Unnecessary Talku Talku from Area people. undecided

Dat's why most Nigerians Pack out Early mornings or Late nights. smiley

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by Zonefree(m): 9:02am On Jan 27
Vinnie2000:

Pardon her. Maybe obsession is part of her healing.

16 Likes

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by EreluRoz: 9:02am On Jan 27
Vinnie2000:

small boy how are you doing

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:23am On Jan 27
EreluRoz:
small boy how are you doing

U change from Rozz to Iyaebe to IconicR and now this monicker,

Yet you never still get a Good Sense of Reasoning. sad

You Better start Acting ur Age, Ok? πŸ˜πŸ˜•

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by chidiokay: 9:24am On Jan 27
Different strokes for different folks, for people like me we are just reticent in nature, we want to do things without public concentration or attracting eyes,

Even when i visit my parent, i come in late at night, naa the next morning neighbour go dey ask when you arrive naw .. i like it that way kiss

i just don't like people knowing my moves cheesy even dressing i don't like when all eye is on me, i just wana come in & go unnoticed undecided

274 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by EreluRoz: 9:26am On Jan 27
Vinnie2000:

U change from Rozz to Iyaebe to IconicR and now this monicker,

Yet you never still get a Good Sense of Reasoning. sad

You Better start Acting ur Age, Ok? πŸ˜πŸ˜•
Small boy , have you eaten?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by Kobicove(m): 9:41am On Jan 27
I think it's mostly people who are still owing rent that do that grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by Chicagograduate(m): 10:16am On Jan 27
Surprise disappearance from the neighbourhood.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by frugal(m): 10:54am On Jan 27
Stephen2324:
Why do tenants people always prefer packing out at night?
Privacy.

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by Anguldi(m): 11:08am On Jan 27
Unpaid rents

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by Rexymania(m): 11:38am On Jan 27
It is for people not to be looking at what you have in you room

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by talented321: 11:47am On Jan 27
Their choice and it has to be respected.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by kevwemike: 11:48am On Jan 27
The properties is not good to behold during the day

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by HeatSeeker(m): 11:59am On Jan 27
Sonnobax15:
grin
Why you no go ask rabbit why e dey only dey come outside for night? grin

Funny enough over 95% of Nigerian tenants have at one time or the other packed at night cheesy

I did mine very early in the morning, around 4am grin.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by KingNom(m): 12:00pm On Jan 27
Privacy purposes?

On getting set for Eternity:

Do you know that you are to live/exist forever, even after putting off your body (i.e death)?

A Human being is actually a spirit residing in a body. Dead body means the person inside (who is a spirit) has left, to meet God for his/her just reward.

To get set/saved for Now and WHEN you will leave your body (i.e habe your spirit renewed/made holy;
Please accept Jesus into Your Heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY and live for Him!

Don't delay/postpone this, you are not promised tomorrow!

There's no other Perfect sacrifice for Your sin (they must be paid for before the God Almighty of Justice) except that of Jesus. Acts 4:12

Adam's sin nature (which you inherited through bloodline) and your sins, have been fully paid for/handled by God's Eternal Word who became a man, Jesus. He died in your place (God's mercy) and rose with eternal life for you. John 3:16

JESUS DID THIS, MANIFESTING GOD'S GREAT LOVE TOWARDS YOU! He loves you far beyond you could ever imagine!

TO GET SAVED, PLEASE SAY OUT LOUD:
Dear Loving God, I accept Jesus into my heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY! Thank You for washing my sins away and lovingly making me brand new, your child in Jesus Name, Amen! (Romans 10:9-10, John 1:12-14)

CONGRATULATIONS! You are now a Righteous Child of God! Kindly get/download and study the Bible and Rhapsody of Realities regularly. (1Peter 2:1-4)

Please message me for more information. God Bless You!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by IamDora(f): 12:04pm On Jan 27
Stephen2324:

Anyone saying it's because their properties isn't appealing to the eyes is lying, mostly it's for privacy sake. While I was still at the University and wanted to change lodge, I packed out at night, and yes, I had lot of valuable properties ranging from Tv, to Dstv, to home theatre, to fridge, to A.c, to generator, to even a cushion, just name it?!

People who mostly pack out that way, just don't want people to be looking and asking you stupid questions while packing out your loads. smiley

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by Yadid(m): 12:18pm On Jan 27
Privacy of course. This is Africa, not Europe. People have the habit of always poking their noses in other people's business here. My friend and his wife visited me in their car last boxing day, if you see how my landlady came to stand outside on the balcony upstairs looking at us eh... Same thing when they were leaving. I will pack at night or very early in the morning please.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by EbenezerTriumph: 12:45pm On Jan 27
Chicagograduate:
Surprise disappearance from the neighbourhood.
you said it all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by EbenezerTriumph: 12:46pm On Jan 27
kevwemike:
The properties is not good to behold during the day
like yours about

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by LeeSmart: 1:11pm On Jan 27
Sonnobax15:
grin
Why you no go ask rabbit why e dey only dey come outside for night?
Funny enough over 95% of Nigerian tenants have at one time or the other packed at night
Lol abi why him no go ask BAT why e the always get confidence to fly for night and not day time?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by LeeSmart: 1:13pm On Jan 27
Zonefree:
After boasting and telling your neighbors you can feed them and their families, you now want to pack out during the day?

You want them to see your torn foams and dilapidated pots? undecided
Enter heaven make i see

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by Zico777(m): 1:15pm On Jan 27
Vinnie2000:

Back to the Topic,

It's to Avoid Unnecessary Talku Talku from Area people. undecided

Dat's why most Nigerians Pack out Early mornings or Late nights. smiley
It's even best to move out during midday say between 12 noon & 2pm when everyone is at their work or business place.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by Chummynoni(m): 2:14pm On Jan 27
Stephen2324:
E dey make sense make all eyes no be on person. By God's grace, if me sef wan move, na early momo i go move, latest 5am

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by isan(m): 2:16pm On Jan 27
It depends grin
If you're packing to your own house you pack in the day

If you're packing to another house you rent you pack in the night

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by Qatar2022: 2:19pm On Jan 27
Stephen2324:
Because they're owing for one thing or the other

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) / New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project / Cost Of Building An Upstairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.