Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) (39761 Views)

Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days / Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / 2 Jehovah's Witnesses Killed In Ekpoma​, Edo By Car While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) by Harddiskng(m): 5:38pm On Jan 30
TINTINABULATION:
Journey Mercies, Pelumi but in all honesty, this appears to be a dangerous expedition….

Not appears to be… IT IS

It’s like when people dey chop belle-ful constantly. The next item on the agenda is to look for kill themselves undecided

Pelumi go fin husband, have children cuz this one you carrying your life to play Home or over 2.5, God will protect you oo

1 Like

Re: Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) by Burgerlomo: 5:45pm On Jan 30
Good luck and safe journey to her🙏👍👍
Re: Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) by Miyachi: 5:58pm On Jan 30
I hope she's privy to the fact that it's illegal to drive a RHD vehicle in Nigeria. Checking the relevant traffic laws of the countries she's going to traverse will do her good.
Re: Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) by youngrichnigga: 6:04pm On Jan 30
Me I want to do Lagos to London, they should give me permission I want to go and confirm something grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) by luminouz(m): 6:10pm On Jan 30
EreluRoz:
Anytime they don't have anything reasonable to say again they take cover in writing K
Mtcheww
K!!
Re: Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) by AncientAlien(m): 6:15pm On Jan 30
Will she drive on the ocean? How? I don't know.
Re: Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) by MrAmaechi(m): 6:30pm On Jan 30
When we they move slo from Nigeria to a London.

Why not move from Liberia to ivory coast

aieromon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SysaG3QUbrY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_FjKe7sXFY&t=1679s
Re: Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) by captaininiobong(m): 6:30pm On Jan 30
aieromon:

https://www.zikoko.com/citizen/pelumi-nubi-the-29-year-old-woman-driving-from-london-to-lagos/

Instagram/@pelumi.nubi
X/@peluminubi_

Cheaper than flight but slower than flight
Re: Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) by Anashe: 6:48pm On Jan 30
Looks good but some of these routes are unsafe for anyone.
Re: Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) by Menclothing: 6:56pm On Jan 30
Nice one
Re: Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) by ImoleNaija: 7:01pm On Jan 30
youngrichnigga:
Me I want to do Lagos to London, they should give me permission I want to go and confirm something grin grin grin grin grin

You're going nowhere.

We are in this together. grin grin
Re: Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) by Dearlord(m): 7:06pm On Jan 30
My problem is not the journey but the car, can this corolla I am seeing here survive this tough & rough road in African road?
Re: Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) by ozo13(m): 7:34pm On Jan 30
TINTINABULATION:
Journey Mercies, Pelumi but in all honesty, this appears to be a dangerous expedition, most especially for her gender.

The fact that she is even suffering from Dyslexia and would have to transverse 17 countries with varying immigration law & policies raises some reservations.

Nevertheless, All is well that ends well.
I like your use of words.please can you recommend 📚📚📚.I want to be like you when I grow up smiley
Re: Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) by Konquest: 7:36pm On Jan 30
Enugurangers:

I suspect she may avoid the desert and drive around it by following the west African coast instead. If you check her map. That is exactly what she is doing. There is no way that her small car would survive the Sahara.
Indeed, I saw that map too before I made my post here, but I was a bit concerned about the two countries that were indicated along her travel route, Mauritania and Mali. Mali has an Islamist insurgency going on right now with three Islamist groups battling to take over the central Malian government since the military took over the governance of that country. Even some Nigerian highways are not safe from vicious kidnappers and armed robbers as shown in the global media, so, she has to be fully aware of those routes until the security situation improves.

Like you indicated, she should just drive close to the West African coastline until she gets to her final destination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) by harmony75: 8:09pm On Jan 30
All the best dear 👍
Re: Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) by EreluRoz: 8:58pm On Jan 30
luminouz:

K!!
I go soon tell my boys to beat you up
Re: Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) by luminouz(m): 9:12pm On Jan 30
EreluRoz:
I go soon tell my boys to beat you up
What's doing this one?

Old woman!!!
Re: Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) by oyeb15: 9:16pm On Jan 30
She should have used the funds to send a niger like me to join her in UK.

I would give her everlasting joy more than this waste.
Re: Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) by papamodico: 9:23pm On Jan 30
Easybet1:
When she enter Nigeria, she should come and show us road abeg... We fit charter one danfo enter UK
My broda, you won't even get to Badagry before custom and immigration go deport you back to okobaba sule in Ajegunle (AJ City). It is well
Re: Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) by Psoul(m): 9:55pm On Jan 30
TINTINABULATION:
Journey Mercies, Pelumi but in all honesty, this appears to be a dangerous expedition, most especially for her gender.

The fact that she is even suffering from Dyslexia and would have to transverse 17 countries with varying immigration law & policies raises some reservations.

Nevertheless, All is well that ends well.

She's not new to it. She has done it severally.
She understands the risks and how to avoid them.
Re: Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) by MightySparrow: 3:56am On Jan 31
I no check name o.

I but know she should be ọmọluabi.
Re: Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) by EreluRoz: 8:06am On Jan 31
luminouz:

What's doing this one?

Old woman!!!
You and your cohorts should learn to respect an old woman, don't be unfortunate.
Re: Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) by Allisgud: 8:59am On Jan 31
Just give us the map when u are in Lagos
Re: Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) by Obierika(m): 11:16am On Jan 31
Risky adventure
Re: Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:28am On Jan 31
Melonsmasher:

Story
Japa na, grin go and mash your melon and let us fix our country angry NEVER ALLOW DOUBTERS TO LOITER AROUND A SCENE THAT MIRACLE IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN sad
Re: Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) by luminouz(m): 3:04pm On Jan 31
EreluRoz:
You and your cohorts should learn to respect an old woman, don't be unfortunate.
K!!!
Re: Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) by EreluRoz: 3:08pm On Jan 31
luminouz:

K!!!
Go to your redpill thread and see derailing, na only my own Dy peper una eyes.
Re: Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) by luminouz(m): 3:12pm On Jan 31
EreluRoz:
Go to your redpill thread and see derailing, na only my own Dy peper una eyes.

Will you shût it, you parrot??

Cho Cho cho everywhere. Don't you have work or any job ni?

Nawa o
Re: Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) by EreluRoz: 3:15pm On Jan 31
luminouz:

Will you shût it, you parrot??

Cho Cho cho everywhere. Don't you have work or any job ni?

Nawa o
What if I'm a boss? You kids just rant anyhow in this forum.
Re: Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) by luminouz(m): 3:17pm On Jan 31
EreluRoz:
What if I'm a boss? You kids just rant anyhow in this forum.
K!!!!
Re: Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) by TINTINABULATION(m): 10:14pm On Jan 31
ozo13:
I like your use of words.please can you recommend 📚📚📚.I want to be like you when I grow up smiley

Thanks for the superlative comments bro, even though i know that you have an excellent command of the language too.

1 Like

Re: Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) by aieromon(m): 5:30pm On Feb 11
A Nigerian lady solo-driving from London, UK to Nigeria, Pelumi Nubi reveals the whooping amount she spends on fuel daily on her trip.

The brave Nigerian woman who embarked on a car journey from London about a week ago shared her daily expenses for fueling her car.

In a recent TikTok video she shared, Pelumi Nubi purchased fuel worth 47 Euros, equivalent to about N74,000. However, she mentioned that she typically spends around 50 Euros daily (approximately N79,000) to fuel the car.

Pelumi’s journey is anticipated to take her through 15 countries before reaching Nigeria. She is currently in Morocco and is getting closer to Nigeria as intended.

Sharing her arrival in Morocco, Pelumi emphasized how her trip is rounding up despite still having quite a journey ahead to reach Nigeria.

https://www.gistreel.com/lady-driving-from-london-to-lagos-reveals-daily-fuel-cost-reaches-morocco/

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3KeU_WouGw/?igsh=MTE4cGtjZTd2OTk3Ng%3D%3D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help / Accident In Jos Kills Many On Yingi Road (Disturbing Photos) / Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.