Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government (15573 Views)

Soldiers Take Over Lagos Island As Hoodlums Harrass Shop Owners / 1,000 Herd Of Cattle Invade Osun, Motorist, Shop Owners Flee On Seeing Herdsmen / Numbers Of Africans Evicted By Landlords And Hotels In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by MadeINchenzen2: 10:23am On Jan 27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep47xySoXis

Traders, Shop Owners In Desa, Ibeju- Lekki, Move Goods, After Expiration Of Eviction Notice By The Lagos State Government. The eviction notice was served by the Lagos State Government since October 21, 2023 after several building were marked for demolition

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by Chicagograduate(m): 10:27am On Jan 27
I have noticed that most of the markets and houses that were burnt down by MC oluomo miscreants at night,and those ɗestroyed by the APC led government of Lagos State are areas where they lost the presidential and governorship election.
This is a political witch-hunting.

ImoleNaija:

Uno well at all.

bluecircle470:

Like you.
Keep foaming from the both side of your mouth
I already did.

Jackson105:

Yes, it is

Go and do your worst. Cry baby!

DevilsEqual:
This is my worst.Do yours

You dont know more than the Govt

Cry now cheesy cheesy cheesy
Political witch hunt.

Jungleluv5:
Sentiment and tribalism go kill you. Shallow brain
Your governor is,not me.

tollyboy5:

Now that you know grin

You can go and beat the governor
The governor is protected by security.If not he will not last one round.

44 Likes

Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by Missgreg0: 10:31am On Jan 27
Chicagograduate:
I have noticed that most of the markets and houses that were burnt down by MC oluomo miscreants at night,and those ɗestroyed by the APC led government of Lagos State are areas where they lost the presidential and governorship election.
True

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by princemillla(m): 10:37am On Jan 27
Una wan bring tribalism enter this one again?

Wether lost or not the fact remains no b today dem serve them notice some are far back before primary elections. So wats the point?

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by allanphash7(m): 10:38am On Jan 27
Make nobody shout witch hunting o

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by tollyboy5(m): 10:38am On Jan 27
As a native of Epe, I will urge people buying lands and setting up businesses to be very careful of what they're doing because it seems there's a blueprint for economic development of the Epe division of Lagos which is the largest division in Lagos state.

Before you make any investment do your proper findings, and government should try create alternatives for people also, so the can continue their trade.

Note: The people of Epe division are not like your normal bales you see in Lagos, we don't tolerate rubbish here and we're very strict. Thank you grin

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by FamTomx2(m): 10:38am On Jan 27
cool

We Igbos have huge problems, I don't like it when we are littering every corner in other regions with goods and wares , what happened to our own region.

Last time I went to Ugwuaji Akwunanu in Enugu I was pleased on what the indigenous Igbos are building there, really massive developments everywhere, a place that was desolated by the government years long.

Kudos to Ndi Enugu in Infrastructural developments.

12 Likes

Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:39am On Jan 27
Got no fuuuccck to give.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by tollyboy5(m): 10:39am On Jan 27
Chicagograduate:
Now that you know grin

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by FuckingMachine: 10:39am On Jan 27
Check my signature
Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by Jungleluv5: 10:39am On Jan 27
Chicagograduate:
Sentiment and tribalism go kill you. Shallow brain

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by JealousCobra(m): 10:39am On Jan 27
🤔🤔

Time for the Igbos to relocate to Igbo land, there are a lot of empty lands at Oba, Adani, Omor, umureli some vast areas at Anyanelum LGA Anambra. Those areas are yet to be developed. A lots of money there because of rice farming activities.

Why can't you people see the hand writing on the wall.

8 Likes

Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by bigdammyj: 10:40am On Jan 27
Noted.
Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by WeddingParol: 10:40am On Jan 27
As much as the government is trying to bring sanity, they should also be mindful of the difficult economic situation in the country.

5 Likes

Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by insidelife22(m): 10:41am On Jan 27
power is transient, hope they won't learn too late.

6 Likes

Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by DevilsEqual(m): 10:41am On Jan 27
Chicagograduate:

You dont know more than the Govt

Cry now cheesy cheesy cheesy

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by Kingrshd3: 10:41am On Jan 27
J
Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by nzebig: 10:41am On Jan 27
tribalism go kill you
tollyboy5:

Now that you know grin

1 Like

Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by Nice2023(m): 10:41am On Jan 27
Chicagograduate:

True.
Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by ProudNigerian01: 10:42am On Jan 27
I think others above have said what I wanted to say so let me kukuma do the main thing that brought me here which is to preach.

Make I first greet.

Una well done o.

How long do you think you have to keep postponing your repentance and being serious with God?

Time is not yours and you don't know what will happen next so stop taking a needless risk.

Open your heart to God, resist the devil and his sinful ways:

James.4.7 - Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Weekend don come, please don't commit fornication, masturbation, lustful thoughts today.

It is a sin against your body and your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. Each time, you engage in sexual immorality, you reject God.

1Cor.6.18 - Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body.

God loves and is only interested in blessing you.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by Risingblue008(m): 10:42am On Jan 27
Lol
Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by Honestey: 10:42am On Jan 27
Not personal, Lagos State Government is only trying to remodel the state and make it more beautiful like Aba, Imo, Anambra etc

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 10:42am On Jan 27
Abeg, next news!
Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by Jackson105: 10:42am On Jan 27
Chicagograduate:

Yes, it is

Go and do your worst. Cry baby!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by Caramia2020(m): 10:43am On Jan 27
Which to go? I pray it will not lead to insecurity.
Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by sparko1(m): 10:44am On Jan 27
insidelife22:
power is transient, hope they won't learn too late.

You mean the one you taught them last election, power only remain with the strong, the weak keep using quote like this.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by uuzba(m): 10:44am On Jan 27
FuckingMachine:
Check my signature
No!
I will not check it.

2 Likes

Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by Marvieduke(f): 10:44am On Jan 27
I just don't know what to say, because this is sad for people trying to make ends meet...... No provision made for where to relocate them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by tollyboy5(m): 10:44am On Jan 27
nzebig:
tribalism go kill you
How I'm I a tribalist?
What did I say or are you blind?

7 Likes

Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by bluecircle470: 10:45am On Jan 27
Chicagograduate:

Keep foaming from the both side of your mouth

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Guard First lady's business premise In Bayelsa / “You Can’t Summon Buhari Through Newspaper" - Presidency Tells National Assembly / Osinbajo At Ayo Adebanjo's 90th Birthday Service In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.