Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,316 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government (15588 Views)

Soldiers Take Over Lagos Island As Hoodlums Harrass Shop Owners / 1,000 Herd Of Cattle Invade Osun, Motorist, Shop Owners Flee On Seeing Herdsmen / Numbers Of Africans Evicted By Landlords And Hotels In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by BreconHills(m): 6:04pm On Jan 27
Mandate1:
where was the govt when the structures were being erected?

That's like asking where TR Johnson was while his house was being burgled. This is not a civil contract. This is a criminal offence. There is no duty to mitigate loss here. It doesn't matter if government officials helped them build the house.

1 Like

Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by Faposky95: 6:07pm On Jan 27
Christlike01:

This your inordinate dream will be buried with you same way it was buried with a certain Mr Nnamdi Azikiwe ! Regardless of whatever plan you may have,Yoruba people will always be miles ahead of you,bunch of mofos !

If you only knew where I was levitating to....
Pity you, though I shouldn't...wat makes you think I'm in that league of thought...to be typical, even after all you could do with your freedom is to be myopic...?
Millions, you call bunch....?
The yolks too heavy to be on your thoughts...but I'll save you some.
Go look for your size and don't come here acting like those Yemeni bandits flexing their muscle with Yankee.....
You hear....?!
Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by hammer567: 6:10pm On Jan 27
WEEPING MAY ENDURE FOR THE NIGHT BUT JOY COMETH IN THE MORNING.

ALL THIS IS JUST THE KICKING OF A DIEING HORSE.

NIGERIA CANNOT LAST MUCH LONGER.
Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by tollyboy5(m): 6:54pm On Jan 27
fregeneh:
is that what make the people n baale`s dif from the rest?
Yes if you don't know

1 Like

Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by Realtruth2023: 7:45pm On Jan 27
hafeeanubasy:

1.Check the history of PH and Enugu up to cure your Ignorance

2.You will continue to recognize Lateef jakande and mobolaji Johnson effort as long they don't decide to contest or campaign against your messiah PETER OBI like TINUBU, BUBA MARWA,FASHOLA ,AMBODE AND SANWOOLU did.

I guess it was the the FG and Britain that built the blue rail line,lekki ikoyi link Bridge,LASU,Several millennium schools on lagos and so on.
The first industrial estate in the country established by Awolowo in Ikeja was also done by FG.The lekki free trade zones that host the dangote refinery and Lekki Port was established by BOLA TINUBU in 2002

4.I guess was the IGBO people ,FG and Britain that helped yorubas to build the first skyscraper in Sub-Saharan Africa,First TV station in Africa,Obafemi Awolowo University,the first modern stadium in Sub-Saharan Africa etc in their interland city to the extent that they couldn't coordinate building something bigger close to Atlantic ocean,right?.As at 1940s till independence,they had the largest city in sub saharan Africa when your fore fathers were still roaming around Naked!

5.FG impact can be felt on all the cities in Nigeria and that doesn't rub the natives off the ownership.The two niger Bridge in Onitsha were constructed by the FG,University of Nigeria Nsukka were built by FG,The refinery in PH and Warri were built by FG and so many federal road on Igboland. Project Development Institute, Enugu (PRODA) was built by the FG and No matter what all the land still belongs to IGBO!

NOW MENTION ONE MAJOR PROJECT CARRIED OUT BY FG IN LAGOS SINCE 1/5 OF IT THAT USED TO BE CAPITAL SEIZED TO BE CAPITAL 33YEARS AGO,YET THE CITY CONTINUE TO BE GREAT!

You see how you casted yourself. Colonial administration built Enugu and PH just as Colonial administration founded the Lagos Colony. Again stop talking about Lekki Ikoyi Link Bridge and Blue rail, these are small frys compared to the FG investments Lagos has enjoyed. Again why must you always link PO to everything? Is your conscience pricking you. I never mentioned PO, but you decided to do it.
Oga stop the gaslighting and lies.

Again the eastern region had better indices that Western region. Okay they built TV stations abi and cocoa house. Eastern region had Transamadi, Onitsha, Nnewi and Aba Industrial layouts. Again leave out refineries. The ports alone were expanded in Lagos only after the war. That is why you cannot have Large ocean vessels in PH and Calabar. You are saying I should mention a project in Lagos when it was Capital seriously you want to play gaslighting again.oga check your conscience you know the truth.
Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by hafeeanubasy: 8:13pm On Jan 27
Realtruth2023:

You see how you casted yourself. Colonial administration built Enugu and PH just as Colonial administration founded the Lagos Colony. Again stop talking about Lekki Ikoyi Link Bridge and Blue rail, these are small frys compared to the FG investments Lagos has enjoyed. Again why must you always link PO to everything? Is your conscience pricking you. I never mentioned PO, but you decided to do it.
Oga stop the gaslighting and lies.

Again the eastern region had better indices that Western region. Okay they built TV stations abi and cocoa house. Eastern region had Transamadi, Onitsha, Nnewi and Aba Industrial layouts. Again leave out refineries. The ports alone were expanded in Lagos only after the war. That is why you cannot have Large ocean vessels in PH and Calabar. You are saying I should mention a project in Lagos when it was Capital seriously you want to play gaslighting again.oga check your conscience you know the truth.
You go explain tire

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by rikithor(m): 9:12pm On Jan 27
JealousCobra:
🤔🤔

Time for the Igbos to relocate to Igbo land, there are a lot of empty lands at Oba, Adani, Omor, umureli some vast areas at Anyanelum LGA Anambra. Those areas are yet to be developed. A lots of money there because of rice farming activities.

Why can't you people see the hand writing on the wall.

Abi o
This is their state
They have the knife and hold the yam, repeatedly they are cutting any size any how any time,masses will.merely shout and calm ,lasg no send ,using all their oppressive agents and agencies to execute hidden scripted agendas.

If bigger multinationals' operations are openly affected from both FG and state govt unfriendly political and economic dragonic attack is it smes,mmsme or struggling starts ups that will survive the activities of Lagos KAI,Lagos VIO,Lastma,then NPF on one hand, agbero, landlord and others at the other hand.

God will provide for other non indigenes,they will leave this noisy,dirty,smelly state,and shall survive where they find themselves.

1 Like

Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by Konquest: 9:54pm On Jan 27
MadeINchenzen2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep47xySoXis

This dude speaking garrulously in the video should be grateful that the small rows of shops they are packing out from as can be CLEARLY seen in the video were NOT demolished along with their goods and sanitary wares.

It has been officially confirmed that the whole of that land at Desa in Ibeju-Lekki LGA is goverment land.

That Desa area of Ibeju-Lekki LGA is part of the larger Ijebuland which extends from Lagos State into Ijebuland in Ogun State. Ajah, Epe and Ikorodu are the other Ijebu LGAs in Lagos State for those strangers who may not know, so thread carefully.

They have to just move elsewhere and stop playing the usual victims by speaking in Ibo to manipulate their fellow ignorant kinsmen who don't know the true picture of what's going on as can be seen from the highly defamatory and asinine posts made by some ethnic bigots from page one of this thread. Period.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by Konquest: 10:03pm On Jan 27
hosemujica:
All that land from Desa bus stop to the Lagoon is all government land and even the guy doing this video knows this , right from 2011 when I wanted to get a property there I got to know this.

Unless something changed, the government is just taking their land that’s all.
Insightful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by Christlike01: 12:03am On Jan 28
Faposky95:

If you only knew where I was levitating to....
Pity you, though I shouldn't...wat makes you think I'm in that league of thought...to be typical, even after all you could do with your freedom is to be myopic...?
Millions, you call bunch....?
The yolks too heavy to be on your thoughts...but I'll save you some.
Go look for your size and don't come here acting like those Yemeni bandits flexing their muscle with Yankee.....
You hear....?!

You're not even a bright kid,trust me. By the way, Kiddo,did you just escape from a psychiatric facility 'cause there is something very odd about you ?! I fear for the safety of the unsuspecting folks around you; you're harmful to their safety! Why don't you save your community this calamity that you represent by simply check-in yourself into a psychiatric hospital ?! Life must be really tough for those people around you,how have they been coping with a sickly psycho like you ! You shouldn't be roaming freely around, it's dangerous !

Mr levitating,I guess you're already seeing yourself in the seventh cloud,that wonderland,right ? Lol,I like what you're smoking but the problem is I can't even try that shiiiiiit,keep up with the smokes,werey ! At the rate you're going,even Yaba left go reject you,Osinwin !

Lol, I hope you are not even trying to impress me with the terribly muddled up and incomprehensible gibberish you labored so hard to type up there ?! If that's your goal,boy,I'm not impressed;you're such a poor learner !

Now ,crawl back into whatever cave you came out from and remain dumber than you're already there, slowpoke! You won't get further response from me on this,I think I've dignified your stupidity more than it's even necessary. You're sick !
Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by Elsucre042: 7:19am On Jan 28
tollyboy5:
As a native of Epe, I will urge people buying lands and setting up businesses to be very careful of what they're doing because it seems there's a blueprint for economic development of the Epe division of Lagos which is the largest division in Lagos state.

Before you make any investment do your proper findings, and government should try create alternatives for people also, so the can continue their trade.

Note: The people of Epe division are not like your normal bales you see in Lagos, we don't tolerate rubbish here and we're very strict. Thank you grin

Help a brother with more insight i am about making payment for 2 plots of land around IGBOYE AREA in EPE
[/b][b][i][/i]
Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by Faposky95: 12:28pm On Jan 28
Christlike01:

You're not even a bright kid,trust me. By the way, Kiddo,did you just escape from a psychiatric facility 'cause there is something very odd about you ?! I fear for the safety of the unsuspecting folks around you; you're harmful to their safety! Why don't you save your community this calamity that you represent by simply check-in yourself into a psychiatric hospital ?! Life must be really tough for those people around you,how have they been coping with a sickly psycho like you ! You shouldn't be roaming freely around, it's dangerous !

Mr levitating,I guess you're already seeing yourself in the seventh cloud,that wonderland,right ? Lol,I like what you're smoking but the problem is I can't even try that shiiiiiit,keep up with the smokes,werey ! At the rate you're going,even Yaba left go reject you,Osinwin !

Lol, I hope you are not even trying to impress me with the terribly muddled up and incomprehensible gibberish you labored so hard to type up there ?! If that's your goal,boy,I'm not impressed;you're such a poor learner !

Now ,crawl back into whatever cave you came out from and remain dumber than you're already there, slowpoke! You won't get further response from me on this,I think I've dignified your stupidity more than it's even necessary. You're sick !

I want you to ponder...not liking something doesn't mean disrespecting it.
The spit that comes from your soul shows how bitter you are as an individual.
I am one of those whose experiences have allowed me to entertain criticism and lashes of reality that makes me a strong born.
You on the other hand need deeper reflection as to the illusion you still find yourself.
I pray for your soul that , if you have dependants, that they honour you when it's time, or you'll still find out that you did waste alot of time barking the wrong trees
Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by Faposky95: 8:11pm On Jan 28
Christlike01:

People with so much ain't got much.....
If you're married, Mrs. in for a long haul.
You're yet to be a man by my standards.....not your standards.
Keep the yabis for your driver and mai guard .... I'f you get ohhhh
Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by tammie24: 12:07pm On Feb 09
insidelife22:
power is transient, hope they won't learn too late.
On people's land

Go and exercise that power is transient in your region biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion / Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Wired $900k To Foreign Bank Accounts In Two Years- EFCC / Ondo: South-West PDP Loyal To Sheriff Heads To Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.