Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" (24714 Views)

Rivers LG Chairman Calls Fubara A 'Foolish Governor' In Public / Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) / Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" by Oghene86: 12:15pm On Jan 27
Paraman:
He didn't apologize to Fubara.

So who he did he apologized to?
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" by Taigaban: 12:16pm On Jan 27
What a FOOLISH local government chairman. Even Wike cannot call Fubara foolish. If I am the Governor I'll bury his political career for life. This Sim Fubara you people are taking for granted will teach you people sense soon. What a nonsense.
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" by AriyaTV: 12:16pm On Jan 27
Omobude244:

How is Tinubu clever please?

If you know what played out in 2003 In the build up to the governorship election you'll know where I'm coming from.

You may not like him, but believe me, Tinubu is a maverick when it comes to politics. even the 2023 election should tell you something about him.

Hit me up if you want more explanation.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" by Paraman: 12:17pm On Jan 27
Oghene86:

So who he did he apologized to?
Nigerians. Go through the OP post and read
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" by Dpharisee: 12:18pm On Jan 27
braveboi4life:
I dont blame you, it's the SHE governor I blame.

Try that with Obaseki, you and your father's house will be gone and you will be banished from the state and nothing will happen
Obaseki will remove the roof of your family house for 'renovation' and work will commence only after the rainy 🌧 season grin
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" by Oghene86: 12:18pm On Jan 27
Paraman:
Nigerians. Go through the OP post and read

Was it Nigerians he called a fool, don't worry he would be kept in his place, he thinks he is smart 🤓
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" by mastermaestro(m): 12:24pm On Jan 27
BondRiv:

The infamous governor Obaseki, the hypocrite. He can only get away with his actions with docile people. Same man now wants to be a godfather. If you want lawlessness, try it.

Docile people like Oshiomhole and his foot soldiers? Go and sit under a mango tree, you need to rest your brain. cheesy
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" by ITbomb(m): 12:25pm On Jan 27
Anyone that can withdraw his statement and apologize within a week is not fit to be a leader in my opinion.

A leader should never make a public outburst out of anger. Shame on him
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" by Omobude244: 12:27pm On Jan 27
AriyaTV:

If you know what played out in 2003 In the build up to the governorship election you'll know where I'm coming from.

You may not like him, but believe me, Tinubu is a maverick when it comes to politics. even the 2023 election should tell you something about him.

Hit me up if you want more explanation.
That he gave the INEC chairman an open cheque to shutdown IREV and the BIVAS, that makes him clever?
Please explain
I am here
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" by brownbib(m): 12:27pm On Jan 27
Lol, stop fooling yourself bruh! Government is not ethnic or cartel business.
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" by bentenny(m): 12:28pm On Jan 27
You are not only the foolish one but a glorified sycophant!
So wike to tell a full grown man in probably his late 40s what to do or say?
And agbadorians were cheering him on here ohh😄😄
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" by Exceed15: 12:28pm On Jan 27
Idiot because you want to show loyalty to wike you are messing up your own political career. Foolish man.
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" by FireUpNow(m): 12:33pm On Jan 27
Will sorry end it all?
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" by chukel(m): 12:36pm On Jan 27
When they call adults, this maggot called nwanosike will come out. So if wike did not order him like a houseboy, he wouldn't know he is wrong. And he foolishly came to tell the public that he was ordered by wike. I pity his children. Pesin papa. Well, I blame the simp of a governor who offered his useless head to them for decapitation.
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" by okorogodwin4(m): 12:39pm On Jan 27
If I were fubara by now I would have burn down his house
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" by 9japride(m): 12:45pm On Jan 27
DarkPheonix:
Sim is a dummy, if not he should've dealt with this so called chairman.
Can a chairman say this wike when he was a governor?
[color=#006600][/color]

Fear quiet people. They are very observant and don't really take apologies jokingly.
Especially in a state like Rivers with all the money. If not for Rivers wealth, will someone like Wike be that powerful?
Until we let institutions work and not the individual holding such position taking it like a personal property.
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" by DarkPheonix: 12:48pm On Jan 27
SisterAnn:
You are guys are just very impossible walahi. So Sim card should pull this man out on national TV to show you how he's dealing with the situation? SMH for you teenagers here.
Some fuckery must address public to serve as warning to others.
Meanwhile shake head for yourself old woman.
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" by hotseat: 12:58pm On Jan 27
Nwanosike, one of the hatchet men of the "Jagaban of Rivers State politics", H E., Emperor Wicked Wike, has already succeeded in his mission of making a caricature of the timid Governor.

No amount of apology would erase the damage and disrepute already suffered by the Opobo man.

It's like medicine after death!

Fubara would continuously be described as "The Foolish Governor".

@hotseat
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" by Dchampion65: 1:07pm On Jan 27
Fubara case
Is like a mosquito sitting on the scrotum, an quietness, tactics require to deal with it.
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" by Solababa91(m): 1:17pm On Jan 27
Impeached, I don't think so, it's no that easy to impeach a sitting Governor in Nigeria. You saw the stunt he pulled with the house or assembly complex? Many more of that will happen if they try it, you forgot Nigeria is a lawless state? If not that the PDP at the National level is truly toothless and spineless, I expect the seat of those lawmaker who defected to be shaking already.
Anguldi:
Fubara will be impeached in no time .

Handwriting clearly on the wall
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" by Babaibeji2020(m): 1:56pm On Jan 27
DevilsEqual:
Fubara na weak man na why u fit do am this thing

Nigerian leaders are not readers, if they were, Most of them would know how best to handle foolish subordinates like this if they had read most of the books written about the past rulers of the world
.....Machavelli comes to mind........Fidel Castro.....Sadam.....Abacha......Ghadaffi.......Idi Amin........Hitler........
..men dem wey nor dey forgive..Laila...
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" by talk2razaq: 2:00pm On Jan 27
EreluRoz:
What type of governor is Fubara? Ikwere people think the governorship position is their birthright despite being minority in Rivers state. I think most Ikweres are against Fubara.

AviatorMoney come and see again
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" by Sctests: 2:07pm On Jan 27
jamesversion:

You migrated to Rivers state for economic reasons. Instead of you to mind your business, you have decided to become nosy, delving into politics that is of no concern to you. You have forgotten that migrants have no say in their state of residence. If something happen to you, who go come for you.

You dey look for trouble, unnecessarily.

The guy you quoted, have you read his post history?
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" by Patriotic9ja(m): 2:35pm On Jan 27
adebayo201:

His apology ain't from heart as well. He said it's because Wike called him to order hence he won't have apologized.

Mhen... Fubara dey try.

Exactly 💯. The governor is such a SIMP and weakling
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" by RosyIsBlessed: 3:11pm On Jan 27
That one that has diarrhea of the mouth. They are just fortunate that Fubara is not like Wiked else they'll all be running out of the state by now.
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" by Ayosman1: 3:51pm On Jan 27
[quote author=EreluRoz post=128147573]What type of governor is Fubara? Ikwere people think the governorship position is their birthright despite being minority in Rivers state. I think most Ikweres are against Fubara.
L
AviatorMoney come and see again [/quote
God bless you for this truth
The few times have studied Rivers politics I notice that an average Ikwerre man is arrogant, full of themselves, since Amaechi and Wike were given privilege to rule they think the state belongs to them. Funny enough Okrika and Kalabari people are the wealthiest ethnic group in the state. I don't blame them I blame the Riverine people. You can't try that nonsense in my dear Delta State. Look the two governors emerged from among them, they have one thing in common, 'Arrogance'
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" by EreluRoz: 3:53pm On Jan 27
[quote author=Ayosman1 post=128152038][/quote] I agree with you, they are arrogant
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" by Naijanascam: 4:01pm On Jan 27
The massage has been passed....
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" by chikason22(m): 4:25pm On Jan 27
EreluRoz:
What type of governor is Fubara? Ikwere people think the governorship position is their birthright despite being minority in Rivers state. I think most Ikweres are against Fubara.

We are not minority in Rivers. Three LGAs are inhabited by my tribe. I am against what Wike our foolish brother is doing but saying this trash is uncalled for.
Don't forget the overall wealth of Rivers people are found in the second most revenue generated LGA in Nigeria. Obia/Akpor LGA.
Stop saying what you don't know.
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" by virginchaser(m): 4:43pm On Jan 27
DarkPheonix:
Sim is a dummy, if not he should've dealt with this so called chairman.
Can a chairman say this wike when he was a governor?

You ain't better than the culprit.
Re: Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" by Kimcutie: 5:36pm On Jan 27
EreluRoz:

Who told you ikwerre is minority?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo, South-West Governors Visit Bisi Akande Over The Death Of His Wife / DSS, EFCC Showdown: Buhari Has Lost Control Of His Administration - Senator / Buhari Endorses El-rufai’s Plan To Sack 21,780 Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.