Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Church Members Say Pastor Feyi Daniels Framed, Conviction Will Be Overturned - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Church Members Say Pastor Feyi Daniels Framed, Conviction Will Be Overturned (29669 Views)

Court Sentences Feyi Daniels To Life In Prison Over Rape / Court Remands Bishop Feyi In Prison For Allegedly Raping 2 Church Members / Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Members Say Pastor Feyi Daniels Framed, Conviction Will Be Overturned by akinsmyk(m): 7:10am On Jan 28
TINTINABULATION:
The Judgement has nothing to do with abusing Tinubu.

He is not the 1st Pastor to do so, and neither the last. Afterall they all presented witnesses and his counsel pleaded for leniency in his allocutus. This means he was guilty as charged!

I know i will come under very serious attacks for my comment but no apology.

95% of Nigerian Pastors are randy. They exert so much influence on their gullible victims.

What does a 23 year old lady know or what life experiences does she have to be an Assistant Pastor?

She was strategically positioned for sexual molestation.

I wish the pastor a very peaceful stay in confinement. His ecclesiastic ministry has taken a different turn & dimension.

My prayer is that he will not convert other immates into gay and indulge in homesexuality due to his ravenous and untamed libido

I agree with you totally and the judge made the right call. This is to serve as deterrent to other randy pastors. I think the lady is his personal assistant and not assistant pastor, they mixed that up somehow.

Again, the pastor not on the side of the government is a win for a fair judgment. That made them did justice to the case, if he was a government pastor who campaigned for them openly and in secret like some pastors, we won’t get this judgement and if we do, maybe lesser punishment. I have observed that.

To the members saying he was set up, they’re gullible coz it was proved beyond reasonable doubt and his legal team can only plead for leniency due to the amount of facts and evidence available.
Re: Church Members Say Pastor Feyi Daniels Framed, Conviction Will Be Overturned by Lukuluku69(m): 7:18am On Jan 28
aariwa:
rule 2 broken .j

Those you mentioned can return your Brain?
Re: Church Members Say Pastor Feyi Daniels Framed, Conviction Will Be Overturned by HRMK: 7:47am On Jan 28
these members defending him must have been victims at one time or the other! they are all married women!not even single spinster or even man!!
Re: Church Members Say Pastor Feyi Daniels Framed, Conviction Will Be Overturned by MomohMrMoore: 11:15am On Jan 28
I dont know the details but I know its possible its on framed up charges. I had the experience myself recently. I am a muslim and an Aerospace engineer in Lagos with one of the international airlines. I was damn sick in Lag in Aug 2022 and was dying. To cut the long story short, I ended up in my village in Kogi after I listened to my inner voice to travel home when the hospitals could not help. I ended in one obscure church in Okene who healed me with just water he prayed into. I ended up staying in the church for two weeks before being discharged that I was fully healed. I stayed extra 2 weeks in the village before returning to my work in Lagos till today. In all these 4 weeks I took time to study the church and the head because I was naturally a skeptical person about church and pastors generally. I didnt find anything unwholesome. I witnessed so many healings at the chuch. All healings were real and free. Today the pastor is framed up by jealous enemies which included the local mosques, muslim leaders, govt people who feared he was gaining more and more attentions and converting too many indigenes to xtianity. They decided to stop him and framed him up. It reached local courts controlled by the same people in government and produced false witnesses. Today he is serving a 7 year prison sentence. I am still a muslim as I speak and have seen that some pastors are framed up while some pastors are just devils. The church name is The New Jerusalem Deliverance Ministry, Okene, Kogi State. May God deliver his annointed.

1 Like

Re: Church Members Say Pastor Feyi Daniels Framed, Conviction Will Be Overturned by Ovamboland(m): 2:48pm On Jan 28
aariwa:
Nobody heard about the case until he correctly predicted the outcome of the 2023 elections and everything he predicted happened exactly the way he predicted and he even went ahead to predict the colors of cloths and reactions of what will happen 4 months before it happened with scary exactitude but he said on the last part of his dream he saw tinubu arrested by soldiers in a coup detat at a military parade before international dignitaries …then tinubu was like I no go close my eyes and allow this one happen…let’s see how it will happen if you are locked out forever. He moved against the pastor with our everyone knows polluted judiciary, same way he used the polluted judiciary against his opponents to defend the massively rigged and useless last 2023 elections

Your fake pastor's prophecy had already failed before he was convicted and he had committed his serial rapes before the election.
A rapist using the pulpit as cover will not be allowed to escape because your candidate lost the election
Re: Church Members Say Pastor Feyi Daniels Framed, Conviction Will Be Overturned by aariwa(m): 4:31pm On Jan 28
Lukuluku69:

Those you mentioned can return your Brain?
rule 2 broken . Seun, Myn44, om4j, honeric01 ,semd4lyfe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Driver Strips Unclad As Edo State Traffic Officers Seize His Car Battery / Arrested & Chained Man Eats In A Hospital In Delta. Photo / Civil Engineer Jailed For Transferring N540k From His Friend's Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.