Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Rivers: We Showed No Intent To Return, Except On Tinubu's Order - Commissioners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: We Showed No Intent To Return, Except On Tinubu's Order - Commissioners (18901 Views)

Did P. Tinubu Order The Re Opening Of Nigeria Land Borders / DSS Complies With Tinubu’s Order, Vacates Lagos Office Shared With EFCC / Governor Wike Arrives Porthacourt, In Rivers We Don't Take Intimidation He says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: We Showed No Intent To Return, Except On Tinubu's Order - Commissioners by ReubenE(m): 12:48pm On Jan 27
I don't think a governor can be disrespected more than this by the very people he is supervising
Re: Rivers: We Showed No Intent To Return, Except On Tinubu's Order - Commissioners by biobio111: 12:50pm On Jan 27
Rivers State is in serious mess thinking that they're fighting for their ex governor wike, whom they think that he have transform Rivers State to heaven. They should understand that this is fubara Administration anything that happens towards his administration, fubara will face the consequences of the law. Allow fubara to run his administration office please. All the Rivers State Concerns Citizens should speak up and stand on their feet. In this hard trailing times for fubara.
Re: Rivers: We Showed No Intent To Return, Except On Tinubu's Order - Commissioners by yarimo(m): 12:51pm On Jan 27
Unfortunate elders right now

Re: Rivers: We Showed No Intent To Return, Except On Tinubu's Order - Commissioners by seanfer(m): 12:51pm On Jan 27
So the 9 of you didn't reply the letter asking if you will like to come back as commissioners, but on the day of swearing in, 9 of you were present... Continue to dey play....

1 Like

Re: Rivers: We Showed No Intent To Return, Except On Tinubu's Order - Commissioners by ruggedtimi(m): 12:52pm On Jan 27
Like say na dem be the first commissioners for rivers state
Re: Rivers: We Showed No Intent To Return, Except On Tinubu's Order - Commissioners by Faposky95: 12:52pm On Jan 27
free2ryhme:

Democracy is not practiced in Nigeria but eviltocracy grin

Until Politics is made uninteresting and stopped as people's daily jobs the way some.self entitled religious leaders make themselves believe, I think we're in for a long thing

1 Like

Re: Rivers: We Showed No Intent To Return, Except On Tinubu's Order - Commissioners by Elsueno: 12:53pm On Jan 27
Imagine telling ur boss this kind of disrespectful shyt.
if it where me, I would freaking SACK U!...let wike give u another appointment

1 Like

Re: Rivers: We Showed No Intent To Return, Except On Tinubu's Order - Commissioners by israelmao(m): 12:55pm On Jan 27
Resolution of River State's crisis is a windowdressing.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: We Showed No Intent To Return, Except On Tinubu's Order - Commissioners by Excuzeme: 12:58pm On Jan 27
spencekat:
Fubara is a weak governor. Let him resign.

FOOLbara wont Resign.
The State Assembly said Tinubu has instructed them not to Impeach Him (Let us see, for how long).
Rivers State is stuck with this shenanigan.

So, what Rivers State will have, is a Government Controlled not by the Governor but by a "Cabal of Men" in the State Assembly, who takes their Instruction from Wike in Abuja.
Foolbara is just the "Local Rubber Stamp" located in Rivers State. grin grin

People of Rivers State will be the one to suffer from all these rascality, no doubt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: We Showed No Intent To Return, Except On Tinubu's Order - Commissioners by TruthIsBitter02: 1:00pm On Jan 27
This Fubara guy is really falling my hand. Why are Ijaw men always behaving like women. Just look at how these ingrates are disrespecting their Boss and with no consequence. Does this man(Fubara) really know the kind of power he has at the moment? This was the same way Goodluck Jonathan Chickened out when the whole country needed him to man up , now look at where we find ourselves now due to his weakness. And it gets me wondering why Ijaw men are so weak. They claim they own 90% of Nigeria Oil resources yet non of them own any oil well, while people from far away barren North own almost all oil wells in the Niger Delta while Ijaw people kill themselves over pipeline contacts and peanuts. Ijaws has the longest coastline in Nigeria yet no single functional seaport in Ijaw land, they allowed Lagos to monopolize seaport operations in the country and they can't lift a finger. Yet if na to make mouth you go see them dey talk rubbish. All these Nairaland Ijaw activists no go see and talk about the quality of men they produce over there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: We Showed No Intent To Return, Except On Tinubu's Order - Commissioners by LeeSmart: 1:00pm On Jan 27
Capernum:
Fubara is a pure and applied midget. What a disgusting scene.

I can't imagine myself as a Governor being so weak and technically sidelined as the principal officer of my state.

The commissioner technically made it clear that Fubara is not their principal and boss.

I'd rather leave the seat for them than to appear like a caricature or a puppet.

Even if I'll swear them in by playing to the gallery, I must leave a stern warning note of 'do anyhow, see anyhow'.
I hate weak people.
From his facial expression u will knw daht he's a weakling
Re: Rivers: We Showed No Intent To Return, Except On Tinubu's Order - Commissioners by Excuzeme: 1:03pm On Jan 27
ReubenE:
I don't think a governor can be disrespected more than this by the very people he is supervising

Go on Youtube and see the way the Ikwerre Local Government CHAIRMAN (Wike's LGA) was insulting a "sitting" Governor, call him unprintable names, in front of a large gathering, a few days ago! Ordinary LGA Chairman o!
I have never heard or seen a Governor so disrespected in my Life, at least we should respect the Office, even if the Frog-eyes doesnot deserve respect.
FOOLbara indeed, was a Name. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers: We Showed No Intent To Return, Except On Tinubu's Order - Commissioners by Chicagograduate(m): 1:06pm On Jan 27
So Tinubu is their godfather?
Re: Rivers: We Showed No Intent To Return, Except On Tinubu's Order - Commissioners by JAWBONE(m): 1:12pm On Jan 27
Fubara I'm sorry to say but you are an ÌDIOT

1 Like

Re: Rivers: We Showed No Intent To Return, Except On Tinubu's Order - Commissioners by dannyspeejay(m): 1:22pm On Jan 27
I see WAR
Re: Rivers: We Showed No Intent To Return, Except On Tinubu's Order - Commissioners by Solababa91(m): 1:22pm On Jan 27
Yeye, abii una like to come back come continue chopping.
Re: Rivers: We Showed No Intent To Return, Except On Tinubu's Order - Commissioners by Tingotoe: 1:25pm On Jan 27
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
Rivers state is a tough state, just like Lagos, Imo, North-East states and a few others.
These states should not be ruled by simps without a strong mind of their own, otherwise political hyenas will overrun its politics to the detriment of the people.

This simp of a governor should have learnt from Edo governorship politics and used the exit of these headstrong dissenters to consolidate power in the State.

I'm not advocating for a judiciary that is controlled by the executive, but rather a political atmosphere that is devoid of useless political tussles.
An independent judiciary that constructively criticizes the executive is a blessing to the State.
But this one that dances to a different drummer right now can only drag Rivers in the mud for the next four or eight years.

By the way, what exactly is Balablu's concern with returning lawmakers who voluntarily resigned their positions back to office?
Seems he's looking for another shameless Wike to criminally allocate votes to him in the next election year.
It is not the job of the judiciary to criticize the executive. That's for the legislative branch
Re: Rivers: We Showed No Intent To Return, Except On Tinubu's Order - Commissioners by piriton: 1:31pm On Jan 27
We expect such to happen
Re: Rivers: We Showed No Intent To Return, Except On Tinubu's Order - Commissioners by rolams(m): 1:33pm On Jan 27
Rivers/Fubara is finished!
Re: Rivers: We Showed No Intent To Return, Except On Tinubu's Order - Commissioners by Savedday2: 1:37pm On Jan 27
SIM should be impeached immediately. Such a weak and foolish ass governor.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: We Showed No Intent To Return, Except On Tinubu's Order - Commissioners by chrisblack1234: 1:41pm On Jan 27
Mad people..shame, if u resign, no matter the pressure, person wey resign, no suppose come back.. Ole

1 Like

Re: Rivers: We Showed No Intent To Return, Except On Tinubu's Order - Commissioners by Salubata(m): 2:07pm On Jan 27
Fubara keeps disgracing himself.

Imagine the insult left and right.
Their work is done and he should have disagree with the President right from there he would think about recalling them back.

Now they're feeling funky angry

Being a Governor is not a MUST. He should have been adamant and move on with his plans, if he wins, fine. If not, he'll Accord himself some respect and even sympathy for fighting.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: We Showed No Intent To Return, Except On Tinubu's Order - Commissioners by Foodhub2023: 2:11pm On Jan 27
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
Rivers state is a tough state, just like Lagos, Imo, North-East states and a few others.
These states should not be ruled by simps without a strong mind of their own, otherwise political hyenas will overrun its politics to the detriment of the people.

This simp of a governor should have learnt from Edo governorship politics and used the exit of these headstrong dissenters to consolidate power in the State.

I'm not advocating for a judiciary that is controlled by the executive, but rather a political atmosphere that is devoid of useless political tussles.
An independent judiciary that constructively criticizes the executive is a blessing to the State.
But this one that dances to a different drummer right now can only drag Rivers in the mud for the next four or eight years.

By the way, what exactly is Balablu's concern with returning lawmakers who voluntarily resigned their positions back to office?
Seems he's looking for another shameless Wike to criminally allocate votes to him in the next election year.
I would have advise SIM to resign and still have some respect but after his tenure am sure he will be recognize again... Ambode Promax

1 Like

Re: Rivers: We Showed No Intent To Return, Except On Tinubu's Order - Commissioners by Ulogwe1: 2:14pm On Jan 27
free2ryhme:

Democracy is not practiced in Nigeria but eviltocracy grin

grin grin
Re: Rivers: We Showed No Intent To Return, Except On Tinubu's Order - Commissioners by flexyrule(m): 2:22pm On Jan 27
Capernum:
Fubara is a pure and applied midget. What a disgusting scene.

I can't imagine myself as a Governor being so weak and technically sidelined as the principal officer of my state.

The commissioner technically made it clear that Fubara is not their principal and boss.

I'd rather leave the seat for them than to appear like a caricature or a puppet.

Even if I'll swear them in by playing to the gallery, I must leave a stern warning note of 'do anyhow, see anyhow'.

I hate weak people.
You're just typing bullshit.

If you were made governor under similiar circumstances as Simi. There's nothing different that you can do.

You people will just sit down in the comfort of your houses and be typing rubbish.

Most of you didn't even contest for a SUG position, yet you're vomiting fire and brimstone on the Internet.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: We Showed No Intent To Return, Except On Tinubu's Order - Commissioners by korm2me(m): 2:28pm On Jan 27
spencekat:
Very weak governor. Let him be impeached .
Seriously

1 Like

Re: Rivers: We Showed No Intent To Return, Except On Tinubu's Order - Commissioners by Franking: 2:30pm On Jan 27
The only peace in Rivers State is the peace of the graveyard. Everyone is on his or her toes. Mutual distrust will reign while Wike plans his next evil move.
Re: Rivers: We Showed No Intent To Return, Except On Tinubu's Order - Commissioners by Quodseverismete: 2:36pm On Jan 27
Old men without shame
Re: Rivers: We Showed No Intent To Return, Except On Tinubu's Order - Commissioners by goodconsience77: 2:47pm On Jan 27
[i][/i]I hate greedy people. Pls I don't mention any name ooo b4 they start dey pursue me up and down

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra / 2019: Atiku, Saraki, Secondus, PDP Govs Hold Crucial Meeting / Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.