Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer (12048 Views)

NYSC Corps Member Celebrates Her Birthday In NYSC Crested Agbada (PHOTO) / NYSC Member Reconstructs Tap Water In Kwara / Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by darlingjude7: 8:19am On Jan 28
Cool
But he is too big to stress his mum
Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by spiceadole: 8:24am On Jan 28
matify83:
E no easy o!

With a mother like this, do we expect him to listen to one babe yarning dust tomorrow?

Let him make money first..he will find it very difficult to spend 10k on this his mother but will easily squander hundreds of thousands to millions on ladies he is sleeping with
No be man again?
Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by seunayantokun(m): 8:41am On Jan 28
God bless that woman and satisfy her in old age.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by tijaninajaa2: 8:42am On Jan 28
God bless our parents especially mum

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by SaLongs1(m): 8:58am On Jan 28
Very nice one!! đź‘Ť.... Labour market, how far?? Over to Una ooO!
Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by PaulH07: 10:04am On Jan 28
money121:

Women dey enjoy sha...
Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by Psady(m): 10:53am On Jan 28
TINTINABULATION:
Congratulations to the Corper for the beautiful but hyperbolic narration of his odyssey.

But i do not believe the part where he said his mother asked him to come home to sell some of her wrappers in 2018 to offset costs in the university.

It is too juicy and hyperbolic. What is the worth of a wrapper of an average village woman?

These stories were practicable & believable in the good old days when Nigeria was good but not anymore.

The wrapper of an average village woman has little or even no realizable commercial value.
That's the depth of your own reasoning, we know and understand that part very well ,Lucky you that grace saw u through and not such as his.
Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by Themandator: 11:17am On Jan 28
money121:

Hope you had the good sense to stay far away from cultism and cultist
Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by DissTroy(m): 11:21am On Jan 28
Minime10:
Una problem be say, once a single person bring out a format all of una most copy am🤓
Kudos to the woman jare!
No be untill u go arrange a meeting for inside farm, take photo put am for social media na im be say u honour ya parents wey train u.

For most of these attention-seekîng nîtwîts, optics is everything. Posturing. Forming a narrative they can run with. Everything is content for bored strangers on the internet.

Why does your timeline need to know everything about you? Are you that insecure? Thankfully, my siblings aren't that way too. And it's one of the ways I screen out women who I seek out or who seek out intimacy with me. If you are an attention whĂ´re, don't come close to me. Our tumbling between the sheets, date nights, and every other form of intimacy shouldn't be content for bored strangers on your timeline but memories to treasure.

If this guy were my relative or friend, I'd immediately distance myself from him. He'd never be in my personal space or know anything more than surface information about my activities so my life doesn't end up as content for his bored followers. I've done it to a few relatives and hitherto friends in the past.
Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by tijaninajaa2: 12:59pm On Jan 28
God bless all mothers

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by sageb: 1:04pm On Jan 28
So lovely
May God bless the mother
Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by lapintoz: 1:52pm On Jan 28
One wife will now come and be fighting the guy for spending on his mother when God blesses him.

Wicked.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by Rajosh(m): 2:50pm On Jan 28
After all the sufferings of the mother, some usl.ess girls will pray for the mother to die before they marry.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by Prettychild(f): 3:42pm On Jan 28
money121:

Congrats. I hope when you make it tomorrow, one babe no go come convince you to abandon your poor mother?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by sadek4all: 3:58pm On Jan 28
Your turn don com my Brother
Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by supereagle(m): 4:55pm On Jan 28
money121:

She was there for you to raise you, when you marry, don't allow your wife say choose between me and your mom.
Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by supereagle(m): 4:57pm On Jan 28
supereagle:

She was there for you to raise you, when you marry, don't allow your wife say choose between me and your mom.
You see a mother suffering for her son, one day one woman will say choose between me and your mom.

Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by ufuosman(m): 9:26pm On Jan 28
Good one
Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by CaptainRogers(m): 12:49am On Jan 29
Depriest2020:
There's no other love like a mothers love đź’• for her child.

Culled from Celine Dion, Goodbye's the saddest word.
Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by TheWinterBird(f): 8:00am On Jan 29
Aww, that's awesome
Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by kcbaba007: 8:47am On Jan 29
Congrats son, make sure you don't disappoint her, I can see that she is your best friend, take good care of her, make her your priority no matter what, do not let people of that gender deceive you into forsaking your mother, the rest of her years on earth, make it a comfortable and joyous one. God is your strength
Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by temitopeojoawo7(m): 9:42am On Jan 29
CBO Accredited - Location - Iyana Agbala Ibadan .

Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by BluntCrazeMan: 1:01pm On Jan 29
money121:

Now that you have seen that farming is good,, go back to farming.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being A Clo / NOUN Graduates Will Soon Be Able To Participate In NYSC, Law School – VC / NYSC Decries Rejection Of Corps Members By Employers In The North-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.