Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer (12036 Views)

NYSC Corps Member Celebrates Her Birthday In NYSC Crested Agbada (PHOTO) / NYSC Member Reconstructs Tap Water In Kwara / Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by money121(m): 12:57pm On Jan 27
It was a joyous moment as I traveled home after my NYSC, unf0rtunately my mom went to the farm when I returned though she's not aware that I am coming back. To her surprise when she saw me coming towards her, I can't behold the joy on her face.

Seeing me through the versity was so tough that she once told to come back home and take some of her wrappers and put on sale, that was around April 2018 during my 200L. Today the joy on her face when I presented my certificate to her made me burst into tear§.

Dad left us many years ago but I held unto one word that he said to me when I graduated from primary school. The way I was staring at one corper that came to our house that day eeh! He looked at me and said "Onyii you will wear your own one day. I didn't take it serious then, but this year that marked 12years of his děmise, by God's grace I have fulfilled that which he said unto me.

It's a thing of joy and honor to my mom as she determined that nothing will stop me. Guys are did it, believe me you too can do it. Just be determined and work towards it. Nothing is impossible.

She chose to look d!rty that I might look good, I pray this joy on her face today will never cease. Thank you mom, I promised to make you proud and it have started.💚💚💚

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by money121(m): 12:58pm On Jan 27

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by talented321: 1:10pm On Jan 27
Signs of a good mother who know's the value of education..
Shout out to all the responsible mothers who work tirelessly to ensure their children have a better future, the same to the children who're always trying their best to make their parents happy..
I wish you success in your next line of action.

61 Likes

Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by Depriest2020: 1:15pm On Jan 27
There's no other love like a mothers love 💕 for her child.

28 Likes

Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by TINTINABULATION(m): 1:16pm On Jan 27
Congratulations to the Corper for the beautiful but hyperbolic narration of his odyssey.

But i do not believe the part where he said his mother asked him to come home to sell some of her wrappers in 2018 to offset costs in the university.

It is too juicy and hyperbolic. What is the worth of a wrapper of an average village woman?

These stories were practicable & believable in the good old days when Nigeria was good but not anymore.

The wrapper of an average village woman has little or even no realizable commercial value.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by Missgreg0: 1:35pm On Jan 27
Congrats

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by aswani(m): 2:17pm On Jan 27
God bless your mum as we thank The Lord for giving her the strength to make that sacrifice.

7 Likes

Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by matify83: 2:32pm On Jan 27
E no easy o!

With a mother like this, do we expect him to listen to one babe yarning dust tomorrow?

22 Likes

Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by Minime10(f): 3:49pm On Jan 27
Una problem be say, once a single person bring out a format all of una most copy am🤓
Kudos to the woman jare!
No be untill u go arrange a meeting for inside farm, take photo put am for social media na im be say u honour ya parents wey train u.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by christejames(m): 4:04pm On Jan 27
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by Righthussle: 4:30pm On Jan 27
Thank you mummy. Soon, one lady will ask you to choose between her and your mother.

5 Likes

Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by talented321: 4:49pm On Jan 27
Very very interesting writeup..
matify83:
E no easy o!

With a mother like this, do we expect him to listen to one babe yarning dust tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by izonborn098(m): 6:08pm On Jan 27
Interesting, kudos to them both..

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by Meagainstthem: 6:28pm On Jan 27
God bless you mama of Africa,may Eledumare give you long life to enjoy the fruit of your labour.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by Okoroawusa: 7:49pm On Jan 27
matify83:
E no easy o!

Yes. Prick and brain sometimes dey get disconnect

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by Opintiwa: 7:54pm On Jan 27
God bless you super woman

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by Tochi3(m): 7:55pm On Jan 27
God bless the mother & you too..you are a a modest & appreciative man..

You will acheive your desires in life for being a thankful human & your mother will live & enjoy the fruits of her labour...iseeee..

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by amiibaby(f): 8:07am On Jan 28
Na mummy wey train us we go do better wink

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by diabeticdeals: 8:08am On Jan 28
Good pikin. No be the pikin wey stab hin parent cos of failed black soap. cry
Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by ATEAMS: 8:08am On Jan 28
Normal normal
Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by EdiskyHarry: 8:09am On Jan 28
Ah beg go and sit down

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by henryadex(m): 8:09am On Jan 28
Great mother you will enjoy the fruits of your labour in Jesus mighty name

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by Lanretoye(m): 8:11am On Jan 28
money121:
Congrat

SCHOOL NO BE SCAM cool
but it doesnt guarantee your success.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by jonadaft: 8:11am On Jan 28
I love hardworking women and detest WHORÉS that use the holes between their legs to exploit men WITH PASSION.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by AntiChristian: 8:11am On Jan 28
Hmm

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by Maize247(f): 8:12am On Jan 28
Nigeria higher education of nowadays doesn't worth selling valuables things to acquire. It's now a very risky investment expecially when your mind and your sponsor is on the returns. With this man age he should have learnt handwork or other skills, with that he would sponsor himself at will. I pray your mother won't regret this.

This old man should wake up because it doesn't worth celebration yet

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by franchasofficia: 8:15am On Jan 28
Corper you for wait until you secure a good job first before you start this premature celebration giving the poor woman a false hope.

Na after NYSC Nigerian graduates de start their main suffering oh, na now your life journey even begin, u come de celebrate de give Mama false hope like say u don secure job for Shell, no go ask mama for survival stipend after some months angry

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by nstore: 8:15am On Jan 28

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by ameen7362172: 8:16am On Jan 28
ok
Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by adebayo201: 8:17am On Jan 28
If I no go school, my children must.

This is a wonderful story. Thank you Mummy. May your days be long.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Celebrates Mum Who Sponsored Him To University Working As A Farmer by TrackerSK: 8:18am On Jan 28
Just pray you get a good job,Nigeria is a useless country.Graduates have no future here unless you have a very powerful link.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being A Clo / NOUN Graduates Will Soon Be Able To Participate In NYSC, Law School – VC / After NYSC, What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.