Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

What Can I Do As A Student To Augment My Monthly Allowance - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can I Do As A Student To Augment My Monthly Allowance (177 Views)

How My Monthly Salary Is Used On Foodstuff Only / My Monthly Income And Expenditure Please I Need Advice / Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do As A Student To Augment My Monthly Allowance by Knetpro(m): 5:48pm On Jan 27
"What can I do as a student to augment the monthly allowance from my parents?"

If this is something you think about all the time...

Then pay attention to what I am about to tell you.

Unless you live under a rock, it is no longer news that people are making lots of money on the internet.

And one of the things that you can do to make money online is reselling of data and airtime.

Let me repeat that for the purpose of emphasis.

You can be in your house, school or anywhere else...

And sell data and airtime to people who need them on the internet.

I am sure that if you go through your phone right now, you will find over 300 contacts in there.

And, believe me when I tell you that virtually every person on your contact list buy data and airtime every single day.

Honestly, you can easily make between 2k to 5k from the comfort of your home or school every single day.

With N2k to N5k coming into your account every day, will you still be asking your parents for money every time you run out of funds in school?

Now, sit back and Just imagine the deep satisfaction and joy you will derive from knowing that you are helping your parents shoulder the burden of taking care of the family.

I started data reselling business in September 2023 and I can tell you for a fact that there is lots of money to be made from the business.

On one occasion, I made over N2k from a single transaction by a customer who bought 40gb data.

Now, I do not resell data and airtime all by myself any more.

I have my own VTU platform with over 60 persons selling data and doing other transactions on the site.

All I do now is login to my site and check how much I have made for the day.

And that is a business that I started with less than N10k.

And I have grown it to over 300,000 naira in less than 3 months.

Now, let me ask you:

Is there any business that you can start in Nigeria today with ten thousand naira?

Ordinary engine oil business will require more than 10 times 10,000 naira.

But, you can start the data reselling business with as little as 10,000 naira...

And grow it to hundreds of thousands of naira within a very short time

The best part is that you do not need to rent a shop or employ any office assistant to help you out with the business.

And if you already have a POS business....

You will blow up your income so fast it will make your head spin!

So...

Would you love to know more about how to start a very lucrative data reselling business from your home in Nigeria?

If so...

I have prepared a powerful step by step guide to help you succeed with the business superfast.

Click here to get access to this powerful guide right away.

OR

Click the link below to go directly to the page right away πŸ‘‡ πŸ‘‡ πŸ‘‡
https://solutionsquarters.com/money-health-travel-relationship/secret-websites-to-make-money-online-from-home/data-reselling-business-guide/
Re: What Can I Do As A Student To Augment My Monthly Allowance by buchi4action(m): 10:28pm On Jan 27
Start selling sachet water in bags and can water in packs business....it's a hot selling business in campus area
Re: What Can I Do As A Student To Augment My Monthly Allowance by FalseProphet1(m): 11:29pm On Jan 27
Start morning prayers in your faculty and go prophetic, begin to prophesy. When you finish collect offering. Female students would start calling you daddy and come to your hostel to cook freely for you and even give your their forbidden fruit as well.

You'll be a father of many daughters.

This I have seen.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Silver Crest Automated Double Face Hot Plate For Sale / My Wife Is One In A Billion- Here’s Why / Let Go To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.