Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

What Is This Type Of Cap Called? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is This Type Of Cap Called? (3116 Views)

Can You Imagine This Type Of Tweet Coming From A Nigerian / Which State In Nigeria Has This Type Of Streets / Slay Queen Rocks Bum Shorts And PMB 2019 Cap, Dances To Support Buhari. Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is This Type Of Cap Called? by Benwallt(m): 9:50pm On Jan 27
Benzigler:
When did it become a crime to ask harmless question on Nairaland!!

You never see anything

1 Like

Re: What Is This Type Of Cap Called? by Coldspice: 10:14pm On Jan 27
SharingIsLife:

Ur pettiness is out of this world. I honestly want to know the name of the cap please. Thank you.

Kangol
Re: What Is This Type Of Cap Called? by Bigseven(m): 10:39pm On Jan 27
Pensioners cap
Re: What Is This Type Of Cap Called? by jaszplus12(m): 11:07pm On Jan 27
SharingIsLife:
I just need to know. Thank you.
Lorry driver's cap! 911
Re: What Is This Type Of Cap Called? by Whatisurproblem(m): 11:19pm On Jan 27
SharingIsLife:
it's called a fool at 40

1 Like

Re: What Is This Type Of Cap Called? by aribisala0(m): 11:19pm On Jan 27
SharingIsLife:
It is a hat not a cap
Re: What Is This Type Of Cap Called? by Draslo(m): 12:25am On Jan 28
SharingIsLife:
Peaky blinders
Re: What Is This Type Of Cap Called? by seetomorrow: 12:36am On Jan 28
SharingIsLife:

Don't make it seem as if nairaland is a headquarter of stupidity. Someone asked a question, but instead of you to attempt answering it you start making a joke of it. If you don't know the answer, respect yourself and get out of the way. These trashy attitudes on the streets of Nigeria is why this country is like this.

What do you mean? Why are you attacking ? Are you inside his head, he just told you what he knows the cap with and you are busy calling him names. Please stop talking like a troublesome person

2 Likes

Re: What Is This Type Of Cap Called? by Krisdan(m): 12:58am On Jan 28
Nairaland na big cruise I swr

1 Like

Re: What Is This Type Of Cap Called? by NOXL(m): 1:36am On Jan 28
Re: What Is This Type Of Cap Called? by kus4fame(m): 2:34am On Jan 28
That was Papas cap. Google it
Re: What Is This Type Of Cap Called? by YorubaKing: 8:02am On Jan 28
Benzigler:
When did it become a crime to ask harmless question on Nairaland!!

Foolish question = foolish answer grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is This Type Of Cap Called? by Tochi3(m): 8:51am On Jan 28
seetomorrow:

What do you mean? Why are you attacking ? Are you inside his head, he just told you what he knows the cap with and you are busy calling him names. Please stop talking like a troublesome person
..no mind am..make he dey look for trouble.. if i blast am e go be like say..people wey no dey respect demselves..Na so dem be

1 Like

Re: What Is This Type Of Cap Called? by zyphr(m): 12:24pm On Jan 28
SharingIsLife:

Flat cap

Re: What Is This Type Of Cap Called? by Antivirus92(m): 12:33pm On Jan 28
In igbo, it's called OKPU NNABUENYI
Re: What Is This Type Of Cap Called? by akindele254: 2:48pm On Jan 28
Those days when I was a boy, I dey call am papaboy hat or Kangol even na today I come know say the correct name na paperboy hat Those days when I was a boy, I dey call am papaboy hat or Kangol even na today I come know say the correct name na paperboy hat ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Realistic Will Yaradua's 7 Point Agenda Be After 18 Months In Power / Dezeani Allison Madueke`s Double Standard: Pics Of Sons Private Jet Lifestyle / Meet Justice Talba Who Issued 2yrs Jail Term To 23Bn Pension Thief!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.