Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants (5711 Views)

Wike Warns Julius Berger After Paying 80% Upfront For Road Contracts (Video) / Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns / OPC Warns Kidnappers, Herdsmen In South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by eliyke(m): 9:50am On Jan 28
Lance008:
bro no call am mumu a closed mouth is a closed destiny
y d warning,y nt swing into action?
Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by DaRuud(m): 9:51am On Jan 28
Just assumed that Fugbara is the Kidnappers , then you will attack them without mercy

Kuginzi:
By Nathaniel Shaibu

https://punchng.com/repent-or-you-are-gone-wike-warns-kidnappers-informants/
Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by omooba969(m): 9:52am On Jan 28
AntiChristian:
God punish all of them UGM, bandits, kidnappers, Boko halam, ESN، IPOB, ISWAP, etc.

Why ask God to punish them when you have your security agencies and the courts? undecided

You guys misplace priorities as if you're not educated.

2 Likes

Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by Franking: 10:20am On Jan 28
What's the warning for? Find them and make them face the law.
Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by BondRiv: 10:52am On Jan 28
Morbeta11:
Wike talks every week......makes headline more than his master.....always willing to outshine is master.

You obviously do not listen when he talks. Try listening.

2 Likes

Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by owoshuyi(m): 11:21am On Jan 28
Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. These Nigerian politicians are very unique breeds.

Criminals dey cause sorrow, tears and dey shed blood of people you've sworn to lead and protect, you dey warn them to REPENT. Instead of you to go after them in anger and make them face wrath of the law.

Continue being useless, Pastor Wike πŸ˜†
Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by olufikunayo15: 11:48am On Jan 28
Great things are been achieved without much frenzy, Wike should stop warning them and start taking actions.Great things are been achieved without much frenzy, Wike should stop warning them and start taking actions....
Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by MomohMrMoore: 12:10pm On Jan 28
Its only talk talk talj we hear. Use technology to fight criminals not talk.
Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by Originalsly: 12:51pm On Jan 28
I think Wike will deliver on his promise. Even Tinubu would not say what he said .... he would be afraid to upset certain people. If he can find people with courage ... then he will go after them ruthlessly. The man has more balls than all of the politicians combined .... imagine being a guest and condemning the stat3 of the roads ..... and planning to look at the files ..... corruption probe loading. The man is really shaking tables.... they will try to take him out.
Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by Tisham20(m): 2:03pm On Jan 28
Story
Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by commoditiesnig: 2:10pm On Jan 28
Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by ivolt: 2:18pm On Jan 28
HarryGleb:
Against the 48 laws of power. The first rule. "Don't outshine your master".
There are no laws of power.
48 laws of power is an entertainment book. Even the author knows this fact.
Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by araoye19: 4:50pm On Jan 28
Foolish idiotFoolish idiot...
Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by delishpot: 4:59pm On Jan 28
Godjone:
This idiot during the presidentials vowed that if he becomes president boko haram will run away.

But just in the FCT he could not curtail ordinary bandits. Useless man

Which power does he have to fight terrorism in the grand scheme of things? Is he your president?
Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by Sleekfingers: 9:55pm On Jan 28
Jengino:
I just love the Wike

Same here......

Wike is full of drama.....he no send and no dey gree for anybody.....
Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by Sleekfingers: 9:59pm On Jan 28
ivolt:

There are no laws of power.
48 laws of power is an entertainment book. Even the author knows this fact.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Even the Mafia manager too na entertainment book abi?

Desmond Elliot come and see one of your children oooo
Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by ivolt: 10:48pm On Jan 28
Sleekfingers:

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Even the Mafia manager too na entertainment book abi?

Desmond Elliot come and see one of your children oooo
It is very hard for kids like you to differentiate fiction from reality.
48 laws of power is nothing but entertainment.
I concede that it is also the mediocre's fantasy of how the powerful operate.
I bet you felt smart after reading the book.
grin grin grin
Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by Sleekfingers: 11:50pm On Jan 28
ivolt:

It is very hard for kids like you to differentiate fiction from reality.
48 laws of power is nothing but entertainment.
I concede that it is also the mediocre's fantasy of how the powerful operate.
I bet you felt smart after reading the book.
grin grin grin

🀣🀣🀣🀣

Look at this kindergarten. Are those laws mentioned not useful, if followed or used when the needs arise?
Some of the laws might not entirely work in certain situations, but any sensible person, will be able to decipher the message, still pick out something useful.
The Mafia Manager is an entertainment book too? I know your half-baked brain will say it is an entertainment bool as well.

Machiavelli books are entertainment as well abi?
Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by AntiChristian: 4:18pm On Feb 01
omooba969:

Why ask God to punish them when you have your security agencies and the courts? undecided

You guys misplace priorities as if you're not educated.

I'm educated and probably more than you!

God can punish you even if the securities are turning a blind eye!
Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by omooba969(m): 4:50pm On Feb 01
AntiChristian:

I'm educated and probably more than you!

God can punish you even if the securities are turning a blind eye!

Gibberish.
Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by AntiChristian: 5:01pm On Feb 01
omooba969:

Gibberish.

Blabberings of a numskall!
Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by omooba969(m): 1:44am On Feb 02
AntiChristian:

Blabberings of a numskall!

πŸ˜‚
Re: Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants by AntiChristian: 4:35pm On Feb 02
grin
omooba969:

πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okada-men From Niger Republic A Security Risk To Nigeria? / How The Primaries Was Won!! The Politics Of Breaking Atiku's Hold In SE And SS / Pictures: See The Wreckage France Did As Payback To Syria (ISIS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.