Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Change Your Naira To USD. Dollar To Hit #1700 In Coming Days. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Change Your Naira To USD. Dollar To Hit #1700 In Coming Days. (2134 Views)

WEMA Bank: Your Naira Card Is Now Your Global Passport! / Naira To Appreciate, Settle At N600/$1 In Coming Months, Says JP Morgan / See The Amount I Exchanged Naira To USD Just Now (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Your Naira To USD. Dollar To Hit #1700 In Coming Days. by Notfogotten: 11:21pm On Jan 27
Naira moving to hit all time low of #1700 to a USD.

The present administration is clueless. Our commonwealth is being looted in USD.

Change your Naira to USD. You're losing money by keeping your assets in Naira.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Change Your Naira To USD. Dollar To Hit #1700 In Coming Days. by okeysoninv: 11:31pm On Jan 27
Naira will get to #3000 against dollar. This is economic war
Re: Change Your Naira To USD. Dollar To Hit #1700 In Coming Days. by Notfogotten: 11:36pm On Jan 27
okeysoninv:
Naira will get to #3000 against dollar. This is economic war

I warned them. Change your Naira now.

Start buying dollars, euro etc. Your Naira is worthless.

7 Likes

Re: Change Your Naira To USD. Dollar To Hit #1700 In Coming Days. by okeysoninv: 11:39pm On Jan 27
Notfogotten:

the best thing is leave nigeria entirely because prices of things will increase astronomically. You will still buy petroleum for #900

2 Likes

Re: Change Your Naira To USD. Dollar To Hit #1700 In Coming Days. by courage89(m): 1:23am On Jan 28
Beware of speculators… they want to profit at your expense

2 Likes

Re: Change Your Naira To USD. Dollar To Hit #1700 In Coming Days. by Trimjos: 1:34am On Jan 28
courage89:
Beware of speculators… they want to profit at your expense

Shut it. Abi na speculators push naira to the current rate??

6 Likes

Re: Change Your Naira To USD. Dollar To Hit #1700 In Coming Days. by DMerciful(m): 1:37am On Jan 28
The action of buying dollars because it would rise further will make sure it happens
and accelerate the rise. Its about demand and supply
Notfogotten:

The present administration is clueless. Our commonwealth is being looted in USD.

5 Likes

Re: Change Your Naira To USD. Dollar To Hit #1700 In Coming Days. by Exousiang01: 3:31am On Jan 28
And you dont know that changing the Naira to Dollar is actually what would make the dollar to hit N1700
You are very smart.....

Such an enemy of his own nation
For you let's just completely destroy the economy.

It's unfortunate the kind of unpatriotic citizens Nigeria has.

Me in my little will continue to do my part, even if it seems insignificant, I patronize as many "made in Nigeria" products as possible, from cloths to shoes to groceries.
I only buy foreign when I don't have a choice, e.g. my cologne

And I believe of every Nigerian can follow this we would out in no time.

OP you are an enemy of the nation

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Change Your Naira To USD. Dollar To Hit #1700 In Coming Days. by Notfogotten: 3:46am On Jan 28
Exousiang01:
And you dont know that changing the Naira to Dollar is actually what would make the dollar to hit N1700
You are very smart.....

Me in my little will continue to do my part, even if it seems insignificant, I patronize as many "made in Nigeria" products as possible, from cloths to shoes to groceries.

Your govt borrow in dollars and loot it thereafter.

Me, unpatriotic? Hmm.

It's well.

6 Likes

Re: Change Your Naira To USD. Dollar To Hit #1700 In Coming Days. by justtoodark: 4:11am On Jan 28
with people like you why wouldnt the price keep on risin....

stvpid people una....

2 Likes

Re: Change Your Naira To USD. Dollar To Hit #1700 In Coming Days. by justtoodark: 4:14am On Jan 28
Notfogotten:

Your govt borrow in dollars and loot it thereafter.

Me, unpatriotic? Hmm.

It's well.

you always find excuss for your foolishness....
just stop cryin on our heads day and night how nigerian economy is bad....

price of dollars doesnt tell you the situation of an economy....

5 Likes

Re: Change Your Naira To USD. Dollar To Hit #1700 In Coming Days. by 247man: 6:07am On Jan 28
Notfogotten:

This is called fx speculation and not in the interest of our country. This should be discouraged in all sense of it

3 Likes

Re: Change Your Naira To USD. Dollar To Hit #1700 In Coming Days. by 247man: 6:10am On Jan 28
Trimjos:

Shut it. Abi na speculators push naira to the current rate??

Yes!! They are the ones… if everyone is changing their ₦ then it is not the true value of the naira. It is really dangerous to change your ₦ to $ now. Cos it’s already high. Very soon cbn will bring out fx policy that will make many people changing now for FOMO to cry. Beware!!!

4 Likes

Re: Change Your Naira To USD. Dollar To Hit #1700 In Coming Days. by TruthsFM: 6:19am On Jan 28
It will soon hit #2k per dollar 💵
Re: Change Your Naira To USD. Dollar To Hit #1700 In Coming Days. by Hedonisco: 6:29am On Jan 28
There's too much corrupt Naira chasing few dollars. All your useless public office holders are converting their stolen billions of Naira into dollars, at any price. And this is happening at an unimaginable and unprecedented scale, across board. That is a major reason why the exchange rate is under undue pressure.
Re: Change Your Naira To USD. Dollar To Hit #1700 In Coming Days. by sketching: 6:48am On Jan 28
Do this only if you want to travel with the dollars otherwise, buy local properties (due to hardship, many are selling).

The purchasing power is almost the same as we import almost everything.

Most importantly, earn in dollars.
Make peace with friends and relatives in USA (one year savings, they can be a landlord).
Re: Change Your Naira To USD. Dollar To Hit #1700 In Coming Days. by sketching: 7:04am On Jan 28
Exousiang01:
You are very smart.....

I want Nigerians to stop buying dollars (many are hiding thousands in savings). Personally, if I have 5 million naira that is hard earn (I didn't steal it, I suffer to earn it), I wouldn't engage in any foolish savings in naira because literally overnight, it can lose 5% or more.

Some people work has carried 20 years from their life. If they were to die 80, they are now going 60. Why would such a person save millions in naira?
Re: Change Your Naira To USD. Dollar To Hit #1700 In Coming Days. by Rolings: 7:17am On Jan 28
okeysoninv:
the best thing is leave nigeria entirely because prices of things will increase astronomically. You will still buy petroleum for #900

How much is petrol where you are running to?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Change Your Naira To USD. Dollar To Hit #1700 In Coming Days. by Rolings: 7:18am On Jan 28
247man:

Yes!! They are the ones… if everyone is changing their ₦ then it is not the true value of the naira. It is really dangerous to change your ₦ to $ now. Cos it’s already high. Very soon cbn will bring out fx policy that will make many people changing now for FOMO to cry. Beware!!!

You don't have to force anybody to believe the truth. It hurt those who are averse to it

The whole world is bleeding..,... Only naive ones don't know that
Re: Change Your Naira To USD. Dollar To Hit #1700 In Coming Days. by Rolings: 7:27am On Jan 28
Exousiang01:
You are very smart.....

God bless you and many others like you.

Don't be deceived. Those who come online to cry about naira value already have more than the rest of us.

They are just like the japarians ... They already have more than most of us.....so don't let their shouts get to you..... People that could raise 7 10 15 millions to japa are not poor no matter how they pretend online

One funny thing is .....theres a lot of dollars in this country..... But they are not in the banking sector... Many citizens have dollars at home..... so it's hard to control what's in people's hands.
This is an unpatriotic act.... But people will be quick to tell you government cannot tell them how to spend their money ....but can't they?
Re: Change Your Naira To USD. Dollar To Hit #1700 In Coming Days. by Inspirer1: 7:35am On Jan 28
Notfogotten:

But this same thing you're preaching is part of what weakens the Naira, putting pressure on the dollar by increasing its demand despite low supply strengthens the dollar against the Naira.

1 Like

Re: Change Your Naira To USD. Dollar To Hit #1700 In Coming Days. by Inspirer1: 7:43am On Jan 28
Exousiang01:
You are very smart.....

He is truly an enemy of the Nation, very wicked fellow trying hard to make life difficult for Nigerians.

As a matter of fact, the mods should delete threads like this with immediate effect, someone up there was even saying its economic war.

If tribal biased threads and posts can be deleted, and account banned, I see no reason why this thread and threads like this can't be deleted and the account banned.

Cc
Seun
Nlfpmod
Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Change Your Naira To USD. Dollar To Hit #1700 In Coming Days. by mightyhaze: 7:47am On Jan 28
Wanted to get an Rx 330 first week of this month,..was told it's 9m..( this is an old model of almost 20 years o..2015 model) I decided to wait a little,perhaps it's the new year fever..yesterday I went back and they told me 9.65m last..

Space of 3 weeks 650k!!

Not only autos o.. everything

My Ramz lattafa perfume I bought 12k in dec is now 14k.. this is a perf I bought Jan 2023 for 7k

This is more than any known arithmetic nor even geometric progression

I'd call this Astronomic progressions..

Terrible

1 Like

Re: Change Your Naira To USD. Dollar To Hit #1700 In Coming Days. by wiseoneking: 7:48am On Jan 28
Exousiang01:
You are very smart.....

poor soul that helps his country not knowing that majority of raw materials used in your so called products are imported with dollars thereby killing local production.

I know you are one of the emilokan. Everybody is reaping the fruit of the tribal bigots
Re: Change Your Naira To USD. Dollar To Hit #1700 In Coming Days. by falcon01: 8:14am On Jan 28
Exousiang01:
you made a valid point and I'm totally agreed with you, but I lost lot of money(value) as a result of saving in naira without even doing anything it just impossible to save my earnings in naira. Before you tell me about investing in asset,
1. I can't invest in asset because I'm a person who needs my money the exact time I need it but with asset you need to sell,
2. I can't invest in assets where I stay
3. I just want my money visible in number so I can use them when ever I like.

But since I saved in dollars, I gladly convert it at the current rate and use it, the money has more value and can buy more than it could buy when i originaly saved.

But I really want to help the little way I can to help boost the economy of this country, what would you suggest or recommend.

2 Likes

Re: Change Your Naira To USD. Dollar To Hit #1700 In Coming Days. by 1x2x3: 8:25am On Jan 28
Exousiang01:
You are very smart.....

This isn't a banter, you just have to be smart. If you changed your N7Million last year when a dollar was N700, you would have $10,000.

For those who changed theirs, they will have N14million today at the rate of $1 to N1400. Those who didn't would still have 7M.

He has given you a wise economic advise. This isn't time for patriotism but logical thinking.

The real enemies of Nigeria are those you voted, they have zero belief in Nigeria that's why they aren't interested in anything made in Nigeria, they prefer to holiday overseas, their wards rather school overseas than here, they rather send money overseas than bring in money.......... Oh, they also save in dollars.

Thinking dollar is rising because people are buying it shows you don't know much about economics. Your naira is down and will keep sinking because we have absolutely no goods to back the currency. We produce nothing, almost zero export and close to 100% import.

5 Likes

Re: Change Your Naira To USD. Dollar To Hit #1700 In Coming Days. by 1x2x3: 8:28am On Jan 28
falcon01:
you made a valid point and I'm totally agreed with you, but I lost lot of money(value) as a result of saving in naira without even doing anything it just impossible to save my earnings in naira. Before you tell me about investing in asset,
1. I can't invest in asset because I'm a person who needs my money the exact time I need it but with asset you need to sell,
2. I can't invest in assets where I stay
3. I just want my money visible in number so I can use them when ever I like.

But since I saved in dollars, I gladly convert it at the current rate and use it, the money has more value and can buy more than it could buy when i originaly saved.

But I really want to help the little way I can to help boost the economy of this country, what would you suggest or recommend.

Stop explaining bro. Let those who have ears hear and let those who are patriotic keep saving in Naira. At the end we will see who's wiser.

A country where the leaders prefer keeping their money in hard currency. The only reason anyone would be against what you said is because they don't have naira to change to Dollar.

2 Likes

Re: Change Your Naira To USD. Dollar To Hit #1700 In Coming Days. by 1x2x3: 8:36am On Jan 28
Rolings:

God bless you and many others like you.

Don't be deceived. Those who come online to cry about naira value already have more than the rest of us.

They are just like the japarians ... They already have more than most of us.....so don't let their shouts get to you..... People that could raise 7 10 15 millions to japa are not poor no matter how they pretend online

One funny thing is .....theres a lot of dollars in this country..... But they are not in the banking sector... Many citizens have dollars at home..... so it's hard to control what's in people's hands.
This is an unpatriotic act.... But people will be quick to tell you government cannot tell them how to spend their money ....but can't they?

I need sincere answers from you.

1. Do you think those you voted are patriotic and have the best interest of Nigeria in mind?

2. Would those in Power prefer naira over dollar?

3. Would they prefer Innoson Car over imported Car?

These 3 questions would give you a clue who the real unpatriotic people are.
Re: Change Your Naira To USD. Dollar To Hit #1700 In Coming Days. by 1x2x3: 8:38am On Jan 28
Inspirer1:

He is truly an enemy of the Nation, very wicked fellow trying hard to make life difficult for Nigerians.

As a matter of fact, the mods should delete threads like this with immediate effect, someone up there was even saying its economic war.

If tribal biased threads and posts can be deleted, and account banned, I see no reason why this thread and threads like this can't be deleted and the account banned.

Cc
Seun
Nlfpmod
Mynd44

All those mods you mentioned must have acquired dollars cheesy, stop the joke.

1 Like

Re: Change Your Naira To USD. Dollar To Hit #1700 In Coming Days. by greggng: 8:42am On Jan 28
1x2x3:

This isn't a banter, you just have to be smart. If you changed your N7Million last year when a dollar was N700, you would have $10,000.

For those who changed theirs, they will have N14million today at the rate of $1 to N1400. Those who didn't would still have 7M.

He has given you a wise economic advise. This isn't time for patriotism but logical thinking.

The real enemies of Nigeria are those you voted, they have zero belief in Nigeria that's why they aren't interested in anything made in Nigeria, they prefer to holiday overseas, their wards rather school overseas than here, they rather send money overseas than bring in money.......... Oh, they also save in dollars.

Thinking dollar is rising because people are buying it shows you don't know much about economics. Your naira is down and will keep sinking because we have absolutely no goods to back the currency. We produce nothing, almost zero export and close to 100% import.

God bless you for this education ...I wish all this people insulting the op will learn from the realities on ground .
Re: Change Your Naira To USD. Dollar To Hit #1700 In Coming Days. by Resurrection212: 8:48am On Jan 28
Economic saboteurs on the move.
Re: Change Your Naira To USD. Dollar To Hit #1700 In Coming Days. by Lanretoye(m): 8:48am On Jan 28
You will cause scarcity with your speculations,eventually dollar will rise and you will blame government.they government will not suffer it,na you and i go still bear am.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heliculture (snail Farming ) Secrets Revealed: / 600 Square Meters Of Land For Sale / 10 Best Whatsapp Tv's In Nigeria With The Highest Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.