Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Making Attitude Adjustments By Soibi Versatile - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Making Attitude Adjustments By Soibi Versatile (63 Views)

Your Attitude To Sin Determines Your Salvation/Perfection, Not Activities / Attitude Of Christ / Making Necessary Adjustments... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Attitude Adjustments By Soibi Versatile by Dailymemoirs4: 12:13am On Jan 28
Daily Devotional
Scriptural Compositions
28/1/24

Making Attitude Adjustments

For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart” – Hebrews 4:12

Having an area of flaw is not always obvious. It is not always the big things that show up as a hinderance in our walk with God. It is sometimes the little little things which we feel can be ignored. It can be as small as the tone with which we answer when we are impatient or the way we react when we don’t get what we had hoped for.

The word of God is a soul and attitude searcher bringing to light every wrong attitude and cover up. God’s word penetrates through every hidden thing and its purpose is to set us up for a change in attitude. Whether we are ready for this adjustment or not is up to us.

When we allow God’s word to take a lead in our lives it will help us to make every necessary adjustment in our character and attitudes. It will bring a new perspective to our way of doing things and correct our defected style of living. God’s word is alive and active ready to transform us in every way.

Key Point: God uses his word to change our flaws and correct our wrong attitudes.

Prayer: Lord help me see where I am living wrongly and help me make an adjustment to my attitude.

Soibi Versatile is a writer for Jesus Community Network.

(1) (Reply)

What Is God's Temple? V / From The Latter Rain Of The Holy Spirit To The Rapture / Daily Prophetic Blessings (episode 257) Lk.11:1 -SOLUTION ENCOUNTERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.